March 2018 Babies

Karoolia I am sooo hungry too! I'm surprised at how early symptoms are showing for me this time too, I knew I was pregnant because of how strong smells were. I could smell everyone cologne and perfumes and got nauseous/car sick like feeling while I was driving.

Mushymilk - ya, I knew I was pregnant before I even tested (although I wouldn't fully admit that at the time). I tested at 8DPO and was actually surprised when there wasn't a line immediately then when the faint line showed up in the next 3 mins I thought, "ok that makes sense". I still was nervous to believe it, but I was already having so many symptoms I just knew it had to be!

Dream mine was creamy, I had some watery/creamy days, which is more what it is like now actually.

I was super dry but it is because I was taking clomid. I am still a little crampy today but no blood. Should I be worried?

I was super dry but it is because I was taking clomid. I am still a little crampy today but no blood. Should I be worried?

Cramping is normal, I think it's a concern if the cramping is super painful. I could be wrong though. I've been cramping since I ovulated, so hopefully I'm right haha

Thabk you Karoolia! I am to see you here as well. I have a good feeling this go around - for both of us.

My CM was usuallt creamy and its been that way in almost all of my pregnancys

My period is due today! (I have 29/30 day cycles) last night my belly was really aching. Not crampy just felt a bit sore?! Is this just my body stretching etc?!

it's madness that I got a definite positive a week ago today. 😁

I needed to pee so much last night. And I was a little sicky feeling in the night because I was hungey.

There is a group of Facebook which is called 'babies due in march 2018' if you search it 😊😘

Love seeing the due dates on the first page! Thanks for adding those babenumber3!

Thanks Guppy! I'm crossing my fingers for both of us as well! I'm feeling less worried this time so I'm hoping that is a good sign. How are you feeling?

Love seeing the due dates on the first page! Thanks for adding those babenumber3!

Thanks Guppy! I'm crossing my fingers for both of us as well! I'm feeling less worried this time so I'm hoping that is a good sign. How are you feeling?

Had bad naseua last week, which even i think is crazy lol. It seems to have subsided however, my new symptom is acid reflux. I neverrrr get that!

I took the last hpt i had. I know i must sound mad but it helps me feel better about things, very hopeful this time. I was exactly four weeks yesterday and the line poped up as soon as the urine got to it. The test line is now darker than the control line. I dont thibk ive ever experienced that before....should probably call the doctor tomorrow, i reckon. Still cant believe this!

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/Skirsch17/Screenshot_20170628-183855_zpst8zo2bd2.png

Beautiful line guppy! I have been debating taking another one myself to see if the test line is darker than the control line. I'm actually proud that I haven't taken a test since Sunday, haha so I definitely can't judge.

I refuse to call the doctor until I'm 7-8 weeks. I know he won't see me until 10 regardless. Last time I just felt anxious staring at the appointment date on my calendar for so long.

I dont blame you. Ive been putting it off. Mostly because w my hsitory i know they will automatically want to run hcg bloods, and tbh i really dont want to be put through that again. To have to get labs every other day etc. It causes so many what ifs to run through my head, makes me worry, then i obsessive over the number. Really if there is an issue w hcg, its not like they will do anything anyways so i am just going to carry on in my happy baby bliss.lol
I havnt had any bleeding or spotting like last time, and im.now 2 days late for AF so im just gonna go w this is a sticky and be happy. ...i am rather excited to have an early scan though lol

How is everyone doing? It's finally starting to kick in for me! But then also, I kind of keep forgetting. I was at the store yesterday and was browsing the clearance rack and got excited for discount wine and almost bought some haha oops

I also heard that you can use an ovulation stick to test for pregnancy, so I tried today (cause poas addict) and holy cow the test line was sooo much darker then the control line. It was more positive then my pregnancy test. Crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_5576.jpg
    IMG_5576.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
I'm super tired and always hungry. My toddler has had two bad nights so I'm exhausted. I'm actually terrified now as my last pregnancy once I hit 6 weeks the severe sickness took over so I have a week left and then I'm probably going to be very poorly for a few months. I kinda of just want to tell the world but we are trying to keep it a secret as long as we can, I usually tell my dad straight away! My sisters have both had good news this week and i want to join in lol

I haven't really been feeling much symptom wise the last few days other than tiredness and tender boobs. It's weird because I had been feeling more around implantation, but I'm trying to relax and remind myself that symptoms come and go.

Yesterday, June 30th was the day FF originally wanted me to test so I did do a test out of curiosity and got the coveted test line darker than the control line so that made me very happy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->