Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Hello ladies, hope you are all well
A big hug to you kulci, I hope you are better soon. You all take care

I'm doing well. I have my anatomy scan tomorrow and once that is over with maybe I'll be able to breathe a little bit. :)

Exciting, 3minions!! How did it all go?

We had a 9+ week scan, yesterday, and Baby A looks beautiful!! \\:D/ Swishing their little feet back and forth was one of the best things I've seen in ages... Our midwife was very sweet to quickly move past Baby B. I was worried we'd have to go through another, agonizing analyzation just to end with "Yeah, baby still isn't making it..." Anyways, I'm kind of floating in the clouds! (Minus the nausea and fatigue, lol) Trying not to get my hopes up... Come on, week 15!!

Ohh, how exciting:happydance:. I'm glad all went well with baby A. Congratulations hun, I like your midwife too, she's very considerate. Take care hun:hugs:

Everything went great :) My placenta is huge and anterior so I'm not feeling much and baby is pretty squished in to place, but she has all the stuff that she's supposed to have and looks pretty perfect. I didn't get any pictures because the ultrasound tech could only focus on one little area at a time because of the placenta, but everything is looking good!

Just thought I'd update that I'm having a little girl :pink::pink::pink: :D

Oh and due date is now 31st October

Ah congratulations!!

Sorry to say i lost my baby. I started miscarrying last night.

Xxx

Yay congrats kazine!!! I will update your details when I get on my computer.

Sailorsgirl - I'm so so sorry :hugs:. You can always come chat with the mama bears in the TTCAL section. We're a little more active over there and we want to help you through it :hugs:

How exciting, Kazine!! May the shopping sprees begin!!! :happydance::cloud9:

Sorry to say i lost my baby. I started miscarrying last night.

Xxx

I'm so sorry, Sailorsgirl. I had really hoped all would turn out well in the end. Please keep us posted on how you're doing, and if you'd rather keep in on the TTCAL page, let me know. I'll check on you there. :hugs: My heart goes out to you! :hugs:

Thanks girls. Im sure ill get my rainbow when the time is right.

Xxx

Hugs Sailorsgirls! Hoping and wishing for your rainbow soon!

Agreed! You're adorable Rahma! And that bump is definitely growing and looking so cute and tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->