MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Its so exciting ! I think this is the best time of year to be pregnant because it goes so fast wv xmas and everything going on x

Have fun today LisK!! Hope you have a great party!!
Don't forget to post some pictures!! :thumbup:

I class 24 weeks as vday and 27 as 3rd tri. So not long now!! It's crazy!!
I think it's weird how one day everything seems to go so fast and others it seems to go so slow!! Gonna be hassling the midwife again tomorrow about my 20 wk scan! :dohh:

I just drank a glass of orange juice and didn't have anything to eat yet and it made me feel sick.....The sicky feeling is still coming up every now and then!

I have felt sick the last 2 days . I was like please don't let the morning sickness be coming back x
Yeh some days. Drag. Over all its going fast tho. Baby has been lazy last two days , I have felt movements bt not to much lol x
Yeh defo get on about ur scan again. I take it they didn't call u back x

18 weeks! I've grown quite a bit this week. Up 4.4lbs total for the pregnancy. Her HR is 153bpm this morning and she is wriggling away haha. Doing some nursery clean out and DYI crafts today that I'll post later :)

Attachments

• 2013-10-06 07.49.29-1011339441.jpg
    2013-10-06 07.49.29-1011339441.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
You have such a cute bump! Yummy Mummy for sure.

Can't believe we have our scan tomorrow, 9am (uk time) so luckily no waiting around for it either. Still thinking we're expecting another girl.
Next big countdown is v-day. Though got MW, VBAC and consultant before then to keep my busy.
Still haven't brought anything yet for baby, almost doesn't seem real still. I'd love some real movements to reassure me but I'm think anterior placenta will be 100% diagnosed tomorrow rather than the "we think" from 13wks.

Hi everyone!

Can't believe I am actually writing this but here we are back from our gender scan and we are expecting a little girl! :pink: :pink: :pink: !!!

I was so absolutely sure we would be having a boy and am so happy to say we are now going to have one of each... a little princess to join our little prince :cloud9:

Rather than posting the pictures a second time heres the link to my gender scan post on the second tri boards.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/2025007-gender-scan-today.html#post29896203

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

@loula: CONGRATS ON :pink:!! I was SO sure we were having a girl, so I was in complete shock when we opened the box and blue balloons came out!

@LisK! Have fun today. :) Can't wait to hear the gender!

Thank you its crazy I'm still in shock! Can't wait to hear everyone else's genders, gotta be some more team blue soon.. So many girls :)

Congratulations Loula!!! Maybe all you ladies due with girls can pass some of that luck this way ;)

I know what yall mean about the sickness coming up, this morning I as gagging over my toothbrush. I seriously thought I was over that phase!!

Also baby Tucker was only making appearances early mornings, around 3 a.m., but has decided to pop up on three different occasions today, including giving me a a nice wake up call around 9! He's getting stronger!!

Is anyone not finding out gender? As this is our first child were having a surprise ;) starting to feel baby now 20 week scan on 18th :)

There is a few team yellows :)
I'm finding out though can't wait ! My scans on the 11th! X

I think there are a few staying team yellow according to the front page x

Can any1 else not believe how fast time is going !
I'm 20 weeks on thursday! Half way though alredi! Its mad x

congrats Loulabump on team pink xxx

...and yep we are team yellow xx

According to the fbook page today -may be slightly out of date (and not everyone from here on there yet) there was 7:blue: 7 :pink: 3 :yellow:

xxx

Donna I'd love to be team yellow really would I just can't wait lol.. I think it would defo be worth it though. Aint u dying to no though . Have u always been team yellow with all ur kids x

Not everyone is on the fb page, and not everyone that's on the fb page is on our thread.
I'm trying to change things as soon as I can when someone tells us their baby's gender and also when someone posts on fb I check if their name is in the list of names/usernames so I can update on here, but I can't for everyone :(
Sometimes I wish you could have more than 1 person that can update the thread so I don't have to do all of it, cause I forget sometimes :haha:

Its hard work ella lol x it doesn't seem like 2 mins ago this thread was started & now were finding out sexes x

I know! :) It has gone pretty quick!! I can remember the day I found out I was pregnant... Hubby had gone out and I was like: I HAVE to test! I can't help myself (once I got the thought in my head) and then that line started coming up, I was like: NO WAY!! NO...NO!! I'm not making this up!! I was literally shaking and jumping around, going crazy! It was only about 10 minutes before me and Lucas had to leave for his swimming lesson aswell, so I was going crazy trying to get all his bits together for swimming :haha: And believe it or not, I actually took my test with me when we went out, cause I wanted to see what it looked like outside and couldn't stop looking at it, cause I didn't believe it! :haha: I remember wanting to ask everyone I saw whether they saw it too!! :dohh: I know, I'm crazy!! :winkwink: - I didn't ask anyone though!

Awww! :) yeh I sent some friends a pic of my test! Cuz it was such a faint line ! I tested the day b4 my period was due jus cuz I ad a spare test I was about to throw it and I seen the line ! I jus couldn't believe I rung my oh and said I think I'm pregnant ! He was with me wen I tested4 my son tho and afta 3 years and we both burst into tears! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->