MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

No, I am too. I think though it may be cause I'm not drinking enough through the day xx

Ladies!!!

Such a busy day!
Went to my dr's for my prenatal appt...everything was actually excellent. My beta at 4 weeks 5 days was 1,959 so she was really impressed. I guess because of her concerns on the slow start she sent me for a dating scan. She gave me the form and I called and they had availability THIS afternoon at 3:30. So I took it! I went an it was awesome. I'm 5 weeks 5 days and she did a vaginal u/s and from that I was able to see my bubba and its gorgeous tiny heart beat.....just beating away!! It was beautiful!!! She turned the screen and showed me everything there was to see!!

Only downside is apparently this place has changed a lot of rules since I had my dd. To get your pics you have to get them through your doctor :(. They don't give them to you anymore...and when i go for my anatomy scan they won't tell you what your having either...they write it down and you find out from your dr!?!? Laaaame! I guess I could find a different diagnostic place with different rules but...well see. That's a long ways away. Right now I'm just so beyond thrilled I got to see a teeny tiny heart beating safely within!!!!!!

Nikki you know what's funny. When I googled diahrrea in pregnancy. What stands out is woman saying. "Oh I had all through first trimester but I have a healthy boy"....lmao. Lots of people said they had boys????? Correlation????!

Waiting4...I hope your scan went Ok!

I thought I felt well enough to eat a chicken sandwich so I ate it and then had diarrhea all afternoon which reallllyyyyy sucked because I was running summer camp... yeah... no more 'rich' foods for me. Boobs are also killing me and I feel like a zombie but that's the norm. Scan is tomorrow and I'm nervous but hopeful... just really want to see a viable baby for once.

I had really bad diarrhea with my son! I'd wake up in the middle of the night with really really bad cramps! I'd usually stay on the toilet until the cramps were gone cause if i'd go back to bed they'd be gone for a couple of minutes and then come back! :dohh: so i usually spent half the night on the toilet. Only really happened at night though. Not really had it so far, but not sure when it started last time...

I really hope I don't get it a lot because I'm the lead teacher for the entire school where I work and I need to be in different classrooms doing demo lessons and observations...hoping it just happened because I ate something that didn't agree with me.

When did you have your hcg?? Mine at 4+4 was 289, I thought the doctor said 89 when I spoke to him on the phone and thought that was really low, though someone I know had it at 85 when she was 12dpo I think and I was only 14dpo at 4+4 so I did think it was gonna be ok, and then I asked the receptionist if she could print my results for me and it said 289!! Must've totally missed the doctor saying the 200 part! :haha:

Well this is why I need my U/S :) So, according to my calendar and charting:
I've run an exact 44 day cycle (O 22 days after LMP, AF 22 days after O).
LMP: May 25th (5 days long, normal)
I O'ed on the 16th of June.
Received a :bfp: on July 8th, the day my AF was due.
Beta 1: July 11th 3w4d (100)
Beta 2: July 13th 3w6d (358)
Beta 3: July 24th (waiting)

However according to what the doctor thinks:
I O'ed around the 28th of June
Beta 1: July 11th 1w6d (100)
Beta 2: July 13th 2w2d (358)
Beta 3: July 24th 3w5d (waiting)

I just can't believe that I'd be that far behind according to the doctor. I think 100 is high for only 2 weeks? I was looking at a chart from babymed so that'd what I've been going off of... What do you think?
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Your doc is wrong... you can't get a positive blood test until implantation happens which is not anywhere near 2 weeks... that's when you ovulate... your dates are probably way more accurate.

Hi all. The ultrasound showed one viable intra-uterine pregnancy, with no hematoma behind the placenta or any clots in the uterus. The baby did have a fluttering heart beat; so reassuring!

I feel very relieved. The MD took a sample of the discharge and he examined it under a microscope and said it had a high yeast content; so a yeast infection is likely agitating a high blood flow cervix. I won't feel completely at peace again though until the spotting stops completely. The MD was very kind, he said there were no current signs of threatened miscarriage, but that if the discharge changes, there may be danger.

I have another appt with u/s Monday July 22. I just hope this spotting stops! :)

Hi all. The ultrasound showed one viable intra-uterine pregnancy, with no hematoma behind the placenta or any clots in the uterus. The baby did have a fluttering heart beat; so reassuring!

