• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Confuzion you forgot to change the amount of BFPs in the title! :p

Good catch kazine!! When are you having your US?

Beautiful scan Lulle. I also understand your fears ladies. I'm going to do my sec scan as well and im so nervous but I'm putting everything to the man above. He has the final say, my trust is with him right now.

Hope you are all well ladies

Woot! Seems time flies by!! At 7 weeks you should see a nice little baby with a heartbeat, how exciting! :happydance:

Blegh I feel so sick.

OH’s mother wanted us to go round hers for tea, but turns out she doesn’t finish work til 8 so I’ve deliberately not had my tea because I thought we’d be going around at like 5 or something! And I feel super sick so I don’t want to have to sit all night and pretend to be feeling fine because they don’t know! So we’ve told them we will wait because I’m feeling ill because I’ve “got a cold” so we might go another time.

Also I found out today that when she fed our cats when we were away for a few days she got a copy of our flat key without asking? :s Didn’t know this. I really liked just me and OH having keys to our flat. Felt like our own personal space and no one could ever come in without us letting them in :( :( :(

Our t-rex actually looks like a baby now and is alive and well! HB of 153 and no signs of Turner Syndrome! Doctor is confident that this is our healthy, take-home baby <3 <3 <3

Congrats!!! I'm guessing it's a boy!

Wow Rahma, congratulations. S/he has grown so big, beautiful scan hun

Ladies, I'm not sure if I have asked this question before. Are you guys still intimate with your DH or OH since you found out about the pregnancy or you waiting for 12 weeks? I haven't as I'm nevours anything can go wrong. Am I paranoid?

Also, how have you been managing your constipation? I drink 2litters of water aday, eat a lot of bran stuff but still no luck. Helap pls

Kazine, I would be LIVID! And here's a question from a Canadian, lol. Is tea just tea or is it other food too?

Mapha, we're having at it. It hasn't slowed us down at all. We've toned it down a teensy bit, but it's still a pretty good time. As for the constipation, I have discovered that a 100 calorie bag of microwave popcorn at nights makes my guts explode the following morning.... No idea if it's just me or if it'll work for you, but give it a shot since popcorn is so tasty ;-) Also, mangoes cause MAJOR diarrhea in small children (learned they work like prunes the hard way) so if you like them and they're available there you might want to give that a try. GL!

Tea is just slang for dinner, basically xD.

Our t-rex actually looks like a baby now and is alive and well! HB of 153 and no signs of Turner Syndrome! Doctor is confident that this is our healthy, take-home baby <3 <3 <3

Love love love! :cloud9:

Turners re-occuring is definitely one of my fears but this gives me some hope :)

Ladies, I'm not sure if I have asked this question before. Are you guys still intimate with your DH or OH since you found out about the pregnancy or you waiting for 12 weeks? I haven't as I'm nevours anything can go wrong. Am I paranoid?

Also, how have you been managing your constipation? I drink 2litters of water aday, eat a lot of bran stuff but still no luck. Helap pls

No. We don't dare. I'm on fragmin as well, which can cause bleedning, and bleeding would just add to the stress. But we're into some serious petting from time to time :p

My constipation is either hard as brick or diarrhea. Last couple of days the latter.
I don't keep track of how much water I'm drinking, and water makes me sick these days. Have to make limonade or other drinks to prevent nausea.

Yesterday I had stomach ache and peed all the time. I tried to rest during the day, but had to get up every tenth minute to pee. Guess my uterus is irritating both my kidneys and bowels...

I'm 11+1 today, and officially IN my 12th week. Can't wait to feel her/him moving. Think I was in my 14th week last pregnancy, so if I'm lucky I should feel something soon with this little one too :)

7w3d, heart beat heard. Here is my rainbow

Attachments

• IMG-20140314-WA000_1394822086742_n.jpg
    IMG-20140314-WA000_1394822086742_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member