MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I kept asking if she was going to do a transvaginal US and she said no because she got everything she needed from the external one. Can't wait until 12 weeks when I can see something that looks more like a baby, haha. I set my tickers back because I really think the measurements were accurate, they fit my numbers so much more accurately...that would mean my first beta was 3w5d not 4w1d which definitely makes a big difference!

Hi all. The ultrasound showed one viable intra-uterine pregnancy, with no hematoma behind the placenta or any clots in the uterus. The baby did have a fluttering heart beat; so reassuring!

I feel very relieved. The MD took a sample of the discharge and he examined it under a microscope and said it had a high yeast content; so a yeast infection is likely agitating a high blood flow cervix. I won't feel completely at peace again though until the spotting stops completely. The MD was very kind, he said there were no current signs of threatened miscarriage, but that if the discharge changes, there may be danger.

I have another appt with u/s Monday July 22. I just hope this spotting stops! :)
...................so glad to know that you're okay!!!!!! Again, i had the same problem but kept lots of fluids ....ate tons of watermelon - it's so good for you.

I flipped the picture with the covered belly in Photoshop so that it was facing the same way as the picture from last week. So that's why it may look like I have the same tattoos on each arm lol.

Attachments

• 6weeks-1.jpg
    6weeks-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey girls! Wanted to give you an update on what's going on with me - 5 weeks 2 days today!

I posted earlier about taking another pee test for the fun of it, after not having taken a test for a week, and the line coming out lighter. Well, I bought another one and this time (I am so embarrassed to admit this) I peed on it upside down, set it down, upside down. What?? It was dark, I has just woken up... sigh! Anyhow, the lines were darker, not as dark as I would have liked, but there two of them. I'd post a pic, but I'm too new, it won't let me! Boo.

Anyhow, I've decided I'm done with those stinkin tests! I'm not bleeding or cramping, my temps are super high, and guess what? I got two lovely bouts of nausea today! I can't believe I'm happy to say that! It felt like car sickness to me, and only lasted an hour each time.

I love seeing all the ultrasound pictures! I have to admit, I am very jealous! My insurance covers all prenatal visits, but I won't get an ultrasound until 12 weeks! WHAT. I have an appointment at 9 weeks, but that's just my first visit, physical exam and blood work. I don't want to lie about anything, but I'm tempted to so I can get an ultrasound. It seems so unfair that so many girls get them so much earlier, why do I have to wait until 12 weeks?!

Well, vent over. :p

I understand the jealousy of not getting an ultrasound early but look at it this way --- I'm only getting an early scan (or scans... however many I get) because I've had 3 miscarriages. I'd rather wait to get my first scan than have to get early scans because I've lost so many pregnancies.

I understand the jealousy of not getting an ultrasound early but look at it this way --- I'm only getting an early scan (or scans... however many I get) because I've had 3 miscarriages. I'd rather wait to get my first scan than have to get early scans because I've lost so many pregnancies.

You are right, I should keep that in mind, and I hope what I said didn't offend anyone. I really didn't even think to look at it that way. My heart goes out to you and anyone who has had a miscarriage. This is our first time TTC so I haven't experienced that yet but I can only imagine devastating that would be.

I can tough it out!

I wasn't offended but I know I kinda came off that way lol. I'm just saying, I totally get where you're coming from because in past pregnancies, I was jealous as well. But now that I'm on the other side of things, it's scary lol.

The left is 6w2d from my last pregnancy, the right is 6w1d from this pregnancy. I think I look a little bigger this pregnancy... what do you think? I'm just curious/excited as to how much earlier I'm going to show being my 3rd baby (6th pregnancy) and also how hard it's going to be to hide it until we're ready to share the news.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1
I just noticed something.. this is going to sound like a really stupid question...

One a home pregnancy test, which line is the control line and which line is the test line? I can't post pictures yet, but I'm using the early response tests, the ones with the clear pink caps and the pink lines. The stick is white.

If it's negative, only the RIGHT line shows up. My test shows the LEFT line darker than the right line.

I think my line is actually darker than the control line, I think I've been reading it wrong! But maybe I'm confused!?

Obsessive annoying pregnant woman alert!

PS I checked, looked it up, yes.. I was freaking out about a "faint line" and all along my line was super, super dark. I am a moron. I feel bad posting about myself so much today! Sorry girls! Thanks for listening to my rambling.

You look a little bit bigger on the left! I can't wait to see a bump! I'm super bloated right now so it just looks like I have a really thick middle. :p

The left line is typically the test line. If it's darker than the control, you have some strong levels!! :)

Oooh lots of updates!!

DECEMBERWAIT - Congrats on your scan!! yayay!
WAVESCRASH - Keep us updated! I feel like if there was two she might have said something but who knows?!? Still very exciting!
COUNTRYMOMMA - Def makes more sense :) looking good

SIMPLYCOUNTRY - I am so sorry your going through these stresses! Feel free to vent as much as you like here. :)

Got my blood test results from yesterday. Came back at 4741.
It seemed like she said for "today they are 4741" but the blood was taken yesterday, but not sure if they can keep "doubling" the levels after the blood is taken or is it just reads from when it was taken?

HockeyWife86 - I don't know a thing about hcg levels but that sounds like a good number, so yay! :)

Okay, just because I can finally post a picture, here it is, the "faint" line that has had me all in a tizzy. Except my line is the left one, right? So this is good?

https://s17.postimg.org/o7dnqmpzv/IMG_4666.jpg

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up not crazy. Promise.. :blush:

Beautiful scans ladies!!! I love seeing them and knowing mine will be just around the corner!!!

Anxiously awaiting my first appointment with my ob Monday at which point I'll be 5w6d based on lmp. Heartburn is still driving me insane. But still no ms!

It's a very good sign when the test line (first one) is darker than the control line (second one.)

So luckily the hospital can get me in for a scan tomorrow, bleeding still going but I know it can be normal sometimes so just crossing fingers, at least i'll know! please cross your fingers for me.

Great scans ladies

Chulie I don't think its 100% true. I get constipated in pregnancy and had a son. Only difference is I had no m/s. This time I have m/s so guessing a girl.
Hahaha.....and here I thought i found a secret gender reveal!! Lmao. I really don't care either way....it's the not knowing that drives me nuts!! Lmao. Once I know....I'll feel better. Hahaha

So luckily the hospital can get me in for a scan tomorrow, bleeding still going but I know it can be normal sometimes so just crossing fingers, at least i'll know! please cross your fingers for me.

Great scans ladies

Fingers and toes crossed for you!! Keep us updated hun

Have any of your OH/DH had a hard time adjusting to the thought of being a dad? This is my DH and I's second child together. He just told me tonight that he "never wanted another child, that he told me that one hundred times". I am grieving in a sense. I feel alone in my love for this child at this moment. Between this emotional bombshell and the spotting this week, I am feeling fragile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->