March 2018 Babies

Can I join? :D I'm due the 15th! (obviously still super early but should be then by LMP)

Thank you! I hate this ticker phase haha. I got BFPs with all my kids at 8dpo so the tickers always look ridiculous for the first two weeks.

Welcome southernbound!!

I have been so exhausted this past few days. the hormones are also kicking off my ibs and making me feel rubbish 😞
I actually have a serious phobia of being sick and iv been lucky enough not to have physical sickness with my last 3 babies so I'm
Crossing everything that I won't get sick this time 😂
It hasn't really sunk in for me either I keep thinking I soooo fancy a beer 😞😞 !

Oh man amen. I'm exhausted. I had HG with both my boys so I'm hoping like crazy this one is a girl and is nice to me but I'm not holding out much hope lol. I'm so excited but I occasionally walk by a mirror and go "What have we done?!?"

I keep having slight cramps. They don't really hurt, they just are there. It is really worrying me.

Welcome southernbound! I got my bfp at 8 dpo as well. I'm 5 weeks now, but am still holding out on the ticker. I wanted to wait to avoid it seeming funny like you said. I do have a few apps that I'm using to follow the pregnancy and they annoyed me saying that my fertilized egg is still in the fallopian tube, when I'm sitting there looking at a positive test, haha

How is everyone doing? It's finally starting to kick in for me! But then also, I kind of keep forgetting. I was at the store yesterday and was browsing the clearance rack and got excited for discount wine and almost bought some haha oops

I also heard that you can use an ovulation stick to test for pregnancy, so I tried today (cause poas addict) and holy cow the test line was sooo much darker then the control line. It was more positive then my pregnancy test. Crazy.

Its true, thats actually how i suspected this LO lol. I kept taking OPKs to time BDing. I mever did get a positive for ov.ing. and then one day i did. But then it stayed positive and for me that never happens. So that is what prompeted me to take an HPT. It was def positive. Light, but there without having to second glance.
Oh man amen. I'm exhausted. I had HG with both my boys so I'm hoping like crazy this one is a girl and is nice to me but I'm not holding out much hope lol. I'm so excited but I occasionally walk by a mirror and go "What have we done?!?"

I'm super tired and always hungry. My toddler has had two bad nights so I'm exhausted. I'm actually terrified now as my last pregnancy once I hit 6 weeks the severe sickness took over so I have a week left and then I'm probably going to be very poorly for a few months. I kinda of just want to tell the world but we are trying to keep it a secret as long as we can, I usually tell my dad straight away! My sisters have both had good news this week and i want to join in lol
I had HG with my daughter and i mever wanted to be pregnant again...and yet here i am :blush: ive had naseua since before my bfp, which was at 2 weeks. They are concerned i may develop HG again so they had me start taking unisome and B6 today. I take a total of 100mg of B6 per day, throughout the day. And then i have to take half a tablet of unisome w it at breakfast, a half a dinner, and a whole unsiome at bed. In the past they had me on zofran/phenegram but that was wheb things got out of control, so since im nasueous now but its not anything horrid, they want me to try this first. Said i had to start it early to be effective tho. I hope none of us get bad MS or HG! :hugs:

AFM, i had my first appt today. We went over specifics of my thyroid condition and they want me to call the endocrinologist today. Probably have to see him monthly for thyroid labs.

They also want me to take unisome and b6 to hopefully prevent HG.

Bc of my history, they want me to come in for a scan on july 18th. Normally they dont do that until 8 to 10 weeks but given my MCs and other past issues and semi recent surgery, they want to check things early. They were very clear that we may or may not see anything since its so early. They will also check to see if there are more cysts.

...im excited to go tho :blush:
They confirmed my edd as march 7th, u less us says otherwise. So apparently i turn five weeks tomorrow (or wednesday depending on which ticker i go by lol)

I hope everyone is feeling well.

Welcome southernbound!

Yesterday was my first full day with family keeping our little secret. It was hard, but also kind of exciting. With our first we lived far away, so it was easy to wait, for our second we announced at five weeks haha this one we want to wait until 12+ weeks.

I think I'll be getting sick this pregnancy, I hope not but I have been getting waves of motion sickness type nausea which I NEVER got with my other two.

Mild cramping continues too.

Same here with the cramping. Guppy I'm so excited about your scan!! Please let us know how it goes! Mushy I'm having the same problem lol. We told our families pretty early before but this time I'm going to stay at my normal work unit a little longer and since my dad and I work for the same company I don't want it getting out but keeping the secret is SO SO HARD! It's so hard not to let it slip by saying something like "Oh yeah we got Gavin out of the crib so the new baby can use it" etc etc. And same with the cramping here too. Early pregnancy is cruel.

I have been feeling some sickness when we are driving somewhere and at night. Nothing more than mild discomfort though. I have also had some mild cramping, but only from time to time.

We haven't told anyone and don't plan to until well after the first scan. We live far away from family and most friends so it is fairly easy to hide. We'll be home at the end of August and if all goes well I'll be 13 weeks when we get there so we'll probably tell our parents then.

Been nausous since before my bfp but today i woke up and i cant believe i didnt actually throw up. :sick:
Happy 5 weeks to me haha

This group has been quiet the last few days. How is everyone doing?

I have noticed that I'm starting to feel a little queasy with mild cramping like sensations in the evening. Cramping isn't really the right word, maybe mild pressure? It's only in the evening before bed though. Nipples have gotten sore the last couple of days as well.

I'm feeling really nauseous,I'm surprised I haven't thrown up yet but I'm very rough for the last few days. I need to eat constantly as the hunger pains are horrible and I feel sick but then I feel sick after eating.

My nips are soooo sore. That has never happened in any of my other pregnancys, probably bc of the IGT, but anyways. Def sore!

Can I join? BFP lasy Wednesday! Edd is 11th March :)

Hello lovelies, mind if I join? My EDD according to lilypie would be March 10th. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I already have a bump (flat tummy normally)!! I am high risk, and will have GD. No known cause for why I go into early labor but the progesterone shots helped last time.

Attachments

• 381.jpg
    381.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel