March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Well fertility friend and my ovusense app put me at 5dpo today saying I Ovulated on CD 15 instead of CD 14.... still kinda test ing put my trigger.

Positive thoughts and baby dust to everyone and sorry for the people that gotten Af

Well, pink spotting today so pretty sure af is gonna be here in a day or two. On to the fifth try then... Christmas baby wouldn't be that bad. I'll have to start focusing on other things than baby making...

SOOOO this is the first time my tracking app has mark my cycle to start and it hasn't?!?!?!?! I'm trying not to get excited because it's still early in the day. I usually have some spotting the day before my cycle actually starts and I haven't had it. I feel mild crampy sensation in my lower abdomen but I don't know. I'm not have any other symptoms. I purposely bd with my husband this morning to see if it will bring my cycle down.....it usually does. FX for BFP

Grr just wrote a massive message and the whole thing disappeared! ...not been around much the last few days, and haven't really had time to think about whether I O'd so I have no idea what dpo I am! ...don't know how many of you are UK based, but we've had massive storms the last few days. All routes including roads and trains have been blocked by snow drifts for 3 days now, and heavy winds are not making it any better! ...chaos! ...but anyway, no idea when I'll test, as I don't know dpo, but I almost think I'm better off that way! Fx to all of you for this month!

Grr just wrote a massive message and the whole thing disappeared! ...not been around much the last few days, and haven't really had time to think about whether I O'd so I have no idea what dpo I am! ...don't know how many of you are UK based, but we've had massive storms the last few days. All routes including roads and trains have been blocked by snow drifts for 3 days now, and heavy winds are not making it any better! ...chaos! ...but anyway, no idea when I'll test, as I don't know dpo, but I almost think I'm better off that way! Fx to all of you for this month!

Feeling you on the snow chaos! Driving me mad now just wish it would go away!

Zoboe95 it's been terrible hasn't it?!! I do love snow but this hasn't been as much fun as it was a few weeks ago. Total chaos and stuck at home for 3 days with my boys driving me up the wall!! Maybe this distraction will be a good thing for you, good luck :)

So no spotting nothing all day and what I'm almost certain is a BFN on a IC. No signs that AF is going to start so if nothing tomorrow I might go and buy a frer! I know some people don't show on cheapies early! I have never had a cycle this long in my life so praying it's because I am pregnant and not irregular cycles! Time will tell! Oh and btw it was like my 3rd urine of the day so will pee in a plastic container tomorrow and then go out to the chemist and buy a test if necessary!

So no spotting nothing all day and what I'm almost certain is a BFN on a IC. No signs that AF is going to start so if nothing tomorrow I might go and buy a frer! I know some people don't show on cheapies early! I have never had a cycle this long in my life so praying it's because I am pregnant and not irregular cycles! Time will tell! Oh and btw it was like my 3rd urine of the day so will pee in a plastic container tomorrow and then go out to the chemist and buy a test if necessary!

Jessie: We are in the same boat. I'm never late and I haven't had a spot of blood. I'm going to wait a couple of days past my cycle start day to test. Tracking app had me starting today and I usually start spotting the day before....

FX that you get a BFP!

Hey all, thought I'd join you. I probably won't be testing until the beginning of April, but that thread doesn't exist yet and I don't know if it's too early to start one since March is only 2 days old lol.

Anyway, I had an IUI cycle that started in February and I'm 14dpiui today with a :bfn: :cry:

My RE wants me to stop my meds (particularly the progesterone) and said I should get AF within 10 days. If it starts sooner than that I might be lucky and get to try this month, but more than likely, once ovulation time rolls around (assuming that the drugs worked again and everything is clear) I'll be well into the April testing...anyway, wanted to stop and say hi. You can go ahead and put me down as TBD.

Baby :dust: to everyone!!!!

Jessie: We are in the same boat. I'm never late and I haven't had a spot of blood. I'm going to wait a couple of days past my cycle start day to test. Tracking app had me starting today and I usually start spotting the day before....

FX that you get a BFP!
I'm the same my apps both had me to start yesterday or today at the very latest! FX to you too!

Well I very happy call my OBGYN office my Progesterone on CD 18 (Wednesday) was 24.5. So if I go by the numbers I did ovulate this cycle confirming what my temperture is tell me.... so happy and excited...

also on a side was at my BFF house with her 3 boys outside today. MY bff decide to look for a 4 leaf clover. Well while I was good her 10 month old I decide to sit in the grass and look for my own 4 leaf clover. After about 3 min I found one... so I am hoping that brings be good luck this cycle.

So I decided to test this morning a couple of days early because it feels like i'm coming down with whatever bug DH has and I wanted to check I'd be okay to take cold & flu meds, but I guess I won't be!

Attachments

• 20180303_081304_HDR~2.jpg
    20180303_081304_HDR~2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations Cookies! :D

I had what I thought were super faint lines yesterday but took them with a pinch of salt being only 7dpo. Used more ICs with fmu today, thought there was something there, but half an hour later whatever seemed to be showing was barely there, pretty much shadows at best so I guess yesterday's was a fluke. Still early though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->