• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester?

RE: your little ladys belly, did they say in the 95th percentile? They confuse me all the percentiles!! The Health Visitor said Charlie is in the 91st percentile heightwise, which means he will be taller than 91% of other people?! LOL

omg it didnt even click thats the bed sheets i was getting , because its almost identical to what i had as ababy as my mum got it from mothercare too!

thtrs the same for if we move we have to paint it back so cant paid too much will probably do accent walls

honestly reading how you feel gets me so excited just imagining what il be like.

i watch it sometimes lol but no so often lol.

and im excited to see what she saids us from this shower.

not bought ONE THING yet lol but ordering the pram in 2 weeks that will be dilivered in january. its traditon to wait till im 7 months to buy but even tho im getting the pram early i wont get it in the house till january so it doesnt count lol

when did you buy your first thing .

i just remember there was a 5% in it lol so maybe 5 percent of babys have this podgy belly lol im not too sure :p x

Ooh what pram have you ordered? We bought the first thing the weekend after the 12 week scan I think? DH bought a book of baby names and I bought some bottles!

We got all the "big" stuff about 2 weeks before he was due, it was all from Mothercare (travel system, cotbed and mattress) so it all came together... was so exciting when it arrived and I could put it all together and make his cot up with his new bedding and stuff.

Its so exiting to decorate the nursery and start to put stuff in it, my Mum bought us a moses basket quite early, so that went in there quite soon, looked so weird having such a big room and only a teeny basket in it! LOL

Heres a recent pic of Charlie... finally managed to catch him smiling!! LOL

And one of the tattoo I got at the weekend!

Attachments

• Smile!.jpg
    Smile!.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
omg how cute does he look!!! wow he looks older lol they grow so fast! and that tatoo is awsome i love the writing style - have you got other tattoes? i havent got any :)

i have peircings though and i i havent ordered the pram yet i keep changing my mind lol

was gonna order a silvercross 3d travel system in rouge- but now i think it looks to heavy so i may settle for a lightweight black one lol so still working on choosing. went into mothercre today after my flue jab before my driving lesson looked at some strollers but i got too tired lol so ended up sitting down for 20 mins before my driving instructor picked me up lol so didnt acomplish anything lol xx

Hey, I did reply to your post but for some strange reason it hasnt posted?!?!?!

Yeah I have 5 tattoos now! Yep he is getting bigger now, cant believe he is 9 weeks old tomorrow... he has got his injections too, so not looking forward to that, I have Calpol at the ready just incase! LOL

Oooh have you picked your pram yet? And how are you driving lessons going? I am definately going to start mine again soon, as we will be moving into DH's boss's house by Feb at the latest and its a bit out of town and their arent any mets nearby, so I am going to need to get myself mobile LOL

How are you feeling? 25 weeks?!!?! Wow its going so fast!! xxxx

Hey! I thought u must have been realy busy and wow 5 tats i havent got any lol but i have peircings - and i failed my test i only got 4 minors and 1 serious lol ur alowed 15minors but no serious ohwell lol

And i feel amazing i have abit of a bad hip so was signed of work for 3 weeks so im enjoying the break my holiday leave starts dec 6th or 7th woohoo then im of til mat leave 10th of jan - the journy to work is killing me now lol im almost in the 3rd tri which is exciting and wow 9 weeks already aww hes a big boy now how cute - is tthis the first injections hes having what. R they for xx and hows his little problem is he still on antibiotics xx

Hey, I did reply but it didnt post?! Must have been my stupid laptop! Ahh sorry you have had a bad hip but yay you get some time off! Oh no, don't worry about your test, are you going to rebook soon? That's pretty good not many minors! Sure you will passnext time

Bad day today, we are in hospital :( Charlie has been veryunsettled fora few days but Sun/Mon and today he has had bouts of inconsolable screaming and today has been non stop screaming, he was clearly in pain so tool him to a walkin clinic and they sent us straight to the children's a&e and he is being kept in tonight :( they don't know what's wrong but they say he is clearly uncomfortable to keep crying the way he is..... He is sleeping now, he has exhausted himself with all the screaming so hope he sleeps well and they know more in the morning!

