MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I like y'all's labor stories :) They really make it seem not so bad.

I tried to limit my water intake last night before bed, but still woke up at 5am to pee, and needed to pee again at 7:30. This is fun!

Hi ladies, I went back to the doctor today to get my blood test results and referral to an OB. My HCG levels were 763 and that was 14dpo and 2 days before my period was due. Is this high? My GP did not seem concerned...

She also gave me a referral for an early ultrasound which I will book in for around 8 weeks as my first appointment with the OB is not until 10.5 weeks. I think she knew I was anxious!

These are my tests on Tuesday 6am, 10am and Wednesday 6am:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
Brilliant progression . Thats is I am going to have to take another test today just to check its really dark. I cant believe how stressed out I am with all of this Ahhhgh x

Morning girls :) I woke up with huge boobs that are killing me ! The pain always eases off once I'm up and about .
i agree with labor , mine was long and hard and I swore never again the minute he was born, but althou forgot how bad it was I have forgot what the pain felt like , and I agree when my epidural worked was fab, cudnt feel nufn, it fell out and I had anuva n it didn't reli work from then , the was putn mine in it didn't hurt just pressure x

Wow look at all those nice bump pictures!! Can't wait till we can start sharing some of these pregnancies!!!

I woke up around 6am this morning and kept tossing and turning, couldn't get back to sleep... even thought about getting up. But then fell asleep again in the end. Was a little queasy to start of with when I got up, but feel alright now.
Going to Legoland on sunday, we had some basically free tickets and they are dated so we HAVE to go then! But I'm a little nervous about going in any rides with my son who is only 2 so they won't be anything much, but still .... I just want this baby to stick. But then at the same time I'm like: as long as it's not faster than driving a car, or bumpier (or bumpier than being on a boat) I should be alright, right?? How about like teacups or something?? I wouldn't wanna do anything to risk my baby, don't get me wrong!!! But it would be nice to be able to go on SOME things with my son... I just don't want to go on anything that might seem tame when it could actually be harmful... :shrug:
Any tips??

Good luck at your first scan today Ladyluck8181!!! Let us know how it went!!

I think if it is safe for a two year old then you will be okay - just stay away from white knuckle rides or stuff like that -and that is mainly to protect you xxx

Eltjuh - our babies tiny hearts are beating and circulating blood :flower:

Wanted to share my lil man, :)
1st pic , just born,
2nd pic is him now :) almost 17 month x

Attachments

• pizap.com10.56669290270656351342135723000.jpg
    pizap.com10.56669290270656351342135723000.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20130701-00431.jpg
    IMG-20130701-00431.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
if i am pregnant I am still very early and not showing up on a test yet. AF due july 10th. This will be #6 for #3 for him if I am indeed pregnant. Ive been having symptoms. Super tired, hungry all the time waking up to pee twice a night, low dull achiness and minor pretty painless cramps like i always get and this started about a week or so before AF is even due. fingers crossed for the BFP... tested yesterday with a 50 miu test but negative, i knew it was too soon totest but I HAD to lol

Hey ladies, wanted to share my fort scan details :)

We have decided to have an early scan at 8 weeks, so I am booked in Saturday 27th July :happydance: can't wait

Wow look at all those nice bump pictures!! Can't wait till we can start sharing some of these pregnancies!!!

I woke up around 6am this morning and kept tossing and turning, couldn't get back to sleep... even thought about getting up. But then fell asleep again in the end. Was a little queasy to start of with when I got up, but feel alright now.
Going to Legoland on sunday, we had some basically free tickets and they are dated so we HAVE to go then! But I'm a little nervous about going in any rides with my son who is only 2 so they won't be anything much, but still .... I just want this baby to stick. But then at the same time I'm like: as long as it's not faster than driving a car, or bumpier (or bumpier than being on a boat) I should be alright, right?? How about like teacups or something?? I wouldn't wanna do anything to risk my baby, don't get me wrong!!! But it would be nice to be able to go on SOME things with my son... I just don't want to go on anything that might seem tame when it could actually be harmful... :shrug:
Any tips??

Here at places like six flags and at the mall of America, the ride attendants will tell you if the ride is safe for pregnant women and there is a sign outside of the ride as well - so maybe just ask the attendant at each ride if you're unsure? They may or may not be able to tell you if it's safe :)

Ya I think about the rides it's more once you have a bump and the impact of say....a roller coaster and the harness because it presses so hard an that could be dangerous once there's an actual baby in your belly(as opposed to a poppy seed ;) )....that's what they mean about pregnant women not going on rides. Anything safe for a 2 year old is totally safe....I go on the tea cups. Actually, scrap that, I wouldn't only because I feel so nauseous that tea cups would probably be the worse idea! But if I felt amazing I'd do it now... Maybe not 3 months from now...but now is fine. But as with anything. Even if someone says "ya it's fine".....if its going to worry you that you did it...don't! Then it's not worth the risk!

Ladies your children are adorable!!!!

Who else is not having nausea? I feel really kinda left out honestly - almost like if I'm not puking, there's something wrong. Maybe I just haven't started that phase yet? Maybe week 6? Anyone with me and not throwing up at all?

That's like one the of the solid symptoms of being knocked up and I don't have it, it really does worry me a bit. lol Only I would actually want to be puking my guts up....

Yeah I'll probably just see how I feel on sunday... There's also a splash park kinda thing, with loads of fountains etc. So I'll probably just play there with LO :haha: Can't go wrong with water... especially if it's gonna be 27 degrees!!! (celcius that is!! should be about 80 F)

Starting to feel a bit more positive about this pregnancy now... I guess also cause we were having some housing problems which we think caused the mc last time (stress). We finally thought we were sorting it out properly now, getting somewhere and then we got news that they were probably not going to help us (still!!!) so I was crying my eyes out cause I knew I was probably gonna get stressed again and didn't want it to go wrong again! But we got some good news about it today, so very happy about that!!! :happydance: And I don't know, I just generally feel more relaxed about it ...

I have no nausea either.... I didnt get nausea til week 6 last time, throwing up at 8-38 weeks lol.

I get random little waves of nausea but definitely nothing I'd call "morning sickness" yet. I think it's a bit early for full blown MS at 5 weeks, but I don't really know. It seems like most ladies start with it at around 6/7 weeks...can't wait, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->