MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Happy V-day Donna!!

I'm so tired today... dunno why, slept alright. Though Lucas did get up at 6.30, but that's kinda normal for him... just not feeling it today I think!

Aww bless my son slept til 8am today bt he's normally up around 7ish sometimes b4.

Thank you! X

Ugh i woke up with a blood sugAr of 355! It was 85 before bed?! Feeling downright awful!

Poor you Nikki -hope your sugars are better now -was your pump not working? Hope you feel better xx

Donna yay for V day - and third week of papaya lol; glad your little boy slept well for you.

I haver forgotten to hand in my MatB1 lol -only 24 weeks tomorrow so technically still time but I have had it for over a week and am now panicking about seeing my manager lol -I rarely see her as we both work shifts and me being part time (plus I do nights and weekends and she does days mon -fri) Oops -saw her in passing th eother night, wish I had just stopped her and asked her then D'oh!!!
I have just phoned HR but there was no-one available, so left my number, Silly me

xx

No my pump was working which was the first thing i thought too! Weird... Hope im not getting sick..it had come down so hopeully it was just a one time thing!

I've been to the midwife !
Measuring 26 weeks so 2 weeks ahead like I was with cj. I've got glocuse in my wee. So if I have it next time got to have the gtt test! So I'm cutting al the crap out cuz I'm scared I'm gna get diabeties! X

No my pump was working which was the first thing i thought too! Weird... Hope im not getting sick..it had come down so hopeully it was just a one time thing!

Hope not, hopefully it was just a once off anomaly and doesn't happen again :hugs: xxx
I've been to the midwife !
Measuring 26 weeks so 2 weeks ahead like I was with cj. I've got glocuse in my wee. So if I have it next time got to have the gtt test! So I'm cutting al the crap out cuz I'm scared I'm gna get diabeties! X

Another big boy Donna lol - my midwife felt my tummy at 16weeks and said yep perfect for dates -then at 22weeks a different midwife said we wont start measuring your FH until 28weeks :shrug::shrug: - oh well, I don't feel particularly BIG this time, as in the baby doesn't feel big when he/she moves - but then that is probably my anterior placenta - and hubby and kids don't think I am nearly as big this time lol but other people , especially in work lol think I am huge haha :haha::haha:

xx

Yep an I'm so scared he's gna be huge lol. !
Yeh well they don't start meauring til 28 weeks here either. But she measured me today. Don't no if it was cuz she let her student measure me 1st.
I'm scared about this glocuse now . Reli don't want to get diabeties! X

Did you have gestational diabetes the last time Donna?
Fingers crossed all is okay with you, and I really hope you don't but if you do have it then it is not the end of the world -you will be fine and well taken care of, and you and baby monitored xxx When are back at midwife? xx

My next appt is 28 weeks - and my GTT :( xxx

My next appointment is when I'm 28 weeks aswell 5th december !

Nope I didn't have it last time , the midwife wasn't concerned and she said its common to have glucose in urine during pregnancy. Don't stop me worrying tho, but I'm gna try and eat better and hopefully that helps.

Aww I had the gtt test last time round due to him being big and all was fine then , x

Yea 3 weeks ago i measured 3 weeks ahead, this week just 1 week ahead.... I swear it alldepends on babies position too!

In my last pregnancy I was measuring 5 weeks behind by the time I hit 39 weeks. Baby was a normal size. I swear those measurements are worthless.

In my last pregnancy I was measuring 5 weeks behind by the time I hit 39 weeks. Baby was a normal size. I swear those measurements are worthless.

I had a friend who was terrified into believing she was having a tiny baby and was constantly being called for scans and being prepared for a tiny poorly infant, her baby was born at 38 weeks and was 6lb and totally healthy . I know this is not huge but she was tiny and hubby is short so they weren't going to make a huge baby lol :haha:

xx

Its my birthday; but I am so depressed! Nothing special is happening. :(
Same ordinary day with the same responsibilities. Boo.

I think I might just ban my own birthday and deny its existence so I will not continue to be disappointed every year.

I reckon they don't really mean too much either... probably the reason why they have a 2 week range either side...
I bet baby's position has a lot to do with it (transverse babies would probably measure slightly smaller in FH than breech or head down) and I reckon the mum's size before pregnancy might also throw it off... I mean if your belly is already a bit bigger than someone else's who's flat then it would make sense to measure bigger when you're pregnant aswell....

Its my birthday; but I am so depressed! Nothing special is happening. :(
Same ordinary day with the same responsibilities. Boo.

I think I might just ban my own birthday and deny its existence so I will not continue to be disappointed every year.

Happy Birthday!!!

Mine was on monday and wasn't too special either... Hubby made me pick a present the day before (made me cry aswell, cause I didn't know what to pick so I was just going in and out of shops trying to think of what to pick!! :dohh: And then he said something about it and made me cry!)
I did get a nice cake and a card from hubby and Lucas (and one from hubby's brother who was staying with us) But other than that we just stayed at home all day, as usual! :dohh:

Hope you get to enjoy your birthday a bit more later on!!! :hugs:

Happy birthday! My birthday will be after the baby is born, so probably just a night in with baby as it will be less than 2 months old. Same with DH's birthday, his is 10 days after mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->