MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

yay on the gender scans!

Alaskan- I had 6 vaginally and after each one my DH said it was the same or better than before! sorry your DH was so insensitive. he just doesn't know.

j-lynn- my DH has a cousin named Allison hope! very cute! <3

I hope you get your scan sorted!!!! keep reminding them til its set :hugs2:

Yessss what a butt face he is!

I was so worried my lady bits would be all stretched out and no good especially since i was cut down there with my first to my bum!! Nope! healed fine! Maybe not aaaaaaaaaaassssss TIGHT but still back to normal! those puppies know what to do down there!

aaaaaaaasssssss TIGHT... :haha:

That's too funny, that reminds me when I had my last c-section and couldn't have :sex: for a few weeks, he was trying to talk me into *ahem* other options. That was the last thing I was trying to do sore from surgery with a newborn...

He's really not acting his age lately.. He really killed what little drive I have left with that reply of insensitivity...

There's no way in hell after he said that would I want him to touch me, more less have sex with him lol I would buy his ass some Jergans and tell him it's gonna be a looooooooooong time before he gets some! hahaha

Morning girls. How are you. I delievered a 9lb 5oz baby and was cut and I think everything is the same down there lol. X

thosevibes - sorry I don't know about central care either -never heard of it sorry

Alaskan - what an arse to say that to you - he probably thought he was being supportive of your C-section but way said the wrong thing lol typical man thing to say xxxx:hugs:

I think most ohs often say things that make them come across as total asshats but they don't mean it. I think they try to be supportive but they just don't get how we are feeling.

Counting down to gender scan tomorrow at 1225. So far family guesses are split right down the middle but I'm still thinking boy!

I'll be too excited to sleep tonight lol oh says I'm like a little kid at Christmas!

I tend to stick to the FB page, but figured I'd post here, too this time!

WE ARE TEAM :blue: !!!

Finally felt movement yesterday! Also cleaning out the nursery today. It's starting to feel more real!

Got my final results for the sequential screen: 1/10000 for Tri 18/21 and 1/6000 for neural tube defects. Pretty happy with those results!!

As for the scan question, I'll be 19+1 and if they can see they will let us know the gender.
Your centering sounds a bit like the antenatal classes I did with dd1.

Yessss what a butt face he is!

I was so worried my lady bits would be all stretched out and no good especially since i was cut down there with my first to my bum!! Nope! healed fine! Maybe not aaaaaaaaaaassssss TIGHT but still back to normal! those puppies know what to do down there!

aaaaaaaasssssss TIGHT... :haha:

That's too funny, that reminds me when I had my last c-section and couldn't have :sex: for a few weeks, he was trying to talk me into *ahem* other options. That was the last thing I was trying to do sore from surgery with a newborn...

He's really not acting his age lately.. He really killed what little drive I have left with that reply of insensitivity...

There's no way in hell after he said that would I want him to touch me, more less have sex with him lol I would buy his ass some Jergans and tell him it's gonna be a looooooooooong time before he gets some! hahaha

I'm embarrassed to say I already forgave him.
He sensed my frustration and offered to take me baby stuff shopping today...
But I will make him pay for that comment...through his wallet! Lol!

Oh well, shopping for baby stuff makes up for (almost) anything!!! :haha:

I have my gender reveal party tomorrow! Can't wait to see if there is pink or blue frosting in the cupcakes! :)

LisK - exciting day ahead -enjoy xxx

Donna woop only 5 days for you, wont be long at all - what will we all be counting down to after anomaly scans/ gender reveals ?

Viability day? And what do you all class that as? It used to be 24 weeks but I know babies have survived at even 23 (or poss earlier) xx

Or third tri? the home leg of this glorious journey? xx

Ino I cnt wait . Ill be classing v day as 24 weeks I think. I did with my son & then 3rd tri! I can't believe were almost half way thru alredi! Its flying by. X

It really is going fast I saw the due in June group and was like wooah lol

I am just really excited to reach 20 weeks -half way through cooking; and my scan obviously just to see all is okay and peanut is growing well :)

Then viability at 24 weeks and third tri at 27weeks; then it's CHRISTMAS 2 / 3 weeks after that:xmas9:

yay xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->