MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I had to take a picture of how bloated I am. It's bordering on painful lol.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/ioyotoo_zpsabf690b5.jpg

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/Bean%202/pregnant_zpsa07f4483.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/Bean%202/pregnant_zpsa07f4483.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

i knew this was an awful idea! I got the postive right away but im 17 dpo, shouldnt it be as dark as the control? now im freaking out.. boo.
Don't even worry... Maybe you drank a lot of water and diluted your urine or something...do not worry!!

@wavescrash...hahahahaha don't worry I'm super bloated at night too!!! And because this is my second I'm gonna show SO much faster! Eeeekkksss! Hahaha. But don't worry. The bloating actually does calm down a bit..about the time you get a belly that doesn't really go away. Hahaha

I find the only thing that helps my bloating is drinking TONS of water and...this is sooo tmi...but basically getting on all fours and sticking my behind up to let the gas out...I swear I cannot release it normally AT ALL anymore...and I can't exactly get into that pose at work very discreetly LOL! At home it's no problem, and I am sure my husband thinks it's super hott! HAHA!

I am developing my first craving...for cheddar cheese, but only one brand of it. I ate it all and now my mouth is watering when I think about it (which is constantly)...might have to go get some!

I find the only thing that helps my bloating is drinking TONS of water and...this is sooo tmi...but basically getting on all fours and sticking my behind up to let the gas out...I swear I cannot release it normally AT ALL anymore...and I can't exactly get into that pose at work very discreetly LOL! At home it's no problem, and I am sure my husband thinks it's super hott! HAHA!

LOL! The mental image that creates is priceless!

My bloating is painful - I'm already a size 16/18 - I'm really tall so I'm decently proportioned, and I do not have a belly at all normally .... And for the first time I have this big bloated beach ball hanging out of my shirts and I feel disgusting because it feels like my stomach is full like I just ate a meal but I'm starving every 2 hours. I don't get it. And I literally am drink 1.5+ gallons of water a day right now lol it's not helping!! This has got to stop, it's uncomfortable to sit in the car!!! Lolol

@wavescrash...hahahahaha don't worry I'm super bloated at night too!!! And because this is my second I'm gonna show SO much faster! Eeeekkksss! Hahaha. But don't worry. The bloating actually does calm down a bit..about the time you get a belly that doesn't really go away. Hahaha

Yeah I showed really early on with my second. Bloated up huge right away & it quickly turned into a bump. So with this being my third, I'm surprise I'm not showing yet lol.

J_Lynn your symptoms are EXACTLY like mine...starving every 2 hours but bloated beyond belief...ughhhh! I might have to invest in a belly band just so I don't have to feel my pants constricting me all day.

I am also having RAGING heartburn right now from eating cheese and crackers? WTF? I am interested to see how all of these symptoms progress in the weeks to come haha!

Is anyone thinking or feeling anything on gender yet? I for some reason have started strongly feeling that it is a boy...I'd be truly happy with either but I just have a strong feeling I'll be team blue!

I have been wearing my smoothing tank top every day under everything because it feels good to have the pressure against my belly, and it helps me not look like a giant fatty. Thankfully all people ever see me eat are carrots, green beans, chicken, and very very little bad foods so at least they don't think I'm a giant lardy. LOL Which, whatever - I don't even care when it comes down to it - but if I feel funny about myself I do care. If that makes sense. When I'm not bloated I love my body - every curve and jiggle of it. But right now I'm just uncomfortable.

I have not had any heartburn - thank goodness.

I can't wait to start seeing a bump though - I hope I start showing at 2 months, that would be loverly :)

I have no idea boy/girl yet. With my first, I knew it was a girl all along. With my second, I wanted a boy in the beginning and then a few weeks before the ultrasound when we found out, I started really wanting another girl and eventually just knew it was a girl & sure enough, I was right.

So I'm sure I'll eventually have a feeling about this one but right now, I feel like it's too early to tell. My body's still trying to realize it's pregnant lol.

Why the heck are my legs swollen already? I didnt swell until week 36 last time and i never had to take my wedding rings off! Me thinks i need to cut the chips out ha

I feel this bean (nicknamed bean 2.0) is a boy!

Holy freakin sore boobs batman!

I hope my Appleseed is a boy. I so want my husband to have a son.....it's a big deal down here. He's already got daughters, so it is time for him to have someone to carry on his legacy :)

Im really hoping for a boy this time for hubbies sake as well...my heartbroke when our first was a girl ( i really wanted the girl and him the boy).... I could tell he was a bit dissapointed, but my god she has him wrapped around her bitty finger now! Lol absolutely adores her!

Yesterday my DH says he has a feeling it's a girl. Actually, so far I'm loving the effect this is having on DH. He's usually very wary of any of this stuff, especially because we spent a while TTC. He's actually excited now, and keeps talking about the poppy seed ;)

We both don't mind if it's a boy or a girl as long as we find out before it's born!

I tested with FMU this morning and the line was a nice bright pink - my FMU was still more dilute than it used to be because I'm trying to drink more, so I'm not worrying that it's not quite the same shade as the one before - my default state is usually dehydrated so I can't exactly keep that up now!

Morning girls, my boobs always seem to kill at night and then there ok when I get up lol. X
Stil haven't got many symtoms really x midwife in 5 days tho :) x

Morning ladies!

Really sore boobs here still, and back aching this morning, but think that is from the new bed we just bought (DH loves it , I am hating it -hope I just need time to adjust). Other than peeing thru the night, no new symptoms yet.

Think I will POAS today too - just to make sure our little bean is still cooking -although wont be FMU as have been up to pee twice lol

I keep thinking girl here -but I am not sure if that is wishful thinking, I am not bothered either way, but I am sure hubby would be so thrilled with a girl (my 2 eldest aren't biologically his; although he does treat them as his own -DD was nearly 6 when we got together, DS1 nearly 3 so he has not had the baby girl experience lol)

Staying team yellow though, unless DH feels strongly about it, I suppose, need to give him his due too. At the moment he is saying its fine to be team yellow.

Hope all mummies and bumps are well today xxx

Don't do it, wanna, don't POAS! Every time I do it I regret it!

Well you can if you want, but I'm driving myself mad ;)

Can anyone else feel their uterus? Mine feels a bit heavy. I was on a bus other day and when it went over a bump in the road my uterus hurt... and I have pain in my tailbone too.

I tried to check my cervix position (LTTTCers will probably understand this more!) and it was still quite low, but very soft and closed. I heard it doesn't go high until 6 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->