MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Did you have a natural birth or c-section? That's a big baby.

Omg I cant remember ever been that size and I was induced at 40+11 too. I just cant imagine it. I do remember saying that my nips were like tax disc holders ha ha x

I was inducded sunday morning .. My waters were broke 12am monday morning and I didn't have him until 3.30pm monday afternoon

I lost lots of blood & needed 4 blood transfusions, I was cut and my stitches fell out so I took ages to heal . Bt it was worth it altho I am petrified to do it again x

My goodness that sounds terrible! At least he is here and healthy but OUCH! I am scared because big babies run on both my side and my husband's side. I think the average is about 9-10lbs! AH!!! My husband weighed 12lbs at birth! :wacko: I will definitely not be attempting natural labor though, I already have the hospital picked out...just wouldn't be comfortable NOT being in a hospital for birth.

I don't think he looked that big , my beautiful boy 1 day old x

Aww yeh it was horrid but worth it x aww :)
I'm scared2 do it again esp if next ones bigger x

Attachments

• IMG00720-20120214-1609.jpg
    IMG00720-20120214-1609.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Omg I cant remember ever been that size and I was induced at 40+11 too. I just cant imagine it. I do remember saying that my nips were like tax disc holders ha ha x

Lool my nipples went huge and reli dark I hated them lool
I was huge bt didn't put much weight on was all baby x

hehe yeah my nipples were massive aswell!!

My labour was 82 and a half hours from the first contraction. Started contractions on thursday morning 9 am, then went to hospital on saturday night 7pm (was supposed to go in at 8pm for induction) They broke my waters on sunday about 12pm and then didn't have him until 7.36pm on sundayevening!
Took forever!!! And that was at 41+6 (so 40+13) I was crying everyday from about 40 weeks saying: I want my boy!!! :cry: haha Tried all sorts to get him out. Used to sit and bounce on a birthing/exercise ball every night for ages but didn't help!

Hopefully this time it won't be that long. Am a little nervous about it, but I'm not really thinking about it yet... Wanna get through these first 12 weeks (7 now) first!

Aww bless u..
Yeh defo. I think they come when there ready or forced out lol

I always new all the way thru my pregnancy I'd go over and need to be inducded .
Yeh I just want to get past 12 weeks to . :)
I'm stil really nervous and just want everything to be ok and some more symtoms , bt gtn excited nw x

hehe yeah my nipples were massive aswell!!

My labour was 82 and a half hours from the first contraction. Started contractions on thursday morning 9 am, then went to hospital on saturday night 7pm (was supposed to go in at 8pm for induction) They broke my waters on sunday about 12pm and then didn't have him until 7.36pm on sundayevening!
Took forever!!! And that was at 41+6 (so 40+13) I was crying everyday from about 40 weeks saying: I want my boy!!! :cry: haha Tried all sorts to get him out. Used to sit and bounce on a birthing/exercise ball every night for ages but didn't help!

Hopefully this time it won't be that long. Am a little nervous about it, but I'm not really thinking about it yet... Wanna get through these first 12 weeks (7 now) first!

I kinda knew, somewhere in the back of my head that I was probably gonna be late, cause everyone in my family (all my siblings and I) were born late and my aunties (mums sisters) gave birth late and after I had my son my sister also gave birth late... it just seems to be like a family tradition :winkwink: I just didn't want to believe it! :haha:

I'm not SO nervous anymore, but yeah would like to have some sore boobs or something :haha: only so I have more of a feeling of actually being pregnant and it feels more secure then.... cause I didn't have sore boobs with my mc, but then again I've read that if it's not your first baby you don't necessarily have to have sore boobs because they won't need as much prepping.

I remember with my first I wasn't in maternity clothes until I was like 4 1/2 months...and once I switched I remember thinking...WHY THE HELL DID I WAIT SO LONG....oh sweet relief...hahahaha..This time as soon as things get even the tiniest bit tight I'm moving over!

Ok - here's a good question for you ladies that already have kids .... where is a good place for those of us on our first to get maternity clothes that won't cost a million dollars? I've been looking online, but each outfit is like $150!! That's just insane!!

Old Navy has reasonably priced stuff. Motherhood isn't too bad either. I tend to get stuff for work from Pea in the Pod but I try to get it on sale because it's expensive.

All the labor stories are scaring the hell out of me. Not lying.

My boobs tend to kill my through the night and are ok all day lol.
Yeh I would like to feel pregnant I can't wait til I can feel them move . I felt my lil boy at about 16 weeks and I cud see him and feel him from the outside by 20 weeks bt I was thin wen I was pregnant with him now I'm fatter ! So doubt ill feel anything 4 months x
I kinda knew, somewhere in the back of my head that I was probably gonna be late, cause everyone in my family (all my siblings and I) were born late and my aunties (mums sisters) gave birth late and after I had my son my sister also gave birth late... it just seems to be like a family tradition :winkwink: I just didn't want to believe it! :haha:

I'm not SO nervous anymore, but yeah would like to have some sore boobs or something :haha: only so I have more of a feeling of actually being pregnant and it feels more secure then.... cause I didn't have sore boobs with my mc, but then again I've read that if it's not your first baby you don't necessarily have to have sore boobs because they won't need as much prepping.

All the labor stories are scaring the hell out of me. Not lying.

Don't worry! Every labor is different. Mine was very easy. Water broke at midnight and we went to the hospital and I basically slept until morning. At 7 am they started pitocin because I wasn't contracting and I had about three contractions before saying "NOPE! Epidural!" Getting the epidural was super easy and after that I didn't feel a thing. Went from 2-10 CM in a couple of hours and pushed for under an hour. Very easy.

Of course I'm probably jinxed for the next one, but not all labors are bad!!!!

I am worried about an extra big baby but I am not really concerned about labor and delivery...I am open-minded about it...I am not against natural, epi or c-section...whatever I need and is best for me and the baby is totally fine. I think a lot of ladies imagine this ONE specific type of birth and then when it doesn't happen it just crushes them...all I imagine is a healthy baby and whatever birth that requires, I am down with.

Does the epidural really not hurt? I have swore I won't have one because I'm so scared its horrible painful - my sister and mom said I sure will change my mind but I am so petrified if needles and it hurting.

How did everyone's 4th go? I have been sitting here trying to be festive and talkative but I can't do anything but yawn and fall half asleep.

Man, this heartburn is so bad I can taste the acid in the back of my mouth...gross! Going to try some warm milk I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->