• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester?

Aww charlie is so adorable its good hes used to water! Aww im in hosp at the momment coz i have stomach pains but babys fine heartbeatin strong etc so there jjust keepin me in over nyt x

Aww no! Hope everything is ok? Glad you are being kept in so they can keep an eye on you and the little princess! xx

Hi, I'm Lola and I have a 4 month old little girl called Isabella. I'm not too far from Manchester :)

Goin home today woohoo! They said she was kicking me so hard it bruised my insides! Blimey didnt even know thats possiblle! So glad she and i is ok!!! X how r u doing? X

Lola- aww what a lovely baby name! And congrats! How old r u x

Thankyou :) I'm 19, how old are you? I just read your above post and when I was pregnant Isabella was kicking me ridiculously hard too, I thought she was going to break my ribs :p x

aww im 20! :) il be 21 when my little girl is born!! and wow that is a hard kicker you had there lol xx

Aww i hope everything goes well :) Yeahh it was painful haha. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? x

i sure do!! were having a girl!!! your little one is soo cute x

congratulations :) have you thought of any names yet? thankyou, she's cute but really naughty already haha x

Aww how old did u say she was? And yup! We have names picked out for 4 kids!!! Lol do u want anymoreM and were keeping the names. A secret till the birth! Xx

she's just turned 5 months :) yeahh i want 2 more, not until isabella starts school though :) i should have kept my baby names a secret, my friend stole the boy name i had picked out haha xx

Goin home today woohoo! They said she was kicking me so hard it bruised my insides! Blimey didnt even know thats possiblle! So glad she and i is ok!!! X how r u doing? X

Oh wow I have never heard of that before!! But great that you are ok and you are back home! Have you finished work now? xxx

Lola - id be pissed of if someone coppied my baby name lol even tho ive planned names for 4 kids i wudnt even tell ppl till ive had them all lol

Emz- yes!!! I have finished work and enjoying my sleep lol was gonna use this spare time to decorate the nursery but now we might be moving before shes born so im thinkin is there any point lol
Hows you and little charlie doing xx

Haha I've got my names planned for 2 more and i'm not telling people this time :p Have you got everything ready for when she arrives? =] xx

Ahh I LOVE the name Isabella, it was on our short list if we had a girl!

Ah glad you have finished! You have a nice long break now until she arrives. Oh where might you be moving to? Cant remember if we have discussed this already LOL

We are good, Charlie is being a bit of a pain today LOL think its the 14 weeks growth spurt! He had a full bottle at 11.45am and screamed to be fed 2 hours later! He got so worked up I had to spend 30 mins calming him down before I could feed him!

xx

I dont think we have its very recent lol. we were keeping it a secret lol. were buying a 3 bedroom house! 2 mins away from were we are now lol . right near my mums! hoping to have it all completed before the little ones here fingers crossed!!!!! and aww that sounds about right! its good your bottle feeding because i hear when they have a growth spurt if there breastfeeding they feed every half hour! but they feed for an hour anyway so by the time you finish the babys hungry again lol , how long do the growth spurts last xx

He has been good today so dont know if he has had his growth spurt or he was just being a pain yesterday LOL they normally last a few days, up to a week I think! But yeah they can get very narky, sleep less and eat more!

Ooh how exciting for you!! Hope its all sorted in time for you.... dont know whats going on with us and our house now, its annoying me that it keeps changing, but if by the end of Jan hubbys boss hasnt given us a definate time we can have his house by, we are going to look for something else. I have said all along I want to be out of the apartment before Charlie is crawling and by end of Jan he will almost be 5 months old, and if we need to start looking for something else then, and waiting for stuff to go through and then the actual move, he will be 6 months old and I want to be out of here by then!

Taking him swimming again tomorrow LOL its one of the highlights of our week! But thats the last one then til the New Year :(

He is so funny now, he has learnt how to blow raspberries, so he is doing that allll the time now! Ha ha xx

New pics of my (not so) little man!

Sitting up one was taken today at my Aunties house, the one with his paw print bandana bib is a few weeks old but its one of my faves and the other one is from last week on his play gym! LOL

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo-2 (2).jpg
    photo-2 (2).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo-1 (4).jpg
    photo-1 (4).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
what made you choose your hubbys bosses house? are you renting it? and hope you are out by then!! you shouldnt let him mess you about!! keep getting at him!

aww how often do you go swimming? were do you do it? x awwwww how adorable!! were do babys pick these things up lol so cute!!

omg he has grown!! how do they grow so fast wow hun hes really looking happy! how cute! it must be amazing seeing him grow so fast!. do you miss when he is a newborn? like do you think there cutest then lol or are you more enjoying him now hes older and he can interact with you more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->