It's awful not being able to console him, but glad he is being seen and they didn't just dismiss it as nothing.

Ahh not long for you now, hope she is born on her EDD so she shares her birthday withme!'LOL xx

i ree booked it but my driving instructors done a bunk lol and he wont contact me so waiting to hear from a new one!

OMG poor little baby i really hope hes okay!! its good you took him in to be seen! keep me posted hun , i hope its just something little like he was abit hot or something!

and lol i hope shes on her due date too! but i have a feeling il be going over lol xx but i hope not! x

hope your keeping okay hun and try and get some sleep xx

Hey, we are back home now. We saw the Dr last night and another one this morning, both saying it was either a Urine infection or severe constipation!

They took a urine sample, but they reckon he is just ridiculously constipated, he goes between 3 and 6 days without a poo sometimes (TMI sorry! lol) so he is mega uncomfy, and they have prescribed a form of laxative to help... hoping it sorts him out, it was heart breaking seeing him in so much pain...

He slept well last night, only woke once for a feed! I had the worst nights sleep ever, but he was fine so thats all I am bothered about! He has been sleeping alot today but think its a combination of being exhausted from non-stop screaming yesterday and also the Nurse did say some babies can be very sleepy for a day or 2 after the injections, so think it may be a bit of both!

Thats a bit odd your instructor going AWOL?! Any idea why?! xxx

aww poor charlie just needed a good poo lol so cute! im so glad your home!!

aha and i dont mind to much info lol and i can imagine it was heartbreaking id be literaly all over the place! your so brave!!

and will you be puting the lax in his formula or something? im so glad hes okay i was so worried! its so weird thinking i knew you when you were pregnant now you have this real little person to care about its amazing

and he alwayss goes awol! hes so unreliable!! and he even turned up 20 mins late on the day of my test hes an idiot and he was even snapping and shouting at me the day of the test because he said he had a bad weekend lol ive had enough of him so ive requested a new intructor!

i start my antintel clases on monday woohoo cant wait lol xx

You def need a new instructor!! Sounds like the woman I had, but she only turned up late for my second lesson and I told her I wanted my money back! I hate being made to wait LOL

I am going to book some more lessons soon, we are definately moving in Jan/Feb and it wont be as good as where we are now for transport links, so could do with learning (again!!)

Oooh how did your class go?! Tell me everything!!

Aww he wasnt so good Weds and Thurs, but the Dr from the hospital suggested we try Colief and the change has been amazing!! He is so happy now, its awesome!

xxx

lol wow wish i demanded my money back from the syart lol how late was she?

and awww charlie looks so cute in your new pic of him!

and the class was reeeely good lol i didnt really learn anything as ive been on bnb for a while so i knew alot haha . it was about labour this time, and they really focus on a medicated labour and not much about natural labour but it was alright!

i cant wait till next week its every monday by the time i finish it il be 30 weeks so every week is getting closer and closer, did my glucose tolerent test today it took forever!! but wasnt too bad lol

and im glad hes happy again! , babys grow so fast lol xx its my bday next month but im not planning to do anything lol im getting exausted now! lol and im getting so big i can hardly get up on my own haha

and i went to london for the weekend with my friend this weekend omg it was so funn but theres only tubes to get to everywere no lifts to anywere so many stairs and so much standing!!! i am exausted after that trip lol xx you been upto anything x

She was about 20 mins late so I rang her and she didnt answer... so I ran back up to my apartment (I thought maybe I had got the wrong day?!) to get my appointment card but I did have the correct day...... she rang me back about another 20 mins later... she had double booked me with someone else! She said she would come round right then, but this was 7.45 in the evening so I said no. She said she would come another day but she kept saying "how is Friday at 7?" and I said yeah thats fine, and she would say "oh no I'm not free then..." she did that about 3 times so I thought forget it, you clearly have no organisational skills at all! LOL

Oh I thought they would try and focus more on natural birth, with a bit added about pain relief?! Thats weird LOL

Oh how exciting you are getting close! I know how you feel though, the last few weeks are exhausting, your lucky you are going to be heavily pregnant during the winter.... my last trimester was slap bang in the middle of Summer and it was horrendously hot all the time!

