MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi ladies! :howdy:

I saw my first :bfp: Saturday but I thought my eyes were deceiving me but the lines keep getting darker.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-15.jpg

It's still super early, I don't expect :witch: til July 4th (I think my FF ovulation day may be off). I'm probably due March 14th-ish and this will be my first child.
I didn't realize you and I have to same due date!! ;) those are awesome progressions!!

Hey question. Any of you ladies using apps on your smart phones to track baby???? Any recommendations??

I'm due the same day! :thumbup:

Hello I'm Claire and my daughter is almost five months old. Just found out yesterday that we're expecting again (planned). Due March 12th :)

Hello claire! Welcome!:)

Ugh what is wrong w me, lol, i went and bought more prego tests!!

Hi ladies! :howdy:

I saw my first :bfp: Saturday but I thought my eyes were deceiving me but the lines keep getting darker.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-15.jpg

It's still super early, I don't expect :witch: til July 4th (I think my FF ovulation day may be off). I'm probably due March 14th-ish and this will be my first child.
I didn't realize you and I have to same due date!! ;) those are awesome progressions!!

Hey question. Any of you ladies using apps on your smart phones to track baby???? Any recommendations??

I'm due the same day! :thumbup:

How exciting!!! All 3 of us due the same day!!! Cool!

Haha I also bought more but I got Wondfo so at least it was cheap lol!

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/Bean%202/pregnant_zpsa07f4483.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/Bean%202/pregnant_zpsa07f4483.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

i knew this was an awful idea! I got the postive right away but im 17 dpo, shouldnt it be as dark as the control? now im freaking out.. boo.

I wouldn't freak out - those tests are just supposed to detect HCg so they can't give you any medical advice :) I wouldn't freak out my dear. Have a Hershey bar - you'll feel better lol

Lmao....chocolate,yum!

Im so so tired and hubby wants to go watch fireworks tonight...ahhhh....

How do we add the ticker ??

And congrats and welcome to all the newbies xxx

If you go to edit your sig., add picture and then copy and paste one of the following links:

For the ticker sized sig graphic:

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zpsa7dab5b1.jpg

For the small sig graphic:

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zps9ef03915.png

xxx

Maybe this could be added to the front page ,when you get a chance Eltjuh xxx

You all made me test lol! Was hoping for a dramatically darker line haha but still looking good. 19-20DPO. At the rate I'm going I'll be posting my 100DPO pictures :p

Attachments

• 2013-07-03 18.24.111772933213.jpg
    2013-07-03 18.24.111772933213.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's super bloated. It's becoming pretty uncomfortable. I remember last pregnancy, I was so bloated in the beginning that I kept saying I'd never be able to hide it until 12 weeks lol. Gassy as well. I quietly prayed that nobody came near me at work today lol.

Called my doctor's office as soon as they opened and let me OB know I got another BFP because she said she'd check my progesterone levels once I was pregnant again (because I've had 3 losses) and asked about checking my hcg levels too but when I got to the lab, she only ordered my progesterone. Oh well. Knowing my betas won't make any difference and if nothing seems to be going wrong yet, no harm in not knowing.

Anyway, I couldn't control myself and tested again after work. I didn't use the bathroom all day so basically I held it for over 8 hours. So excited that the line was darker than my test from this morning.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/3_zpsdb12e79f.jpg

Waves, that's GREAT progression over 8 hours!!! I have been getting darker tests in the afternoon consistently so far...so if you test tomorrow AM and it is lighter, don't be concerned! My FMU sucks. Fingers crossed that your progesterone looks excellent :)

Waves, that's GREAT progression over 8 hours!!! I have been getting darker tests in the afternoon consistently so far...so if you test tomorrow AM and it is lighter, don't be concerned! My FMU sucks. Fingers crossed that your progesterone looks excellent :)

Thanks! After my chemical last month and my FRERs never getting darker than the previous one, it really made my day lol. I'll probably test in the morning with another IC to see if it's darker than mine from this morning and then hold for another 8 hours while I'm at work again and then test after work with my FRER to see lol.

I know nothing about progesterone levels though so whenever they call with my numbers... I'm going to have no idea if it's good or bad lol.

Thanks! After my chemical last month and my FRERs never getting darker than the previous one, it really made my day lol. I'll probably test in the morning with another IC to see if it's darker than mine from this morning and then hold for another 8 hours while I'm at work again and then test after work with my FRER to see lol.

I know nothing about progesterone levels though so whenever they call with my numbers... I'm going to have no idea if it's good or bad lol.

In early pregnancy it should be at least a 15. Mine was 13.9 but at the time my beta was only a 20.3 so it very well could have risen naturally as the beta went up...however, my doctor decided to supplement me anyway as a precaution. I am hoping to get them rechecked at around 6 weeks.

BTW, I am sorry for your loss, I have had three chemical pregnancies myself and I know how hard it can be to not see that line get darker <3

In early pregnancy it should be at least a 15. Mine was 13.9 but at the time my beta was only a 20.3 so it very well could have risen naturally as the beta went up...however, my doctor decided to supplement me anyway as a precaution. I am hoping to get them rechecked at around 6 weeks.

BTW, I am sorry for your loss, I have had three chemical pregnancies myself and I know how hard it can be to not see that line get darker <3

Thanks!

Thank you and I'm sorry to hear about yours. I've had 2 chemicals and 1 m/c around 7 weeks. It sucks but in 2012 I had my first chemical & started bleeding August 4th or something like that, counted that as the first day of my cycle and conceived my daughter by the end of that month so I'm hoping to have a repeat this time since I had a chemical last cycle.

Agreed. Some docs say 15 and some say 20. Mine was 12.8 at 11 DPO so my doc prescribed progesterone.

The average apparently for 5-6 weeks is 12-20 so I really am not that concerned. It goes up as your other hormones go up, but it is good to have that extra boost.

I just really hope this is my rainbow baby, I really don't want to deal with another loss...but I really have a great feeling about this one, my symptoms are strong and my tests have been getting darker daily...just trying to stay positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->