MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I will be induced 2-3 weeks early...so i will def be going in feb :/

Oh...I have to share...so I've told a couple really close people in my life..my sister, my best friend (and the girl who predicted I was pregnant)...but for my sister and girlfriend...I am FULLY enjoying how I've told them...we've been renovating my daughters "big girl room" ...so with both of them..I had an album on my iphone called "room" so I'm like "OH check out her new room and then I hand them the phone" I said "Just scroll through them, there are about 8 pics...." and the last photo is my positive pregnancy test...can I tell you HOW hilarious it has been watching them go through the pictures and totally talking about the room completely distracted and then to watch their face like....."wait...what?!?!?!"....It's been HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHHA..

thats a cute idea!! we just told our close family and friends and surprisingly they are all excited for us even though little one wasnt planned!

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/Bean%202/prego_zps1c61d950.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/Bean%202/prego_zps1c61d950.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

FMU today! looks much better than last night. thats my last test im taking lol...

LOL Nikki you SAY that's the last test you are taking but we all know how hard it is to stop POAS. I bought a pack of 25 Wondfos that should be here on Monday and I will probably pee on one a day until my first scan...yeah...I've got problems lol but it is fun to check to see that the baby is still in there since I can't see or feel it yet.

I am five weeks today! Very exciting. I check my cervix every night because I put my progesterone way back there and it is VERY high and very soft. I can barely reach it. Hubby mentioned how I am "showing already" and then I glared at him and showed him how big the baby is right now in the pregnancy book we've been reading....haha...yeah...that is NOT the baby. However, the bloat is REALLY outta control! I have taken a five week "bump" picture...aka bloat picture :haha:

Symptoms today are breast tenderness (which is way worse at night but getting worse during the day), horrific heartburn and bloating/hunger. I also had a huge wave of nausea this morning before I ate something...oh boy! Bring on the MS!!

Attachments

• 2013-07-04 08.44.24.jpg
    2013-07-04 08.44.24.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
My bloat looks the same. When I sit down it's all wobbly and I feel like a whale. When I stand it's round and pushed out and uncomfortable.

The joys!!!

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/Bean%202/prego_zps1c61d950.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/Bean%202/prego_zps1c61d950.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

FMU today! looks much better than last night. thats my last test im taking lol...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thats an amazingly strong line!

Can't see my bloat, it's buried in flubber :haha: but I sure feel bloated. Blah.

My bloat looks the same. When I sit down it's all wobbly and I feel like a whale. When I stand it's round and pushed out and uncomfortable.

The joys!!!

I hear ya! I am just glad today is a holiday so I can sit at home and feel whaley without being out in public :haha:. I guess this is that awkward "fat" stage that people talk about in first tri...I hope I get a real bump early on but I know with first pregnancies it usually takes awhile!

The joys!!!

I hear ya! I am just glad today is a holiday so I can sit at home and feel whaley without being out in public :haha:. I guess this is that awkward "fat" stage that people talk about in first tri...I hope I get a real bump early on but I know with first pregnancies it usually takes awhile!

If I'm feeling really fat and I'm out in public (around no-one I know) I've started having the odd stroke of my 'bump' lol - at least then people might stand up for me on the bus :) This is the first time I've not had a flat stomach and if this pregnancy works out... I'll probably never have a flat stomach again!

The joys!!!

If I'm feeling really fat and I'm out in public (around no-one I know) I've started having the odd stroke of my 'bump' lol - at least then people might stand up for me on the bus :) This is the first time I've not had a flat stomach and if this pregnancy works out... I'll probably never have a flat stomach again!

Hmmmm I might try the stroking of the bump next time I feel huge! It's so weird right now because I know there is a baby in there but I can't see it or feel it...first tri is so strange!

Lol bloat here too! Blahhhh!

Cant wait for first flutters and kicks! :)

Yeah it's like... I'm pregnant! With a poppy seed.... I try and imagine this poppy seed inside me and just can't... then I look around in awe at everyone and think 'Wow, they were all poppy seeds too once!'

I was so bloated last pregnancy, especially at night and was in maternity clothes by around 7 weeks pregnant lol. Has not hit me yet this time -maybe still too early?? But I remember taking a pic at 4weeks last time and definite bump of bloatedness last time. And nearly 5w just now too, maybe it is my daily pilates that are working on my abs -although I still have 3finger gap in my abs were they split before so don't think they are that good.

Dunno - all pregnancies are different I suppose xx

I can't wait to be back in maternity clothes. So comfortable! I have to pry them away from my sister because she borrowed them for her pregnancy (her baby is now 3 months old) and she doesn't want to give them up!

4 weeks vs 5 weeks...wow lol...never thought I'd get such a dark test.

Attachments

• 2013-07-04 12.27.401772933213.jpg
    2013-07-04 12.27.401772933213.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Anyone else feel like their hormones are just raging inside?!

I swear im heading tiwards a total fit! I just want to scream and everything hubby is doing today is on my last nerve!

Doesnt help were having a cookout for the 4th today either! Ugh..... And........relax!

Don't do it, wanna, don't POAS! Every time I do it I regret it!

Well you can if you want, but I'm driving myself mad ;)

Can anyone else feel their uterus? Mine feels a bit heavy. I was on a bus other day and when it went over a bump in the road my uterus hurt... and I have pain in my tailbone too.

I tried to check my cervix position (LTTTCers will probably understand this more!) and it was still quite low, but very soft and closed. I heard it doesn't go high until 6 weeks...

Mine feels heavy and sore too!

Don't do it, wanna, don't POAS! Every time I do it I regret it!

Well you can if you want, but I'm driving myself mad ;)

Can anyone else feel their uterus? Mine feels a bit heavy. I was on a bus other day and when it went over a bump in the road my uterus hurt... and I have pain in my tailbone too.

I tried to check my cervix position (LTTTCers will probably understand this more!) and it was still quite low, but very soft and closed. I heard it doesn't go high until 6 weeks...

Mine feels heavy and sore too!

I was trying to nap this afternoon in preparation for night shift tonight, but couldn't get comfortable and felt like I had a bowling ball as a uterus lol. Felt a bit sensitive when we DTD as well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->