Yeah he is growing fast, bless him, he properly smiles and makes cute little coo-ing sounds its so sweet... cant wait for Xmas with him, he is going to get so spoilt!!

Are you going to the Christmas Markets this year? xxx

Wow that sounds liek my other instructor. my new ones somuch more orgonised i can now relax!!

and the reason the dont concentrate on much natural is because they believe natural takes longer and they want you to give birth as quick as possible to save the hosp money!

and im not excited about beign preggers in winter lol i hate snow!! and il be scared of falling over in the snow lol im already clumsy as it is lol i cant even get up of the couch without falling forward lol im not used to this weight infront of me haha lol

and i might if i can handle the cold lol - i went to the german xmas market in leeds day before yesturday it was fun but too cold lol it was really small though ive only been to the manc one once and it seemed much better lol but i was drinking all the bottles of cider as i was walking round lol -

are you going? i saw so many new born babys at the xmas market and they looked so cold lol my friend said they looked like they had just given birth and come strait to the xmas market they were that new! LOL I COULDnt stop looking at every baby i saw.. i looked like a pedo lol lookin in at every pram! a woman looked at me funny lol

when is the market usualy on? x

we should meet up when im on mat leave! xx

So sorry for ridiculously slow reply, the laptop has been in the shop.... its crap we need a new one! LOL

How are you feeling, cant believe when we first started chatting you were like 4/5 weeks pregnant and now your almost 30!!!! 3/4 of the way now! Have you had anymore scans or anything?

Charlie had his 12 week injections today and he screamed and cried, I felt awful and had tears in my eyes! He has to have another scan on his kidney tomorrow, and has to have some radiation stuff injected so his insides show on the scan (or x-ray!?) so he is going to be majorly unhappy!!!

Still not been to the xmas markets! Were going to go Sunday but it was raining so we didnt! Might be going this weekend, no danger of Charlie getting cold, he has about 12 coats/jackets/snowsuits!! I bought him a gorgeous blue soft fleecy one from Next last week, he looks sooooo cosy in it!! LOL I will post some new pics of him soon....

Oh yeah we should def meet up! That would be lovely xxx

Hi!! Im glad your okay! was starting to worry lol. and omg i was about 3 or 4 weeks!!!! that seems like a life time a go!!!! im feeling good i cant wait till shes here we have pretty much bought everything now!! so exciting last day of work tomorow!! ( hopefuly.. alot of craps gone wrong with my maternity leave my manager didnt hand in my mat b form even though i gve it to him at 22 weeks! so ive got 4 weeks holiday off anyway so il find out on wednesday what the score is wheather i get mat pay or not! xx and no more scans! just been getting measured and baby is measuring right on point which im happy about that shes been head down since 28 weeks!! hope she stays that way so i have her on time , i want no delays with baby being breach etc im alredy too impatient lol i can tell shes head down now though because i cant close my legs lol and its uncomfy when im getting up!

aww poor charliie!! such a brave little chap after hes had all the radiation and stuff will that be it? or he has to do it often? i hope this is the only time!!

i havent been to the xmas market either im to big now lol im to lazy to go anywere that involves so much walking lol

and aww i would love to see how much hes grown!!! so cute and i bought our little baby lots of coats too! so adorable lol

keep me posted and let me know how it goes tomorow xx

Aww bless you for being worried! We are fine, today wasnt nice, they had to put a cannula in Charlie so that they could inject the radiation and they couldnt find a vein so they tried both his arms, both his hands AND both his feet!! :nope: in the end they finally managed to get one in his foot, but the Dr said "if it doesnt go in this time, you will have to come back another day because we can only try so many times" so luckily they managed, but he hated it!!! He screamed and screamed for about an hour :cry: but the scan was fine, he just lay still for the whole 20 mins which was good, and hopefully we will get the results within a week and will know whats going on from there.

