• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Congratulations Krulci!
It's getting easier now that I can feel her bouncing around in there - but she's going to be born black and blue because once she gets big enough to poke and make move I'm going to be poking her all the time. I still expect it to be over any moment but she DOES feel like my other babies whereas the m/c didn't....
Mapha, I don't have the anatomy scan (18w) for another few weeks but because this is around when I had my loss my OB wanted to check stuff out. It was early to check, but the tech is REALLY good (she's only ever been off my birth weight estimates by a couple ounces) and she's positive it's a girl. I am looking forward to confirmation though, lol.
Kazine, a stage at your engagement party?! That must have been a spectacular affair! I hope you didn't spend the whole time in the bathroom.

Kazine - that is seriously so cute! What perfect timing, baby! You made my morning. :haha: Sorry you're not feeling well, though... It's the worst. (Right there with you...)

Kazine, a stage at your engagement party?! That must have been a spectacular affair! I hope you didn't spend the whole time in the bathroom.

It was just a function room that happened to have a stage, we had a band on :)

I didn't, until that point I'd only been sick once in my entire pregnancy. Typically the second time I threw up was when I was supposed to be on the bloody stage announcing my pregnancy.

Well at least no-one would think you were making it up! !

I actually worried that they though the throwing up was staged just for dramatic effect hahahahaha.

Evening ladies(its 8:00pm) in S.A, how are you all doing?
Quick question, has anyone of you experienced viginal swelling b4? I had it last week n it dissapered in 24hrs, its back again 2day. I did go to my gyn last week and he told me I had an infection and I must not use bathtubs but a shower. I'm currently on an atibiotic but it reappeared again today.
I have no pain but its so uncomfortable.
Tia

Hi ladies may i join you? I didnt realise this group was here! :) i was in the ttcal group and got my bfp a couple of weeks ago, due on the 26th December 2014 :) congratulations to all you ladies!

Xxx

:hi: sailorsgirl. Nice to see you found the group :) Congrats lovely. I'll add you to the list.

Mapha - I have, though I believe the only time it's really been noticeable was shortly after delivering DS... and I would imagine that's from him barreling through the birth canal so quickly! :wacko: (A two hour labor with an almost 10 lb baby... Yikes!)

I am sure the antibiotics will have you feeling better in a spiff! My mom is a long-time nurse and says that infections are typically dead within 24-48 hours of being on an antibiotic. The rest of the prescription is to help it stay gone. Keep us updated, though!

Helo sailorsgirl n welcome. Glad u found us. Congratulations on ur bfp. A hnh 9m

:hi: sailorsgirl!! H&H 9 months!!

Have any of you ladies started the weird pregnancy dreams? I dreamt last night we were having a boy and wanted to call it Dean Andrew but spell it Deene...

Ok ladies, my lady bits is back to normal like nothing happend. This is so scary, excessive discharge as well. Will be in bed the rest of today, at least we have a holiday.

Conina, I do not have those dreams as yet lol. I only suffer from insomia

Mapha - Glad you're feeling better! Lay low and keep that sticky sticking! :happydance:

Conina - I've had a few! About a little boy who insists we call him Othello (which is a baby name we've tossed around a few times). Not sure if it's a sign or not, but that baby boy sure is obstinate on the name! Lol

On the topic of names, what is everyone thinking? Anyone having it out with DH? Mine fought me so much with DS and DD, but I think now that we've got a naming style (if you will), we seem to be on the same page a little more! Although he insists that we each name a twin separately... Men. :dohh:

Well, first time round we had a top 3 of girls names and a total of...one boys name. Which we then had to use! So if this is a boy, he might just end up nameless...

I dreamed last night I had a beautiful little boy! My sex dreams have also started though. Dreamed I had sex in a caravan shower with a handsome strange man o_O

There was brown blood on the tissue when I wiped, tonight. This is how it started last time, though I think I'm further along this round... :cry: I guess I'll be going on restricted bedrest.

I think spotting is more common in twin pregnancies if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure all is ok :hugs:.

All will be ok krulci, spotting is really common in early pregnancy. I also had spotting around my 5thweek and it really freaked me out, I had to run to my gyn and all was well and bubs was ok. I know it can be scary with our history. Take it easy and rest. Please do let us know how you feeling later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->