MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Donna...so sorry your feeling so sick. I was like that yesterday....Everything made me feel ill.....it was NOT a good day...but today seems ok???? Hopefully you find something...

waiting4damon...I'm so sorry your husband acted so poorly...sometimes men are giant children. He was there....he obviously knew you weren't using protection...so now because he's having cold feet he's lashing out at the person he loves the most....you...Give him time to absorbe everything and once he sees he's being an idiot...he'll come around.

Have my second appointment with my MW today at 3:45. I guess it is just to go over my blood work and scan results.

Does anyone else have 24/7 nausea but isnt getting sick? I just feel like if I could get sick I would feel so much better.. also it gets worse when I get hungry but also gets worse when I eat... ugh

I just feel sick when I'm hungry.... But I'm finding it very hard to eat because nothing sounds appealing or looks or smells appealing! But if I don't eat I know I'm gonna feel sick, so I have to!! :dohh: Very annoying and hope it won't last too long!!
Just went to tesco and bought a lot of different little snacky things to eat when I need to, got some caramel snack-a-jacks, some go-ahead biscuits, some crackers (saltines) and some melon aswell!

Had my ultrasound today :) everything is perfect and the heartbeat is 145 :)

Its just morning sickness I think hun, I've managed a little something x ifelt this way wihth mny son x

Had my ultrasound today :) everything is perfect and the heartbeat is 145 :)

Wonderful!

Sorry about the morning sickness ladies! I've been getting it in waves and it makes it hard to eat.

Waiting- I'm so sorry he's being that way, hun. Can you sit and have a chat about how that upsets you? Usually works for me and my DH.

Thought I'd update everyone...I'm no longer having a march baby :( after my repeat beta hcg going from 25 to 6, I was informed yesterday I was having another chemical (which I knew because by then I was bleeding). This is my second one in a row now, and I'm pretty bummed. The OB said now that preg tests are so sensitive, they are finding these occur 60% of the time an egg is fertilized, I just happened to catch it twice by testing early. Try try again I guess...for now DH suggested we take a trip this fall to Mexico, so at least I have something positive to look forward to! Hope you are all managing well with your symptoms!

Thought I'd update everyone...I'm no longer having a march baby :( after my repeat beta hcg going from 25 to 6, I was informed yesterday I was having another chemical (which I knew because by then I was bleeding). This is my second one in a row now, and I'm pretty bummed. The OB said now that preg tests are so sensitive, they are finding these occur 60% of the time an egg is fertilized, I just happened to catch it twice by testing early. Try try again I guess...for now DH suggested we take a trip this fall to Mexico, so at least I have something positive to look forward to! Hope you are all managing well with your symptoms!

Ahw so sorry to hear that!!! :hugs: It's a great idea though to have a little trip and focus on something else! Hopefully you'll feel ready to try again soon and it'll all go well!! :hugs:

Our little march monkey (edd 03/13/14) decided to scare mummy by making me bleed, well we don't know what caused the bleeding on wednesday morning, we spent 4hrs in the ER and had my beat hcg checked, it was 20,208 and an ultrasound where we saw the gestational sac and the yolk but they said it could still be too early to see the heartbeat... we also saw I have a collapsed ovarian cyst on my left ovary, they aren't sure if that caused the bleeding because baby looks well implanted in my uterus and the lining was intact all around baby so we're clueless other than that. I went back today and almost lost my breakfast on the way in so had some fluids and some lovely zofran whilst we waited for the results. My beta hcg has jumped to 30,496 in just under two days so they are happy that baby should stay put.

We're definitely relieved my hcg is still climbing and we have an early ob appt to recheck levels next week. I told hubby that maybe because we had a bleed and they call it a threatened miscarriage that we will get more than the usual 2 scans during pregnancy, especially as how we were already shown him or her on wed. I think this POAS addict may become a U/S addict lol. either way I'm on bed rest for the next two days with my prescription for more zofran in hand!\

I realized I never updated my last post with dates

EDD 03/13/14
first scan in the ER 07/17/13 - 5 weeks 6 days

Congrats on the great scan J_Lynn! What was baby measuring?

mrsmarty I'm sorry to hear about your loss :( I've had three chemicals so I know how hard it is to get a BFP only to lose it so soon. I'm sure your next bean will be sticky :)

:hugs:

I'm sorry :(

....better than a trip to Mexico, the state fair starts in a month!!! (I saw you're in MN hehe) I CANNOT WAIT to try all the new foods this year! Ahhh I love going home for the fair!! That's way better than Mexico :D hahaha

Congrats on the great scan J_Lynn! What was baby measuring?

mrsmarty I'm sorry to hear about your loss :( I've had three chemicals so I know how hard it is to get a BFP only to lose it so soon. I'm sure your next bean will be sticky :)

1/2" - hehe it's so little! My little bug :D Oh man I cannot wait for this .... I was so paranoid and I was holding my breath and when that little heart beat came across, I got teary and so did hubby. Aww it was beautiful. :)

Here's a picture - I couldn't get it off of my phone earlier.

Attachments

• 998039_593235617365578_1616750386_n.jpg
    998039_593235617365578_1616750386_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 13
Awwww so cute :)

Yeah at first the tech was like I think I see something going on in your uterus but it looks really early... Then she pressed down super hard which almost made me pee on her because I was holding my bladder and the baby came up with the heartbeat. I kinda still wish I could have gotten a transvaginal US because it seems more accurate and clear this early but I'll just try to be satisfied with what I got lol. I read somewhere that if you see the bean this early on an abdominal US then it's a great sign so I'll go with that :thumbup:

:hugs:

I'm sorry :(

....better than a trip to Mexico, the state fair starts in a month!!! (I saw you're in MN hehe) I CANNOT WAIT to try all the new foods this year! Ahhh I love going home for the fair!! That's way better than Mexico :D hahaha

Lol the fair is great, but I'd still choose Mexico! Better yet, I'll go to both :) what part of MN are you from??

I realized I never updated my last post with dates

EDD 02/13/14
first scan in the ER 07/17/13 - 5 weeks 6 days

When is your duedate?? Cause that says 02/13/14, is that supposed to be 03/13/14 or is it supposed to be 02/03/14 ?? Sorry!! :blush:
Glad your hcg levels are rising so well though, baby should probably be fine!!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->