Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Awww so pleased to see you here angelbaby

Angelbaby, congratulations. I hope this one sticks for you.

Hello angel, congratulations hun. So nice to see you here, happpy healthy 9months dear, hugs.

Yay angel!! I'm so happy to see you here! How are your betas coming back? Or we're they for this coming Monday? (Sorry, wasn't paying attention to dates...)

Confuzion, how are you feeling? Everything going well for you too?

I'm doing good krulci. So far so good I guess. Had my second betas taken today and will hopefully get them tomorrow. If they are good, then I might quit worrying for a while until my scan in July.

Glad to hear everything is going well Confuzion.
How's everyone doing. Hugs

Ohh, so cute. I love it, can't wait for those cute little feet to kick

helllllooo ladies, been so busy his week with uni am behind as I have morning noon and nigh nausea and nothing is helping :( dr has given me some steroid nose spray as I have fluid in my ear, but has said if that doesn't help my nausea I can have some anti sickness tablets as It pretty bad, :( I feel so ill so tired, so nauseous, lots of painful cramps, never had none of this with my son, hopefully will ge on more if I can keep my eyes open for longer than an hour lol

love and hugs 2 all xx

Aww Emzeebob. Hope you're feeling better soon! Are you taking spring/summer classes?

Aww rahma! Adorable video! Thanks for sharing it.

I hope you feel better soon emzee :hugs:.

Nothing new to report from me which is why it's quiet on my front. No news is good news for right now!

Hello girls, hope you doing so well with your bubs.
Emzee, hope you feeling better luv
Confuzion, glad to here all is still well
You all take good care, hugs

So. Busy. Tomorrow is DD2s birthday party, DS's is in a couple weeks.... I've been a house cleaning madwoman!

Hello
Happy birthday to her in advance.

I'm still well but having palvic pains always. Sometime I can't even walk well. My gyn said its normal but boy or boy, the pain is unberable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->