Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Congrats Conina :) I hope the group gets more active too, I feel like I'm the only one who posts so I stopped haha. Check out this:

tumblr_n48b97r21J1rzr014o1_250.gif

Baby's heartbeat

:) :) :) :)

Wow you have an active lo there kazine! Congrats!

Funnily enough that was one of the only movements s/he made at the scan and I was worried haha. But now that I've got the doppler and can hear the heartbeat/hear the kicks I feel a lot better :)

Congrats Conina! Hoping and wishing for a sticky bean for you!

Looks awesome Kazine...Love the wiggly bean in there!

Things are good here. Still extremely sick so struggling with working 18 hours a week and running after my 17 month old so haven't been writing on BnB as much but I have been keeping track on everyone and reading! Glad to hear everyone is well!

Wow, so exciting to see the group active again. Glad we are all well
Sorry about the sickness Krippy, hang in there, it shall be over before you know it
Lots of love for u gals

Here is little peanut:baby:

Attachments

• peanut.jpg
    peanut.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 20
Looks great Mapha! I had and u/s today at 15+4 and baby looks great. Baby was still too small to check the heart but we'll get that done in a few weeks. She was able to tell me it's a little girl :)

Oh yay our first gender reveal!! Congrats on your princess 3 minions!!

Hello, everyone! New here... if you hadn't noticed. :blush: We had our first scan on Monday and found fraternal twins snuggling inside!! My EDD is set for December 16th, so not too far ahead of Conina. Excited to be here with you all!!

Yes, where is krulci?? She was the one who told me to get here! Lol
Ooops... Hahaha! I'm here!!

Things are good here. Still extremely sick so struggling with working 18 hours a week and running after my 17 month old so haven't been writing on BnB as much but I have been keeping track on everyone and reading! Glad to hear everyone is well!
Dang... I was really hoping to see some inspiring stories of how quickly the morning sickness disappeared! Oh well, at least we know the hormones are still there, right? :thumbup:

Looks great Mapha! I had and u/s today at 15+4 and baby looks great. Baby was still too small to check the heart but we'll get that done in a few weeks. She was able to tell me it's a little girl :)
How sweet!! Congratulations, mama!

Yay krulci :) Nice to see you here! Hope you girls keep this thread active! I want to hear more news!

Hello Krulci:hi: and welcome. Congratulations on your BFP. Ohh how exciting to have twins. Congrats hun

3minions, I'm so happy for you girl, I can't wait for my gender reveal scan as well. Mine will be on my next visit @ 17 weeks. Congrats on your little princess hun. :hugs:

How's everyone doing. A blessed day ahead

Hi Krulci!! :hi:

We've been off work all week, doing fun things with the little man. We went to the zoo yesterday.

Today he's going to granny's while dh and I have lunch out just the two of us.

Not looking forward to work on Monday!

I can't wait for all the gender scans! Hearing about all of yours gets me that much more excited for mine! Are any of you doing the blood draw screening for T21, etc where they tell you the gender there too? It's 99% accurate and they'll do it as early as 9 weeks! I was totally ready to ask for mine until we found out I'm carrying two little bugs and it won't work... Kind of a bummer. :coffee:

For those of you a little further along - and those early on making plans, too, I suppose - do you have any little mantras or thoughts you try to focus on to keep you positive? I find myself getting excited and making little preparations only to have the little voice in my head say something like, "and what will you do with that new car seat when you lose both babies, hmm?" I never thought it'd be this hard to be positive about pregnancy, and yet here I am! I'm willing myself to think only good thoughts and make attempts at bonding with the babes, but it's hard... :nope: Any advice? I feel like a horrible parent.

For those of you a little fuyou have to rther along - and those early on making plans, too, I suppose - do you have any little mantras or thoughts you try to focus on to keep you positive? I find myself getting excited and making little preparations only to have the little voice in my head say something like, "and what will you do with that new car seat when you lose both babies, hmm?" I never thought it'd be this hard to be positive about pregnancy, and yet here I am! I'm willing myself to think only good thoughts and make attempts at bonding with the babes, but it's hard... :nope: Any advice? I feel like a horrible parent.

Try reading pregnancy books, at least they will keep your mind occupied. I tried them also but what really helped me was my church.
Pregnancy after loss is hard, try to enjoy each day as it comes. Seeing them at the check up will at least reasure you that everything is progressing well. Eventually these fears dissapears along the way, I used to be a nervous wreck myself.
Enjoy your pregnancy girl:hugs:

For those of you a little fuyou have to rther along - and those early on making plans, too, I suppose - do you have any little mantras or thoughts you try to focus on to keep you positive? I find myself getting excited and making little preparations only to have the little voice in my head say something like, "and what will you do with that new car seat when you lose both babies, hmm?" I never thought it'd be this hard to be positive about pregnancy, and yet here I am! I'm willing myself to think only good thoughts and make attempts at bonding with the babes, but it's hard... :nope: Any advice? I feel like a horrible parent.

Try reading pregnancy books, at least they will keep your mind occupied. I tried them also but what really helped me was my church.
Pregnancy after loss is hard, try to enjoy each day as it comes. Seeing them at the check up will at least reasure you that everything is progressing well. Eventually these fears dissapears along the way, I used to be a nervous wreck myself.
Enjoy your pregnancy girl:hugs:

Ohh, and you not a horrible parent at all, we all had or have these fears .it is just not fair that we had to travel this route. PAL is a nightmare :hugs:

Announced the pregnancy at the engagement party last night.

Long story short, OH got to the part of the speech where he said “we’ve got a bit of an announcement to make” and I ran off the stage to BE SICK.

I MISSED IT!!!

Announced the pregnancy at the engagement party last night.

Long story short, OH got to the part of the speech where he said “we’ve got a bit of an announcement to make” and I ran off the stage to BE SICK.

I MISSED IT!!!

Oh, how cute. Congratulations on your engagement. Hope you guys had fun. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->