MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Awesome betas ladies!

Omg my boobs hurt so bad yesterday and i woke up semi nauseous this morning...so yay for that..

My cravings were so bad yesterday! All i wanted was a grilled hotdog smothered in ketchup and onions! I also ate so mych chicken wing dip, it was disgusting! Im not a huge eater at all usually! And my last pregnancy i dispised meat.... Wierd!

I'm glad that being hungry isn't just me.... I have been STARVING and I am never a big eater. I have been eating every couple hours and my tummy feels like it will burst if I take another bite but my brain is still telling me to eat, eat, eat! Lol

No, not just u, the amount i consumed yesterdsy was sickening, oh and potato chips, i just keep eating..

Last pregnancy i gained 50lbs, thankfully lost it all plus more, but this time, i see it being more like 75 lol.

Oh goodness I am trying to avoid gaining anything except baby - I'm already fat and its hard enough to lose weight. I'm a size US16/18 (but I'm 5'10" so people don't usually think it). I have been swimming almost daily and I just myself fill up on veggies. I know when cravings kick in I will be eating chips and peanut butter cups - so until then, I'm trying to be good hahah

Oh goodness I am trying to avoid gaining anything except baby - I'm already fat and its hard enough to lose weight. I'm a size US16/18 (but I'm 5'10" so people don't usually think it). I have been swimming almost daily and I just myself fill up on veggies. I know when cravings kick in I will be eating chips and peanut butter cups - so until then, I'm trying to be good hahah

I know, I'm a UK size 16 and 5'11. Was trying to lose it but then I fell pregnant!!
I lost about 10 kilo's last year and then I got pregnant and had a mc and just gained everything back on!! :( (and a little bit more :cry:)

Just got a phonecall from my doctor's surgery saying the nurse won't be in tomorrow and they asked if I could do it today, so I've gotta go there in about 2 hours!

I gained 50 last pregnancy too and only lost 40 so I'm trying really hard to be good this time.

Ohh all the Hcg numbers sound good - makes me want to know mine too lol ; but then I would probably only stress over them being high enough, doubling in time or whatever lol

I made a GP appointment ,but couldn't get seen until 11th July lol -oh well, I suppose , pregnancy is not an illness haha, and my mw wouldn't see me until about 8 weeks anyway. At least I can be referred to mw for when I get back my holidays -we are away until 31st July so will be nearly 9 weeks when we return.

Also. just told my daughter we are pregnant - and she was delighted! So glad - first person told and positive result so Yay!! Woop!!!

xxxx

Eltjuh - 2 hours?! Yikes! Hope you already got a shower lol That's not much time!

I am dreading telling my husbands daughter that we're pregnant. Thankfully, the older one is just like her horrid mother and doesn't come around at all ... so that's one bullet to dodge because she wouldn't be allowed around my child anyway (She's 14, openly sleeps with 20+ year olds, spends her time doing strip teases on the bus and loves that her mom buys her booze .... there's no way in hell my child would be allowed around that at any age!) but the youngest daughter is 12, and I am pretty sure she is going to flip out. She's not going to be happy. I almost wish you didn't get a baby bump because I swear I'd hide it from her until I went into labor LOL!

When my mum told me she was pregnant with my brother I was 13 years old. I flipped out so badly but after a few weeks I was super-excited! My mum got me all involved in choosing things for the baby and feeling baby kick. By the time she gave birth I just couldn't wait to hold my little bro, it was the best feeling ever! Hopefully your husband's daughter will be the same xx

:haha: I'm in the UK, it's almost 2pm here now, so I've been up for ages. And didn't need a shower anymore :p Plus, she's only gonna refer me for my blood test and midwife. Normally she would do blood pressure and weight aswell, but considering I did that yesterday with the doctor she probably won't. Oh and she'll probably want a urine sample... So I'm gonna be bursting by the time I get there! Can't go to the toilet anymore now! Gotta be there in about 50 minutes!

When my mum told me she was pregnant with my brother I was 13 years old. I flipped out so badly but after a few weeks I was super-excited! My mum got me all involved in choosing things for the baby and feeling baby kick. By the time she gave birth I just couldn't wait to hold my little bro, it was the best feeling ever! Hopefully your husband's daughter will be the same xx

Ohhh I so hope so. Because I soooooooooo want her to be happy. I have already promised her when the day came that I would have her involved in everything. She could help me go shopping and I'd never ask her to babysit (that's just not fair to her, so I honestly won't) and she doesn't have to help out with things if she doesn't want to ... so I hope she takes it well.

