• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Sounds promising Mapha!

Kazine, I found this online about the Quetiapine - https://www.drugs.com/pregnancy/quetiapine.html
Although it's a category C drug, if it prevents you from becoming suicidal I would think it's worth the risk, especially since it's such a low dose. Having read that link though, I would think you'd be back on all your meds as soon as baby is born before the baby blues kick in and possibly ppd so you can join me in the formula feeding club :)

Sounds promising Mapha!

Kazine, I found this online about the Quetiapine - https://www.drugs.com/pregnancy/quetiapine.html
Although it's a category C drug, if it prevents you from becoming suicidal I would think it's worth the risk, especially since it's such a low dose. Having read that link though, I would think you'd be back on all your meds as soon as baby is born before the baby blues kick in and possibly ppd so you can join me in the formula feeding club :)

Nope, I definitely want to breastfeed even if that means coming off for a while or breastfeeding on a really low dose of something else (definitely can't be on quetiapine after birth as its heavy sedative and I want to co sleep too, and sleeping 10 hours straight ain't good with a newborn)

Jodi, I am not preggo yet, but would love some friends to talk to. I have whatsapp, but if some ladies are scared of sharing numbers we can go on wechat?

I'm not worried about giving out my number lol, I'll PM you

Kazine, if you want to bf then maybe you should see if your doctor will switch you to something different now that's safe for pregnancy and bfing.... It'll give you a few months to try it out because once the baby is born life goes topsy turvey very quickly and hormones make your emotions go nuts.

GL whatever you decide!

Kazine, if you want to bf then maybe you should see if your doctor will switch you to something different now that's safe for pregnancy and bfing.... It'll give you a few months to try it out because once the baby is born life goes topsy turvey very quickly and hormones make your emotions go nuts.

GL whatever you decide!

I'm not sure there's any antipsychotics/mood stabilisers that are considered "safe" for breastfeeding? SSRIs will not work for me.

I'd probably hope to be off the antipsychotic I'm on and onto a different antipsychotic that isn't sedative before the baby is born and of course do research into that particular medication regarding breastfeeding.

Just looked online:

Drugs Probably Safe in Usual Doses:
Depakote - pregnancy category D
Dilantin - pregnancy category D
Haldol - pregnancy category C
Stelazine - pregnancy category D
Thorazine - no category assigned

Another blood work was done today, hcg was on 32600, so it doubled as it was around 16000 on Thursday. I'm relieved, next app is on the 14th. :)

Attachments

• baby%20no%202.jpg
    baby%20no%202.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh well. Been pretty sick, but I'm better now. Had some blood tests taken Tuesday, when I was 10+0, and my hcg was more than 200000. Don't know how much more, cause their instrumemts don't measure any higher.

I saw the baby on Tuesday as well. A strong heartbeat.
Still I'm worried since I normally have a visible bump by this time, but I'm 10+5 and have no stomach.
It's probably due to the fact that I'm 20 pounds heavier than last time, but I still worry.

Have another scan tomorrow, and I'm expecting the worst.

So far this pregnancy has been a nightmare when it comes to my psyche. Only six monts to go :(

Internal scan today showed a perfect baby :)

I've been concerned the past few days since I haven't got a bump yet, but doctor told me it's because my uterus points towards my back this time.

https://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Mira369/20140310_091517-1_zpsc722e1e2.jpg

Congratulations! I have a scan in 9 days...

Congratulations Lulle! I am sorry that you have been feeling down. It is so hard to get excited for anything as you don't want to be let down if something horrible happens. I know hun, I have been there...Try to enjoy these little moments! I don't have a bump yet either and my bubs is doing great! :) Third babe here as well...Thinking of you!

So I guess I get to join you ladies here then :)

Though I won't really have updates for a while :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->