MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Alison is lovely, but I was quite taken with Princess Mermaid Sparklepants lol

Glad your chasing up that scan appointment Eltjuh get ready for not much notice though by the sounds of it.

I agree Ella keep chasing that midwife, I know they are busy etc, but at 18weeks and with having had no 16week appt they should be making you a priority I reckon - good luck xx

I'd defo keep chasing to ella
My sons napping I'm just sat with a cuppa watching a film. I've got to go food shopping and cba lol.
X

Love the name Allison!

Ella that is so frustrating to have to chase people down to get your healthcare taken care of. Major :hugs:....

I was laying in bed last night and had my hands on my belly trying to feel something and I felt something like a gas bubble pop so I moved my hands there and then there were several pops in a row in the same place. The thing is, I could feel it more from the outside than the inside. Anyone had that?

I have the day off and plan to go get a library card to get some birthing books and scan Pinterest for nursery ideas. Now that I'm not waiting to find out pink or blue, I'm ready for nursery time!!!!!

I just hope they will actually ring me now when they said they would! Considering they said they would ring me yesterday and didn't. I feel bad for ringing them all the time, but then again, if they would just do what they say they're gonna do I wouldn't have to bother them!

As long as they hurry up and get my scan booked I'm happy!
And I'm happy with short notice! Makes it even more exciting :haha: Time seems to go faster now aswell, because I don't know when I'm gonna have the scan.

Felt another kick just now!!!! :happydance:

Can't believe how much it actually feels like a tiny little foot giving you a boot from the inside. My kicks are so rare still that I actually teared up. Oh hormones!

I am still only having the occasional prod , roll or kick; cant wait for a big one from the outside -must have been wonderful Datucker xxx

xxx

Well I haven't felt a thing since, so I'm thinking Baby Tucker was having a fit or something lol. I'm concerned I'm going to have a temperamental child lol

I don't know if I got answered so I'll post something more detailed.

I'm doing centering pregnancy. It's where a group of at least seven pregnant women meet up on certain dates as a group for their prenatal care. It's a two hour appointment where we learn different things like nutrition or how to cope with fears. Each woman has their own time with the doctor to check heartbeats and stuff.

My next appointment is on the 10th. I'll be 16w3d. My appt after that is 19w3d (Nov. 7th). The midwives said they won't gender scan any earlier than 20 weeks do you think four days will really matter? If so, I'll have to wait until December!! (Centering has set dates all the way through the pregnancies. 9 total.)

If anyone has done centering will they gender scan me in on Nov. 7th or will I be making a separate appointment from Centering?

I'm so confused.

I'm just really mad at my man today. He said something really selfish and I secretly want to put ex lax in his food now, lol...
I've been watching "Babys 1st Day" and "Baby Story" and I'm super jealous of the women who can have their baby's vaginally. I'm kinda depressed that I must have yet another c-section. I told him "I think I really want to have a heart to heart with my doctor and beg her to let me try vaginal" knowing deep down inside she wasn't going to change her mind, but I said it nonetheless. So he blurts out "No, have the c-section, why ruin yourself down there?" (He didn't use those words but I'm cleaning up what he really said. I mean really??? What an f-ed up thing to say...and if I go into preterm labor and don't make it to the hospital and have her vaginally in an emergency situation I guess my vagina would be "ruined." Ugh, he's stupid sometimes:growlmad:

Alison is lovely, but I was quite taken with Princess Mermaid Sparklepants lol

A girl at work and I had a long-time joke going that whoever had a kid first would name their daughter Princess Mermaid Sparklepants hahaha She was highly disappointed when I told her it was a girl, and Tony wasn't OK with that name after all :haha:

I'm just really mad at my man today. He said something really selfish and I secretly want to put ex lax in his food now, lol...
I've been watching "Babys 1st Day" and "Baby Story" and I'm super jealous of the women who can have their baby's vaginally. I'm kinda depressed that I must have yet another c-section. I told him "I think I really want to have a heart to heart with my doctor and beg her to let me try vaginal" knowing deep down inside she wasn't going to change her mind, but I said it nonetheless. So he blurts out "No, have the c-section, why ruin yourself down there?" (He didn't use those words but I'm cleaning up what he really said. I mean really??? What an f-ed up thing to say...and if I go into preterm labor and don't make it to the hospital and have her vaginally in an emergency situation I guess my vagina would be "ruined." Ugh, he's stupid sometimes:growlmad:

Wow. Wowww. How rude!

