MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

We will b finding out I'd like a suprise but oh doesn't lol x I'm peeing loads in nite 2 x

STILL PREGNANT Woop!!!

So cannot wait for our scan, or to get a bump and feel movement to reassure that it is REAL lol :wacko::wacko:

22DPO lol - really should stop now :dohh::dohh:

xx

Attachments

• 100E2507.jpg
    100E2507.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
That's an amazing line for an IC! Mine are nowhere near that dark!

ETA: Isn't your ticker a few days off if you're 22DPO?

Lovely lines :)
I was going to do another but my shop didn't have any left lol.
I'm worried cuz I received a shock of a plug yday. Hope it wudnt have hurt baby x

Nope don't think so - got my BFP CD23 on 22nd June at 10DPO, 12 days ago so 22DPO today -think my calculations are right lol :wacko:-if not blame baby brain haha :haha:- Also I was only 3w+1d when I got my first BFP

xxx

Nope don't think so - got my BFP CD23 on 22nd June at 10DPO, 12 days ago so 22DPO today -think my calculations are right lol :wacko:-if not blame baby brain haha :haha:- Also I was only 3w+1d when I got my first BFP

xxx

Lol ok, so - 14 days before ovulation (that's what they use for calculating due dates, right?) + 22DPO = 36 days = 5 weeks and 1 day?

Maybe I'm calculating something wrong here!

I just took my due date fromhe 1st day last period , I think I might be out by one day , as I think I ovulated cycle day 15 not 14. X my last period was may 27 :) x

I ovulated CD13, which was June 12th, haven't been to docs yet, but going by LMP I get EDD 7th March which makes me 4w+6 day today , so dunno :shrug:

My last period was 31st May xx

I ovulated CD13, which was June 12th, haven't been to docs yet, but going by LMP I get EDD 7th March which makes me 4w+6 day today , so dunno :shrug:

My last period was 31st May xx

Oh right you were using LMP! I can't do that because my cycles vary a lot - I ovulated on day 18 or 19 this month so then my due date would have been 4 or 5 days out! I went by what fertility friend told me when I put in my ovulation date... if you have an average length cycle every month then it doesn't matter!

It's so funny that also the clomid lengthens my luteal phase so I have 18 days after ovulation before my period is due. It's only due today and I'm 4+4 ... so strange!

Hey I'm due march 7th, but will probably be before that as I have a section.

I had my normal period on 27.6.13 until 30.6.13

I had symptoms and tested on 2.7.13 bfp!

Want a bubba you have the same lmp to me

And me MRS A!! :) yay for our 5 weeks tomorrow!

Anyone else have a sore throat when they wake up?? I've had it every day so far but it seems to go away after i've had a drink....

I'm feeling boy here.... probably just because we both want a girl and we thought girl last time and it was a boy! We really want a girl mainly because we'll have one of each, but also because it would be the first granddaughter for hubby's parents, they already have 4 grandsons...:) would still be happy to have a boy though! Definitely gonna find out!

Oh and yes i'll add the march monkey's codes to the first post..... i always miss half the conversation and have about 5 pages to catch up on when i get up in the morning cause of the time difference probably! You're all chatting away whilst i'm sleeping haha

Yay Mrs A -that is a few of us for the 7th MARCH :haha::haha: although going by O dates I should probably be a bit earlier; but then going by my history - MY babies are always late lol -so a few days here or there really mean nothing haha -I should add on 14 days to be more accurate lol :haha::haha:

Ella_Hopeful - I used FF too and it had me O at CD19 :shrug::shrug: - don't think so lol, I mean I got my BFP 3days later -Ovufriend had me O at CD13 -so don't know whether to believe either, so will be going with LMP.

xxx

I'm looking forward to tuesday :) ill be 6+1 and have the midwife then have her again on the 25th july ill be 8+3 :) so there my two things to look forward to , then it will be 12 week scan which I assume will be on the 19th august but don't no for sure yet x

Wannabubba#4, going by my O date my duedate should be the 11th of March.... But I didn't wanna change it :p (I O'd on CD19 of 32) And everyone in my family has always had their babies late! My son was born at 41+6! Was supposed to go in for induction at 41+5 but I didn't have to because I'd already started!
So I might aswell add 14 days on aswell, so that would be the 21st!
Though I don't think going by my lmp is gonna be wrong because last time I did my duedate was the 7th of Feb and when I had my 12 week scan and they also put my duedate on the 7th. So hopefully that'll be right again!!

My son was late he was born 11 days late . I was inducded at 40+10 he came the next day.

I was only one day out last pregnancy my due date frm lmp was 1st feb, they changed it to 2nd feb at 12 week scan x

Don't do it, wanna, don't POAS! Every time I do it I regret it!

Well you can if you want, but I'm driving myself mad ;)

Can anyone else feel their uterus? Mine feels a bit heavy. I was on a bus other day and when it went over a bump in the road my uterus hurt... and I have pain in my tailbone too.

I tried to check my cervix position (LTTTCers will probably understand this more!) and it was still quite low, but very soft and closed. I heard it doesn't go high until 6 weeks...

I haven't checked the position, but yeah - it definitely feels heavy.

Sex doesn't hurt - and that's all I am worried about lol things can move and adjust all they want, just please don't interfere with me getting some!!!! Haha

@ Jlynn..hahahahaha I agree. I remember having sex at like 38 weeks pregnant and something weird had happened. Oh man it was awful an uncomfortable! Your name makes me laugh because my name in real life is Julie Lynn...hahahaa.

I have to say...I find this "having a boy to carry on" stuff very fascinating. There is NOTHING like that mentality in my family or with anyone around me. Maybe because I'm such an "independent woman" but even dh would love this nex one to be another girl. He says anything he could do with a boy he can do with a girl (except pee in the snow) hahahahaha. I'm ridiculously close with my sister so I would love to give my daughter a built in best friend....but that being said. Obviously a boy would be cool too. I have 2 nephews who are such characters....I couldn't even imagine having a son like my hubby. So really either for us is perfect!

I had no "feelings" with my first till right before my 18 weeks scan. About a week before I just KNEW it was a girl and was right. So I know ill have to wait a very long time until I have any feelings on the matter. Hahaha. My mom once a long time ago did this silly joke test and it said I was having a girl then a boy. So, we've had the girl.....guess we'll see. Haha

Ella_Hopeful - I used FF too and it had me O at CD19 :shrug::shrug: - don't think so lol, I mean I got my BFP 3days later -Ovufriend had me O at CD13 -so don't know whether to believe either, so will be going with LMP.

xxx

I didn't actually follow when they said I ovulated, I just used 'user overide' and typed in the day I ovulated based on blood tests/ ultrasounds I had during the clomid cycle - then it comes up with the due date :) When I used to chart temp or use OPKs FF was always wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->