MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey Ladies,

more bloods today and saturday.
Complained about next to no symptoms yesterday. Today they are completely gone. My boobs even feel/look less full.
Have started cramping (like beginning of AF) and feel like its getting worse.
argh this sucks
:(

Hockeywife86....I still get af cramps on and off like its still coming!!

Ladies!!!

Such a busy day!
Went to my dr's for my prenatal appt...everything was actually excellent. My beta at 4 weeks 5 days was 1,959 so she was really impressed. I guess because of her concerns on the slow start she sent me for a dating scan. She gave me the form and I called and they had availability THIS afternoon at 3:30. So I took it! I went an it was awesome. I'm 5 weeks 5 days and she did a vaginal u/s and from that I was able to see my bubba and its gorgeous tiny heart beat.....just beating away!! It was beautiful!!! She turned the screen and showed me everything there was to see!!

Only downside is apparently this place has changed a lot of rules since I had my dd. To get your pics you have to get them through your doctor :(. They don't give them to you anymore...and when i go for my anatomy scan they won't tell you what your having either...they write it down and you find out from your dr!?!? Laaaame! I guess I could find a different diagnostic place with different rules but...well see. That's a long ways away. Right now I'm just so beyond thrilled I got to see a teeny tiny heart beating safely within!!!!!!

Nikki you know what's funny. When I googled diahrrea in pregnancy. What stands out is woman saying. "Oh I had all through first trimester but I have a healthy boy"....lmao. Lots of people said they had boys????? Correlation????!

OMG I Hope! lmao! boy boy boy boy boy!

I hope all the cramping and spotting stop for u ladies! just stay positive! were all here for ya!

I'm right there with you ladies with the spotting and cramping :(
It had just stopped and then I had a 24 hour stomach bug, only know it was a bug cos foster daughter had it too, so def not morning sickness. Anyway now bad cramps and bleeding again. My betas are really low two, like 36 at 4 weeks 3 days but 77 in 48 hours so still going the right way :)
I spoke to midwife who agree to do early ultrasound, which isn't usually done in Canada. However the u/s clinic said they we full! WTF for like ever? So now trying to get in at hospital, fingers crossed.....just want to know, you know?

I have my viability scan in the morning at 9:30 and I'm both excited and terrified. I keep thinking we'll probably receive bad news just from previous losses but I know that's not likely the case. Just a natural fear you know? But I'm still so excited in the event all is well.

*am on vacation this week so haven't been on to post recently.Heartburn is driving me nuts!! I can't eat anything!! Super glad to not have any ms yet though. Hoping I gey lucky and skip it altogether! Haha.First appoinment is Monday and I think I'll begin telling people after that. OH and I got my mom a "baby carriage" charm for her oragami owl necklace to tell her!!! I'm so excited!

My MS seems alright today... so far anyway.. Fingers crossed! Woke up at about 6am cause my son was awake and was starving! My stomach was just empty again, so I ate 2 crackers and then went back to sleep for another hour. When I woke up again I was starving again! So had a roll with some cheese but am now sitting here eating 2 more pieces of toast! Cause I just feel empty all the time. And we're gonna be going on a little roadtrip soon, when hubby and his brother get back from the gym. So fingers crossed my MS stays away today!!

And dbluett, good luck hun!! Hope everything is ok!! :hugs:
Please keep us updated!!

Morning girls. Glad scans went well.
I woke up in the night and I felt so sick.
And I'm getting headaches everyday. I think I did with my son as well.
I have no appetite whatso ever , I feel hungry bt sick at the same time .. ,
My boobs kill at night and are fine when I get up.
1 week today til my midwife appointment x

Got bloods done today and doctor left before telling me the results! grrrr have to wait for tomorrow now and have been freaking out all day.
No symptoms at all today. nip nada zilch, just lots of cramping :(
its going to be a loooong night

Aww bless u hun, I'm sure all is fine I have no symtoms some days, ulll find they'll probally come back with avengence x

I didnt have any symptoms at all til about 6 or 7 weeks last time, and then they would come and go all the time. And the cramping i had was horrible.. kept me awake at night sometimes.

Nikki I posted this ridiculous theory in the gender prediction thread for fun. Someone already replied saying she has 6 boys and 2 girls and that was exactly true for her!!!! Lmao.

7wks today :) Scan is at 3pm EST! Feeling beyond sick this morning...and I've lost a pound since last week which doesn't surprise me at all since I can barely eat right now. Still haven't thrown up, mostly from sheer willpower because I hate throwing up! Nothing really seems to help though I agree with others who say sour candies help a bit...I'm sucking on one right now!

I haven't been able to eat anything today yet , ! :( I'm so hungry bt no appetite x !

Hi ladies

I was so nauseous yesterday and thought oh-oh MS but it went away when I ate; then every few hours, there were more waves of nausea, so more eating lmao. Haha can see a lot of weight going on at this rate -weighed myself yesterday and already put on half a stone (7lbs ) Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! How can that be? must be the scales are wrong, baby is only size of a pea !! And I have generally been eating okay, cant eat large portions so it is more like small and often (and only really began that yesterday) and I have been doing my daily pilates exercises and still keeping up with my long walks etc and running around after my nearly 3 year old.

Congrats to all the mommies to be with gorgeous scans

P.s I used to suffer from backache, but started pilates about six months ago and don't have any now, have been doing a fab prenatal one :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"