I don't know if I got answered so I'll post something more detailed.

I'm doing centering pregnancy. It's where a group of at least seven pregnant women meet up on certain dates as a group for their prenatal care. It's a two hour appointment where we learn different things like nutrition or how to cope with fears. Each woman has their own time with the doctor to check heartbeats and stuff.

My next appointment is on the 10th. I'll be 16w3d. My appt after that is 19w3d (Nov. 7th). The midwives said they won't gender scan any earlier than 20 weeks do you think four days will really matter? If so, I'll have to wait until December!! (Centering has set dates all the way through the pregnancies. 9 total.)

If anyone has done centering will they gender scan me in on Nov. 7th or will I be making a separate appointment from Centering?

I'm so confused.

Sorry, I never commented on it cause I had never heard of centering before... For the gender part of the scan it won't matter if you have it done 4 days early, they can do it from about 16 weeks anyway, so you could have it done then. But I guess it's upto your midwife.

Can't believe he said that! That's a stupid thing to say.
Just tell him that it doesn't ruin you down there, cause things go back to normal (if everything goes well of course) I had stitches (2nd degree tear) and hubby says it still feels the same! So that's kinda ridiculous!
:hugs:

Tell me about it. God didn't give us vagina's and the ability to have babies come through them just to have them "ruined" after the natural process. They are very resilient..
What a dumbass. He's not normally so insensitive don't know what his problem is.. (Smh)

Yessss what a butt face he is!

I was so worried my lady bits would be all stretched out and no good especially since i was cut down there with my first to my bum!! Nope! healed fine! Maybe not aaaaaaaaaaassssss TIGHT but still back to normal! those puppies know what to do down there!

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in... Hope everyone is well.

We had our gender scan this week and DH and I are thrilled to be expecting a daughter! It's a girl!! Such an amazing scan... It was 3D & 4D so we got a really clear look at her. Such a precious little angel and measuring three days ahead.

Time seems to be flying past so quickly, I can't believe I'm almost half way through my pregnancy already! :) xx

Yessss what a butt face he is!

I was so worried my lady bits would be all stretched out and no good especially since i was cut down there with my first to my bum!! Nope! healed fine! Maybe not aaaaaaaaaaassssss TIGHT but still back to normal! those puppies know what to do down there!

aaaaaaaasssssss TIGHT... :haha:

That's too funny, that reminds me when I had my last c-section and couldn't have :sex: for a few weeks, he was trying to talk me into *ahem* other options. That was the last thing I was trying to do sore from surgery with a newborn...

He's really not acting his age lately.. He really killed what little drive I have left with that reply of insensitivity...

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in... Hope everyone is well.

We had our gender scan this week and DH and I are thrilled to be expecting a daughter! It's a girl!! Such an amazing scan... It was 3D & 4D so we got a really clear look at her. Such a precious little angel and measuring three days ahead.

Time seems to be flying past so quickly, I can't believe I'm almost half way through my pregnancy already! :) xx

Congrats on Team Pink!:pink:

Lmao i just realized it showed up as. "Ass" tight... I meant "as" tight lmao but if the shoe fits! ;)

:hugs: Alaska

and welcome new ladies, sorry I've been quiet, I've been exhausted :sleep:

My brother is visiting us for the next three weeks so we are chilling out whilst he gets over jet lag. A walk to the store in 80f weather is not fun but as soon as I sat down baby gave me a thump, like to say thank goodness for that mummy, no more bumping me around walking up steep hills lol.

And yay for more girls, I feel like everyone I know who is pregnant or has just had their baby has had or is having a boy. a school friend is due three weeks before us, she's having a boy, another just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->