MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Happppppy birthday!!!

Hope ur placenta is ok and u dont need a c section happyhome!

Ahhhhh i have a non stress test on baby tomorrow and friday i get to see her smushy face :). Also a nervous wreck about the whole appoinmtnt bc i know shes getting very big...i can feel it...we will talk about my amnio date too so hopefully ill know when we are delivering.

I still have constant contractions so doc is going to check dilation etc tomorrow when i see him...

Also went back to work last night teaching anatomy and i actually brought my moccasin slippers with me lmao....oh well my boss or students are totally ok with it! Ha

Happy hope placements has moved up hun, if not you will be totally fine. They will take good care of you xx and yay for seeing baby again xxx

Happy birthday Donna, hope you are having a lovely day xxx

Lol@ Nikki with you slippers on in class lol. Why not?? Comfort is the key at 8 months pregnant lol

Hope little Mo is doing well and not getting too huge hun. At least you know they will induce early if amnio says lungs are okay xxx

Ahw I'm so jealous of people having more scans!! I wish we'd get another one!!
Can't wait to see our baby!! But I'll have to wait till he makes an appearance.

Hello ladies! I'm having a baby shower when I'm 35 weeks. Seems like I'm hardly going to have time to get everything we need and get ready after that! Anyone else have a baby shower so late in pregnancy?

I'll be 34.5 weeks when I have my baby shower. 36-ish weeks is pretty "standard" actually.

Jeez, doesn't seem like enough time to get everything ready afterwards and to finish stocking up. I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs until then and then it'll be a marathon to get it all done in time. :dohh:

Happy Birthday Donna!

I seem to be having the crummiest nights sleep now, and stupidly I ate chocolate before bed last night and both of us were wide awake till almost 2am, he was bouncing around and hiccuping so much that when there was an earthquake in Fontana last night I couldn't tell if it was him hitting the mattress at first or an actual quake lol! (and we were still quite a way away from where it struck) I ahem may have slept in for 2 extra hours past my alarm today to make up for it ;)

I had my baby shower w my first at 30 weeks. It was perfect. I also knew she would be here by 37 weeks so my situation is a little different. But it did give me ample time to get everything set up, put together, and time to go out shopping without waddling around for everything else i needed and using up the gift cards!

Hahaha that's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm gonna be waddling around stores trying to finish up and I'm also trying to be prepared for an early arrival just in case (we tend to show up early in my family). If he arrives when I did (37 weeks) I'll have less than 2 weeks to prepare! :wacko:

Its ok though! Just make sure the necessities are done first...diapers/wipes/cot or whatever baby is sleeping in/ etc etc....

happy birthday donna! :cake:

happyhome- hope the placenta has moved up :hugs:

yay for everyone who is having showers come up. <3

I will be 36 weeks when I have my baby shower which does seem a bit late to me but I have everything I would absolutely need now so anything I get from the shower would just be extras! :)

If it makes you feel better you can always get the stuff you feel you need and keep receipts just in case you get anything that you've already got, so you can return it. OR make sure whoever gives you a gift keep the receipt just in case.
I mean, if it keeps you from stressing about it it'll be worth it. Even if you end up with doubles!

Thanks everybody for the encouragement. It really made me feel better. I was even motivated to get back onto my yoga again. I'm gonna try really hard this time. :)

I can't believe she said that! That's the last thing you want to hear when you're pregnant (and want to have a natural birth).

I was really taken aback that she said that too! She literally said, word for word, "You're so weak!" and she was referring not just to me physically but emotionally. She just didn't think I could handle it at all. It made me really depressed!

In other news:

Happy birthday donna!!! :yipee:

Have any of you been struggling with feelings of restless and sadness? Usually at the end of the day I just do not want to play and interact with my 5 year old anymore.
My patience seems to be less lately too. Is this just common late pregnancy fatigue wrecking havoc on my emotions? (keep in mind that I also work full time as a nurse--so every other day I am on my feet 12+ hours)....

Any reassurance would be great. I am feeling like a sucky, lackluster mom to my 5 year old...

Have any of you been struggling with feelings of restless and sadness? Usually at the end of the day I just do not want to play and interact with my 5 year old anymore.
My patience seems to be less lately too. Is this just common late pregnancy fatigue wrecking havoc on my emotions? (keep in mind that I also work full time as a nurse--so every other day I am on my feet 12+ hours)....

Any reassurance would be great. I am feeling like a sucky, lackluster mom to my 5 year old...

***I think you're just tired-maybe you're not getting enough sleep at night plus the long work hours. It's normal to feel this way. I'm now 33 weeks and feel constantly sleepy. I didn't feel this way before. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I had to work and take care of a toddler!

I told you ladies I was getting a 3D, well I suppose I should share one of the pics. This was at 27+6, he was estimated at 2.5 lbs at the time. Which put him in the 41st percentile. He seems grumpy! :)

BEautiful photo!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing that precious image!

hi ladies

happy belated birthday Donna ... hope u had a great day

good luck with the scan happyhome

I have my work babyshower next week Friday and I have my babyshower with friends and fam when Im 38weeks so late wish it was earlier ... hope baby stays put until then

had a rough night of sleep was up at 2am - 4.30am so tired now

Thanks 4 all the birthday wishes girls.
I'm so tired :( my son wakes at 5 nd won't go bk2 sleep . I'm gna be a zombie when chads born.
So got midwife today, birthplan and whooping cough jab I was ment to have it weeks ago bt kept re arrnaging .

34 weeks to day! 6 to go x

Hi ladies, I had my fetal wellbeing scan today (33 weeks) and was told bubs head is on the larger size and he is already measuring 5 pounds (2.3kg)! What are people's experience with the accuracy of these scans? I am a bit worried I am going to have a 10 pounder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->