MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Happy v day donna...wont be long till you are down to double figures waiting for your blue bundle to come :)

Happy birthday damon!

Hope all you ladies are doing well, I am so glad it is Friday here and then the weekend I am so tired :sleep: I had the new midwife this week and we went over the results of scan everything looked fine. I have started to organise my parental leave and only have 14 more weeks of work :happydance: (not that I am counting)

Hi girls.
Hope ur ok chads been quieter the last 2 days. He's been avin a good kick just and making my belly move a lot bt I can't help but worry. Ino I'm stil early but I don't like when he doesn't move as much. He is moving there just not as strongx

I'm sure he'll soon start up again! They need a rest every now and then :winkwink: Logan hadn't been moving too much for the past 2 or 3 days, but he's been pretty active again today!! He's actually kicking now :thumbup:

Anyone else getting some kicks directed to their bum??? I find it feels really weird when he does that! They feel like massive bubbles popping, I don't like the feeling, it feels really odd!!

Aww yeh bes been kicking away while I'm lay here in bedm yeh I do sometimes. Haaa. Wierd feeling ! X

So weird getting kicked in the bum, feels like strange gas that never goes anywhere!

morning ladies

hope you have a great weekend

22weeks today so happy ... and in 2 days time I will moved up one block ... officially in my 6th month of pregnancy ... and a papaya for the next 3 weeks LOL

Setting off for my scan in about half an hour. Please think positive thoughts for my girl. I hope I can come back with good news x

Good luck with ur scan loula,

Congrts on 22 weeks blessed baby!

Happy V Day donna :) ! X

good luck loula

thanks Donna - such a relief to reach 24 weeks haha Viable today bubba!!! yay and measuring approx. 30cm and weighing over a lb -a real but really tiny baby xxx

Aww ino its mad to think that in 16 weeks or over if ur anything like me ha! Tha our little babys will be here! X there's july groups ! Its mad x

I was thinking this the other day, July groups must be here soon; as I got my BFP with my youngest on bonfire night and he is a July baby lol. WOW isn't time flying past; but at the same time sometimes seems like ages haha

8 weeks til maternity leave, then 8 weeks til baby eeeeeeeek (well more like 10 until baby lol , although maybe this one will surprise me and be on time haha) And with only 47 sleeps until Christmas , will fly past I am sure.

I phoned HR today they told me to deal at ward level, phoned the ward they told me to deal with HR haha -I am working Sunday so probably wont be any senior staff in, so will need to leave it til Thursday -24w+6 lol Am sure MatB1 should be in by 25 weeks. By the skin of my teeth lol!! Although, I have spoken to two people today and tolde them so shouldn't be a problem

xx

Haa just in time bless u ! Yeh I went 11 days over ! Inducded 10 days ova n he stil didn't wana come . Little terror !
Yeh its slowed down abit now . X

I feel like it's still gonna be ages!! 4 months yesterday (till my duedate).

I am so unprepared for Christmas, really need to get my bum in gear and seriously SHOP (but don't know what they want either so that doesn't help lol)

and we have just ordered our new bathroom suite and tiles etc, so gonna be a busy wee house leading up to xmas lol

xx

Omg 15 weeks left here.... Agh! I have NOTHING done...just need to get thru the holidays and dd's b day party jan 4th then we can start getting ready....lol morgans room is almost cleaned out so i guess thats a start...haha...hoping to get it completely cleaned this weekend though!

ooh I love christmas

2 weeks until v-day
6 weeks until annual leave
then 2 weeks annual leave
I come back to work and work 6 weeks and then the start of maternity leave

I seriously cant wait

We haven't got anything for xmas yet either.... Been wanting to get something online so I added it to my basket, then about an hour later when I double checked with hubby that it was ok to order, it was out of stock so I couldn't order it! And they can't tell me whether (or when) it will be in stock again! :dohh:
Probably leave xmas food shopping till a little closer to the time aswell! MIL is getting the turkey and duck (hubby doesn't eat turkey so he always gets duck). And we're getting everything else I think.... doing xmas at ours this year!

I started x mas shopping for the kids in the family so far... Now its what to get my mom, mil, step dad, fil, and grams and bil/sil ugh i dont even want to think about it!

Okay so I went in for the scan and am feeling a million times better. The consultant was very informative and she also had a student doctor in the room with her so she had the screen turned toward us all and showed us every single part of our girl in so much detail it was beautiful :)

She agrees that the right kidney is multicystic and has told me that this sometimes resolves on its own and sometimes doesn't but she wasn't concerned in the slightest and says that we only need one kidney to live a normal, healthy life. Other than her one cystic kidney everything else is perfect and she is completely healthy. I now have to be scanned every 4 weeks to monitor the cysts and the growth of the bad kidney and also to make sure the normal kidney continues to function as it should. She also says this shouldn't affect my chances of a safe and normal delivery.

Feeling so much better about it all now I have more information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->