MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Awesome photo Donna! I hate all my bump pics, havent posted any at all during this pregnancy. I just look fat! Its depressing.
Great bargains on the chair and swing too.

I'll stop being chicken....
But its not very "bump" like, more of a wobbly mass
Here's baby #4 @ 33+5wks

Attachments

• 33+5.jpg
    33+5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Gemma you don't look fat hun, lovely bump!!

And you Donna too gorgeous pic and bump.

Just had my massage, it was lovely! Orange and black pepper oils. Mmmmmm so relaxing, next one in three weeks, so will be able to have labour stimulating oils then xxx

Thanks :) eekk scary wen u think only 3 weeks and were classed as full term !! Its gone so fast! X

It's funny that you guys are talking about bumps because today I'm getting maternity portraits done with the hubby!! I'm so excited! :D

Love the nursery Donna, we had our monkey wall decals arrive in the post yesterday...so cute! I will be starting on painting Max's drawers today. They will be stripey to match bunting. I will upload what arrived in the mail except decals not sure where DH has put them :wacko:View attachment 722535image.jpg

image.jpg

Not sure why it is upside down or would not attach to other reply but here is bunting. I will take before and after shots for the drawers also. Loving the bumps ladies looking great....i still dont dare take one of mine considering the comment about how huge i was last night from my mum! :blush: some people and their stupid comments....i wish she could keep it to herself grr. Anyway weekend for me thank goodness. I have my next midwife meeting next week as i want to talk to her about finishing work early as i am not coping.

Avasmum - it is Ella with the gorgeous monkey nursery, I have no room this time lol

looove the new nursery items and bumps ladies :cloud9:

my u/s scan was scheduled for Monday at 10:15am :dance: so excited to see the LO again and not long to wait at all

Sorry ladies hope i didnt scare anyone, im just out of sorts and really upset about everything. We are both fine. Morgan is measuring 6lbs 8oz at 32 weeks 5 days which makes her the size of a 38+ weeker. (I do know these measurements can be inaccurate either way but i just worry even more bc ella was measured at 6lb 8oz at 37 weeks and came out a whole lb and a half bigger 2 days later at 7.14oz-- the numbers scare me.)..they said when i go in for my nextultrasound at 36 weeks if she is estimated over 9lbs they want to do a c section, they already pretty much said to me its possible in 4 weeks she will measure over 9 which freaked me out even more. I do not want a c section,i just dont, and i dont want them to wait too long bc even if i try for a vaginal birth and shes too big its like i tried for nothing and need a c section anyway. On top of it all i have polyhydrominos (excess amniotic fluid now) ..the contractions, im just sitting here crying.

This was my post on facebook so i amjust reposting here for ppl not on fb...i am calmed down now and it is what it is...she is healthy and thats whats important.

sorry about the polyhydraminos hun! I had oligohydraminos with 2 of mine which is low fluid. the fluid being off can effect their measurements, but I know that's hardly a comfort. from having low fluid 2x I know the risks of having too much fluid as well. I hope she stays ok and you don't have to have a c-sec. a lot of the risks of poly can occur during labor so its good they will be monitoring!

I just worry, im a worry wart. I see my regular ob who is delivering me this monday, so will disuss everything with him. Bah!

Big hugs nikki. X

I'm so tired .. :( my son keeps waking at 5am and he's stil tired but won't go bk2 sleep! I have no idea why x

Soooo tired....and that's pretty much all I have to say lol

Glad the nurseries and everything are coming on well. We haven't got one this time.

As for massages....I'm totally jealous xx

Sorry ladies hope i didnt scare anyone, im just out of sorts and really upset about everything. We are both fine. Morgan is measuring 6lbs 8oz at 32 weeks 5 days which makes her the size of a 38+ weeker. (I do know these measurements can be inaccurate either way but i just worry even more bc ella was measured at 6lb 8oz at 37 weeks and came out a whole lb and a half bigger 2 days later at 7.14oz-- the numbers scare me.)..they said when i go in for my nextultrasound at 36 weeks if she is estimated over 9lbs they want to do a c section, they already pretty much said to me its possible in 4 weeks she will measure over 9 which freaked me out even more. I do not want a c section,i just dont, and i dont want them to wait too long bc even if i try for a vaginal birth and shes too big its like i tried for nothing and need a c section anyway. On top of it all i have polyhydrominos (excess amniotic fluid now) ..the contractions, im just sitting here crying.

This was my post on facebook so i amjust reposting here for ppl not on fb...i am calmed down now and it is what it is...she is healthy and thats whats important.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The closer I get to labour the more I keep repeating to myself "My birth plan is to have a healthy Baby and a healthy Momma." I get fixated on things like 'what if I have to have a c-section, what if I crack and scream for an epidural?' But at the end of the day if I get that baby in my arms and he's okay and I'm okay.....I know I'll be :cloud9:

Yes thank u jesse...i guess when i go back at 36 weeks we will look at size and go from there! I just want baby healthy, which she is, just very large lol.

That is so true Jesses I will have to keep reminding that to myself also!

Sorry Donna bloody baby brain! Got myself all mixed up...

Nikki hope you are feeling a bit better...

Hope you ladies are all well :hugs:
I am having a nice quiet weekend...I have been trying to pamper myself before baby arrives. Took DD for a mani and pedi spa after christmas and it was lovely! So relaxing :sleep: Next weekend I have my lashes booked in for extensions as a treat before the baby shower :happydance:

Have you ladies been doing anything nice for yourselves before baby?

Morning girls hope ur all ok.

Hope the swelling has gone down nikki. I didn't get any swelling till after cj was born then my feet bloomed !!

Got the midwife coming 2moz to do my birth plan. If she can and doesn't have to refer me to the consultant to do it , and she's doing my bloods again at 36 weeks to see if my irons going up. If not then I defo have to see a consultant . .
Better night sleep4 me last night . Cj decided he would sleep lol x
So excited to meet chad now only 39 days to go! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"