• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Hi krulci, how's things going. Hope you feeling better. Take care

:wave: Rahma, thanks for the update and congrats on your little girl. I'm glad everything is going well hun. Have you started shopping already? :happydance:

Aw thanks for updating Rahma. So wonderful to hear little baby girl is ok and healthy!

Congrats, Rahma! I am sure she will be even more beautiful than you can imagine.

Turns out the one-time spotting was from a minor yeast infection. Thought everything was going beautifully. We had our 8 week scan, today. Baby B stopped developing shortly after our last scan. :cry::cry: Baby A seems to be growing well, though, so...? Kind of lost in the mixed emotions. As much as I want a large family, I don't know if I can keep doing this. It's all so draining! :cry:

I'm so sorry about baby B Krulci. But I'm glad baby A will be your rainbow :hugs:

So sorry Krulci, but good news that Baby A is going well. :hugs: to you.

Rahma, that sounds great :) So glad everything is going well.

Krulci, I'm sorry about baby B but I'm glad to hear baby A is doing very well.

I'm so sorry about baby B krulci, you are in my thoughts. Glad baby A is doing well. Hugs hun

Hi girls. Had a scan today at 7 weeks. It didnt go so well, the sack is measuring small at 6.6mm and they couldnt see a baby. I have to see my gp on monday and look at having blood tests to check my hcg. In the mean time i have been told to go to a&e if i experience bleeding or pain.

Xxx

Rahma - That's great news. I love the name Joanna :)

Oh no sailorsgirl. How scary. I hope everything turns out alright with bloods and the next scan :hugs:.

Im so sorry sailorsgirl, I pray everything turns out Ok. Hope little one is just hiding somewhere. You'll be in my thoughts:hugs:

Anatomy scan went well today. Joanna's heart rate was 143 and she looks healthy. It was hard getting pictures of her feet because she wouldn't stop kicking and, according to the tech, she's fast, haha.

When are all your anatomy scans coming up?

Ohh, congrats girl. That's great news. I'm having mine on 20 weeks. Booked for second week of June :happydance:

Thanks ladies. There is hope but i am finding it hard to keep holding onto it. I just want the weekend over so i can see my doc. So sorry for the depressing post.

Xxx

I'm so sorry, Sailorsgirl. But like I said on your other post, it's very normal to have your LO start out little and gain momentum later on. You're in my thoughts! :hugs:

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. We'll be telling family, today... I didn't want to ruin Mother's Day for everyone (myself included... holidays are far worse when soaked in pity). I'm sure I'll have a few more meltdowns today. :cry::dohh: xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->