He is fine now, he is sat in his bouncy chair watching baby tv ha ha :haha:

Oooh how exciting you have everything now! What pram etc have you got? I really want to get a new one, the one I have my Mum bought us and its great as it comes with everything but its pretty big and heavy, so I am going to buy a smaller one for nipping about with, a Quinny or Silver Cross perhaps.

Oh I hope you get your work stuff sorted!! Bet you cant wait to finish now! Please take my advice and rest as much as you can! Everyone told me to just relax when I went on Mat Leave but I just kept rushing around doing stuff (decorating/washing/ironing/cleaning etc) and he arrived early and I was exhausted for the first few weeks and wished I could go back in time and just sleep when I had the chance!!

He is dead good now though, he (usually) only wakes once in the night, has his bottle and a change and goes straight back to sleep, it used to be every 3 hours he would wake and would take me about 1-2 hours to get him back to sleep so I was shattered! But now he normally goes from bedtime (8ish) to anywhere from 2.30am-4.30am before waking, has his bottle and is back asleep all within about 20 mins! Then he sleeps again til about 6.30-7am

We went swimming for the first time last week and he was an absolute star! We are going again tomorrow, but to a proper baby swimming class LOL I cant wait!

Hows the driving going? xx

aww gosh so many pokes! poor baby! and its good he managed to stay still after so brave.

and let me know what the results are! must be so hard to see him so upset! ur brave too hun

aww how cute is he! did you find that any baby things you bought hasnt come in handy? or have you used everything? i just got my sling today online hoping il use it alot lol
and did you get a moses basket? doo you use it? and did u get it with the stand?

i got a hauk malibu in plum the whole travel system my mum got it us! it comes with the car seat carry cott and matching daiper bag its sooo cutee!!

it took us forever to choose a moses basket because theres too many options lol but we got a pink one from babys r us but i forgot to order the stand! lol so im gonna wait till its dileivered then see what it comes with!

we bought a cotbed from babys r us too its huge!! baby wont be able to use it for months lol shed disapeer!! its in white its so pretty!!!

i alsmot got the silvercross 3d in red!! but it was tooo heavy too! whcih one did your mum get you? and quinnys are expensive i think but you wouldnt need the carry cott now seen as hes getting older? or would you? because i think just for the pram on its own its a good price. but for the whole sett it seemed expensive.
also did you have a carry cott with this one and car seat? what is charlie mostly in when you take him out with the whole pram? at the momment we have the pram put together with the car seat attached it looks so cute !

your so right! il try not to be too busy lol ive already planned my pregnancy yoga and i planned to decorate too lol pack my hospital bag and babys back and i wont do any washing for baby till 35 weeks? when did you wash everything for him? i know ppl on here who start washing at like 15 weeks.. wayyyy to early for me lol.

i just imagined if i dont do lots of things il be sitting at home bored as hell! lol

and oh yeh i cnt wait it feels like i have been waiting forever to be of work lol

and aww wow hes propper in a good routine!!

has he changed abit now ? like you can tell more what sort of personality he has etc? and can you tell things he does and doesnt like? i dont mean when he crys lol like just differnt things he enjoys and stuf?

and awww did he like the water?? i remember we took my friends baby swimming he was so embarrasing lol propper screaming and it looked like we were torturing the poor little one lol

and my drivings not going to good lol i failed again lol but will try again soon its tireing!

xx

aww gosh so many pokes! poor baby! and its good he managed to stay still after so brave.

and let me know what the results are! must be so hard to see him so upset! ur brave too hun

aww how cute is he! did you find that any baby things you bought hasnt come in handy? or have you used everything? i just got my sling today online hoping il use it alot lol
and did you get a moses basket? doo you use it? and did u get it with the stand?

i got a hauk malibu in plum the whole travel system my mum got it us! it comes with the car seat carry cott and matching daiper bag its sooo cutee!!

