MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi girls :) I just did one last test haa and I finally have a test line darker than the control line :) I just wanted to c it , :) x

I just did the same thing :haha: been dying to see the line darker than the control.

Loool. Its nice to see aint it x

Yay!! for darker than control lines - that is lovely to see - and also when the test lien comes up even before the control line lol :haha:

I have quite a few IC's left and 1 Superdrug early response - am keeping that one for the day of my doc appointment; a week tomorrow lol -just to reassure myself :blush: I will be 5w +6d then so hoping for really good line then xxx

Ohh yes my test line comn up b4 the control line aswell. It was there as soon as my urine passed it :) lol. Yayyy 4 lines :) x

Hi girls :) I just did one last test haa and I finally have a test line darker than the control line :) I just wanted to c it , :) x

I just did the same thing :haha: been dying to see the line darker than the control.

Loool. Its nice to see aint it x

Yay!! for darker than control lines - that is lovely to see - and also when the test lien comes up even before the control line lol :haha:

I have quite a few IC's left and 1 Superdrug early response - am keeping that one for the day of my doc appointment; a week tomorrow lol -just to reassure myself :blush: I will be 5w +6d then so hoping for really good line then xxx

Had oatmeal at 7:30 and was of course starving by 9.30! Though ahead and did bring a baggie of cereal. Work starts at 10 and I am really contemplating just letting the principal know right away because the way I see it I will be needing to eat more often than just lunch and I'll be using the bathroom frequently, so I'd rather her understand why, and if anything happens I'd need time off anyway and I'd just rather have it out there. She has kids herself so I think she will be understanding. Anyway, hopefully I brought enough food for today... lol!

I'm such a dork I decided to do an experiment and told myself it doesn't mean anything...
After hearing about your dark tests, even though I'm a few days behind you all, I decided to pee on an IC when I'd been to the bathroom 20 MINS beforehand. Obvi my pee was nearly clear and my FMU is usually dark yellow... so the test was of course lighter than yesterdays. I knew it would be, that's why I did it. But now I'm freaking out that it's lighter. Oh I have to calm down. What can I do to keep busy? Think I'm gonna take up basket weaving or something ;)

Hi everyone.

So I'm a little late joining this one but just wanted to say hi as I'm a March mummy to be too!

DH and I lost our first at 10 wks back in October last year. We had a break trying for about 6 months and this was our 2nd month trying and we got a :Bfp: 2 days ago! Obviously over the moon but nervous too! Hoping this one is a sticky bean :)

I'll be due the 14th March. Had an early :bfp: at only 9dpo (very feint), then a digi :bfp: day after to confirm so will definitely be doing another test at the end of this week to see that lovely dark line too!

Symptoms have been exhaustion, nausea (which only stays off if I constantly eat) and my boobs are agony!

Lovely to meet u all ladies

Congrtz hun, :) pleased to have u with us x

Hi everyone.

So I'm a little late joining this one but just wanted to say hi as I'm a March mummy to be too!

DH and I lost our first at 10 wks back in October last year. We had a break trying for about 6 months and this was our 2nd month trying and we got a :Bfp: 2 days ago! Obviously over the moon but nervous too! Hoping this one is a sticky bean :)

I'll be due the 14th March. Had an early :bfp: at only 9dpo (very feint), then a digi :bfp: day after to confirm so will definitely be doing another test at the end of this week to see that lovely dark line too!

Symptoms have been exhaustion, nausea (which only stays off if I constantly eat) and my boobs are agony!

Lovely to meet u all ladies

Don't worry hun like u said u had only just been to the toilet. I only started getting really dark lines nearer 5 weeks, and today 5+2 the test line was darker than the control line x

I'm such a dork I decided to do an experiment and told myself it doesn't mean anything...
After hearing about your dark tests, even though I'm a few days behind you all, I decided to pee on an IC when I'd been to the bathroom 20 MINS beforehand. Obvi my pee was nearly clear and my FMU is usually dark yellow... so the test was of course lighter than yesterdays. I knew it would be, that's why I did it. But now I'm freaking out that it's lighter. Oh I have to calm down. What can I do to keep busy? Think I'm gonna take up basket weaving or something ;)

Love the logo!! Will add that one when I'm at work.

I do have tons of weird cramping, stretching and whatnot. Totally normal! I also am praying for no morning sickness this time. Although for me it's not quite the sickness. It's that my body produces so much mucous and it sits there and makes me ill so I have to get it up. Which ends up making me throw up. It's so wrong. I'm so congested again this time so....really not having much hope! :(

Could you take any mucus medication? Like a mucenex? I don't know what would be ok to take while pregnant but surely there has to be something - that sounds miserable :(

Ya it sucks.....welll last pregnancy my dr gave me this nasal spray to help with the congestion.....but it didn't help...I used it for 2 weeks and didn't see a difference...and the drug was classified as one of those "the benefit to the mother outweights the risk to the fetus".....which I wasn't really comfortable with...so since I didn't see a difference I stopped taking it.... and I think any of those products like mucinex it's fine for short term use...but as soon as I stop taking it....it comes back :( I'm just praying this time around I don't have it..

My hubby used to joke he no longer needed an alarm clock because every morning at 6 am I'd be up gagging in our bathroom...lmao...he's like "ahhh what a lovely sound to wake up to every morning"....HAHAHAHAHHA....

hahah since they can't suffer physically, we may as well put them through whatever hell we can, right? So I guess him having to wake up to that every morning is a bit of a nice thing :p lol!

Please add me, due date of March 9. Went in for blood work yesterday and they said everything looks good so far! Congrats to everyone!

EDIT: A little more about me. I am 31, DH is 36. Married 6 years, met in grad school (were close friends for 1.5 yrs before dating). We got our BFP on cycle #2, which I am very grateful for. DH has low morphology issues so he was definitely worried about our chances.

im sammi, im 24 and have a wonderful husband, i have been married for just over a year, our second anniversary is march 31st, i have a monkey man, leon who is 20 months and my princess carly who is 5, im due march 6th, have a long cycle though so could be a bit different when i go for my scan, got my fist doctors appointment friday, i have one of each so this time im up for anything lol xx

So many little ones are on the way! I love it :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"