Both the girls have a HORRIBLE childhood because their mother is just worthless - so she clings to my husband like she will die without his constant attention ... which is annoying as all get out, but it's understandable. Their mother doesn't care and she doesn't hide it. So she clings to the attention and she is convinced if we have a child that she won't be loved anymore (her mother has told her that for the last couple years - ugh) so I know she is going to think the worst :( Maybe she can come to the week 20 ultrasound or something so she can see the baby and it will help? I don't know. I just hope she doesn't hate the baby - or even worse, stop coming around (husband is primary custodial parent, but he said if the kids want to act like spoiled snobs and stay with their worthless mother because of a hissy fit he will never beg a child and let them think they are the boss ... which makes sense but I know it breaks his heart how the oldest one turned on him, so I can't imagine what it would do if the youngest did it too!) - that would break my heart and my husbands as well.

I've been thinking about too much lately LOL

It's 8:00am now .... I want the doctor to call me RIGHT NOW and tell me what my numbers are! The waiting game KILLS me!

:haha: I'm in the UK, it's almost 2pm here now, so I've been up for ages. And didn't need a shower anymore :p Plus, she's only gonna refer me for my blood test and midwife. Normally she would do blood pressure and weight aswell, but considering I did that yesterday with the doctor she probably won't. Oh and she'll probably want a urine sample... So I'm gonna be bursting by the time I get there! Can't go to the toilet anymore now! Gotta be there in about 50 minutes!

I wish it was 2pm here ... I'd be off work in an hour and 30 minutes :D haah

hhahah have fun holding it! lol!

Ohhh I so hope so. Because I soooooooooo want her to be happy. I have already promised her when the day came that I would have her involved in everything. She could help me go shopping and I'd never ask her to babysit (that's just not fair to her, so I honestly won't) and she doesn't have to help out with things if she doesn't want to ... so I hope she takes it well.

Both the girls have a HORRIBLE childhood because their mother is just worthless - so she clings to my husband like she will die without his constant attention ... which is annoying as all get out, but it's understandable. Their mother doesn't care and she doesn't hide it. So she clings to the attention and she is convinced if we have a child that she won't be loved anymore (her mother has told her that for the last couple years - ugh) so I know she is going to think the worst :( Maybe she can come to the week 20 ultrasound or something so she can see the baby and it will help? I don't know. I just hope she doesn't hate the baby - or even worse, stop coming around (husband is primary custodial parent, but he said if the kids want to act like spoiled snobs and stay with their worthless mother because of a hissy fit he will never beg a child and let them think they are the boss ... which makes sense but I know it breaks his heart how the oldest one turned on him, so I can't imagine what it would do if the youngest did it too!) - that would break my heart and my husbands as well.

I've been thinking about too much lately LOL

It's 8:00am now .... I want the doctor to call me RIGHT NOW and tell me what my numbers are! The waiting game KILLS me!

I was a very needy clingy kid too, only child for 13 years lol, that's why I flipped out. i think what calmed me is that my mum told me I was going to be the third parent and it would bring us even closer and we can do everything for the baby together... feeling equal and included instead of pushed away. I could tell my mum was dreading telling me because she acted like she was telling me bad news! I cried and yelled at her for hours!

Ohh your poor mom :( I bet she was crushed! The things we do when we are kids ... I know there is plenty I wish I could go back and un-say to my parents lol

Are you getting your betas done again, or are they happy with the rise in the last pull?

Ohh your poor mom :( I bet she was crushed! The things we do when we are kids ... I know there is plenty I wish I could go back and un-say to my parents lol

Are you getting your betas done again, or are they happy with the rise in the last pull?

lol so true!

I'm getting my betas done again next Sunday - I'm also having an ultrasound then although I'm not expecting to see much... will probably just be the borderline of enough HCG to see a sac. You never know, I guess! But until then I'm going to rest, enjoy being pg and try to stop POAS!

is anyone else sweating!??! Its cool in my house and im drenched!! My first baby made me freeze!

i wont be getting betas done until July 8th! my family doctor did mine at 3 weeks 3 days ... they were 38.. but i did call my OB/GYN and they said when i go in i will get betas done and an ultrasound... but im ok with that.. i def am starting to feel prego now!

I'm sweating but it is hot here!

I'm wondering how much HCG you need before you get real symptoms... because I swear my sense of smell is more sensitive already. I had this coconut flavored yoghurt and could smell the empty pot from across the house... yuck!

I don't think it needs to be very high because I have been feeling pregnant since 4 days before AF was due - the fatigue, thinks were tasting different, heartburn. SO I don't think it needs to be very high .... and then it just gets worse as it goes up LOL

I also agree even minute amounts show symptoms, i was exhausted where i ouldnt keep my eyes open two days before my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->