it took us forever to choose a moses basket because theres too many options lol but we got a pink one from babys r us but i forgot to order the stand! lol so im gonna wait till its dileivered then see what it comes with!

we bought a cotbed from babys r us too its huge!! baby wont be able to use it for months lol shed disapeer!! its in white its so pretty!!!

i alsmot got the silvercross 3d in red!! but it was tooo heavy too! whcih one did your mum get you? and quinnys are expensive i think but you wouldnt need the carry cott now seen as hes getting older? or would you? because i think just for the pram on its own its a good price. but for the whole sett it seemed expensive.
also did you have a carry cott with this one and car seat? what is charlie mostly in when you take him out with the whole pram? at the momment we have the pram put together with the car seat attached it looks so cute !

your so right! il try not to be too busy lol ive already planned my pregnancy yoga and i planned to decorate too lol pack my hospital bag and babys back and i wont do any washing for baby till 35 weeks? when did you wash everything for him? i know ppl on here who start washing at like 15 weeks.. wayyyy to early for me lol.

i just imagined if i dont do lots of things il be sitting at home bored as hell! lol

and oh yeh i cnt wait it feels like i have been waiting forever to be of work lol

and aww wow hes propper in a good routine!!

has he changed abit now ? like you can tell more what sort of personality he has etc? and can you tell things he does and doesnt like? i dont mean when he crys lol like just differnt things he enjoys and stuf?

and awww did he like the water?? i remember we took my friends baby swimming he was so embarrasing lol propper screaming and it looked like we were torturing the poor little one lol

and my drivings not going to good lol i failed again lol but will try again soon its tireing!

xx

Yeah he was very brave and it was upsetting, but I just kept telling myself we needed to have it done to make sure his kidney is functioning ok!

We went to the proper mum and baby swim yesterday but loads of them were like 3 years old, I thought they would all be little like Charlie, but he was the youngest by about 2 months but he was good again, and was even dunked this time and he just looked shocked but he didnt cry! I was so proud ha ha

I have got a Pliko Pramette from M&P which is ok but its very light and feels a bit rickety, but its heavy to go up and down the curb etc so might get a quinny buzz or just wait til he is 6 months and get a zapp then i wont need to get the carry cot or car seat!

Yeah we have a moses basket, used it for naps in the daytime on the stand, which rocks but hardly ever use it now, he is quite big in it now! We also have a cotbed from Mothercare, which he has been in since day 1... he looked so tiny in it when he was first born, but he has always slept really well in it!

I tend to take him out in pushchair mode at the moment so he is laying flat, but if I am going back to my Mums I put him in the carseat and have it as the travel system.

I did his washing in bits and bobs, as and when we got new stuff really, so it was all done and not rushed to get it all done in one go before he arrived! Apparently he looks exactly like his Dad (not ONE person has said he looks like me, they all say he looks like Chris!) but my Mum says he has my personality when I was a baby, I was a nightmare LOL and quite impatient! I think he can be very chilled out, but then sometimes he can be a bit narky LOL but he is a little star, he went through a VERY whingy stage from about week 6-12 but I worked out it was because he wasnt getting enough sleep during the day, so now I make sure to put him in his cot when he is sleepy, so he sleeps properly in his cot, rather than cat napping in his bouncy chair or in my arms. saying that though, he doesnt like to be held all the time, he loves going under his play gym or just laying on his changing mat and having a good thrash around!

Yeah he is def not phased by water at all! I dont know if it has anything to do with the fact I bath him every day and have done since he was about a week old? The nurses at the hospital said they only need a bath every few days, but it was more about getting him used to it, and having it as part of his bedtime routine for me, is bedtime routine is ALWAYS the same! Bath at 7.30, baby oil,fresh babygro, into his nursery with the light dimmed right down, his nursery rhymes playing on his monitor, and his bottle.... no matter how hyper he is before bathtime (even after it some nights!!) by the time his bottle is half empty his eyes start to close and he is ready to sleep LOL

Aww I am sure you will be driving before me!! LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->