I feel very relieved. The MD took a sample of the discharge and he examined it under a microscope and said it had a high yeast content; so a yeast infection is likely agitating a high blood flow cervix. I won't feel completely at peace again though until the spotting stops completely. The MD was very kind, he said there were no current signs of threatened miscarriage, but that if the discharge changes, there may be danger.

I have another appt with u/s Monday July 22. I just hope this spotting stops! :)

Such great news :)

I'm not getting headaches, but I do have some diarrhea! We both really want a boy, so I think I'll stick with the boy theory. ;)

SO glad your scans went well today Chulie and waiting! Wonderful news, ladies.

It's so funny I saw so many ladies posting about diarrhea! I wanted to say something, like, is this normal?? Lol, it might just be something I ate today, but all day whatever I've eaten has turned into diarrhea, ugh! Lol. If it's a pregnancy sign then I'll take it, after my faint line scare this morning!

I bought a couple more tests and I'm waiting until the morning to take another. Crossing my fingers it's dark again. :)

Glad your scans went well chulie and waiting4damon!

I went to bed, brushed my teeth and layed down...at first i thought iwas getting a bit nauseous again, but then realised my stomach was just empty! Never had that with my son, didn't have nightly feasts! Haha i feel like i've been eating so often today and am just empty again 20 minutes later!

Babydue I don't know if this will help you at all but if you go back and look I bet you'll see we all had the same concerned....probably right before and around the 5 week mark. We've all had days where our symptoms just dissapear for a day or two....try not to worry!! (I know. Impossible!!) as for the test...it could be anything. Nikki and I both had random light tests.....and then took another and they were dark again. Could be something as simple as drinking a lot water before you happened to pee...which would dilute it....take another one and I bet your mind will be at total ease!!!

Thanks Chulie - I'll keep you gust posted, after work when I take another test! The only weird thing about this mornings test was that I didn't have much pee in me - I woke up so many times overnight to pee that I was almost empty. There was maybe like a teaspoon? Who knows. I just feel so emotional today!

Thanks for the words of comfort.
Hun if it helps at all im at your freak out stage. ...and a I REALLY want to poas!!
Woke up this morning and No symptoms at all. Yesterday all bar my bitchy mood had gone. Now nothing :( hoping that Monday brings in the 6 week onslaught so I know the nugget is growing x

Yay WaitingforDamon and Chulie!! <3. :happydance: hope the discharge stops for you soon Waitingfordamon!! <3

I just scheduled my first scan for Aug 21...I think I'll be 9-4. I know it's crazy, but with my nightmare MC, I had 4 scans between 5w3 and 8w0 and nothing but heartache. I know they'll see something at 9w4. I asked to come in earlier like 8w0, but my OB is on vacay. Anyone else waiting it out purposefully or just because you have to?

Thank you to all who commented about diarrhea. I had some 3 days ago and now have constipation instead after switching to a BRAT diet. So today, (sorry for the TMI), I pulled a muscle and had 10 minutes of cramping after going :(. I'd almost take the diarrhea instead. Still, just grateful to be pregnant with my rainbow <3

SO glad to hear!!!!! Yaaaa...good news for everyone!

Hi HockeyWife86!

I just saw your sig and realized we had the same :bfp: day and our betas are soooo similar!!!
Beta 1: July 11- 100
Beta 2: July 13- 358
Beta 3: July 24- waiting, dr says he wants it around 2500

Wondering, has your dr dated you yet? Or are your calculations based off of your charting/lmp/o? I'm having huge conflicting dates between me and my dr and we're so similar, so I was just curious!

Congrats to you !

No march baby here. Go again on Friday for another beta, but I have already started bleeding :-(

Good luck to everyone!!

No march baby here. Go again on Friday for another beta, but I have already started bleeding :-(

Good luck to everyone!!

Oh Honey, keep us updated and thinking of you!

Hi HockeyWife86!

I just saw your sig and realized we had the same :bfp: day and our betas are soooo similar!!!
Beta 1: July 11- 100
Beta 2: July 13- 358
Beta 3: July 24- waiting, dr says he wants it around 2500

Wondering, has your dr dated you yet? Or are your calculations based off of your charting/lmp/o? I'm having huge conflicting dates between me and my dr and we're so similar, so I was just curious!

Congrats to you !

Hey Honey! I have really irregular cycles so we arn't sure when i ovulated. Going off my hcg levels and scan i'm around 5+2
I've really roughly estimated around march 16-18.
What dates are they giving you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->