March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

List is udated.

So glad today is over. Work was long. Tomorrow I'll be busy so hopefully keep my mind off of everything. Probably going to test on the 2nd at 12DPO with a FRER depending on how I feel.

I don't feel pregnant. Although, I didn't feel pregnant with DS2 either. I had a very obvious symptom with DS1 and none with DS2.

My CM is very slippery at times. Today it was very close to EWCM. At other times it is sticky. Hoping it is a good sign, but who knows.

Oh, my resting heart rate has been elevated the last two days as well.

AF has arrived with a full on downpour. I'm definitely out for the month. Good luck and baby dust to you all!

12-13dpo today. Af is due today or was due yesterday. I always spot a day or two before she comes but so far nothing! And my nipples hurt like crazy. Feeling a bit lightheaded too. I'm too scared to really believe I'm pregnant but a lot of things are pointing towards it. Don't know when I'll test, cuz I really don't want a bfn...

AF is due today or tomorrow.
Yesterday I started with period pains (which I don’t usually get until af is in full flow)
Breasts are still so so sore and nipples are itchy!

Cervix - this morning was high med/soft and closed

Thanks everyone. I'm dissapointed but at the same time. It wasn't the wisest decision to ttc last month. I'm okay, I will be in a better spot financially, have more benefits for maternity leave, and a "healthier" pregnancy gap.

I didn't have time to really read yesterday as I was on call. Rough night too, but money will be good when I get paid next week. Woohoo!

Starting vitex tomorrow to get my lp a bit longer by time I ttc May or June. Also, would like to lose a bit more weight. I'm 9 lbs less than pre pregnancy for dd.

Jess, I never really had sensitive boobs when pregnant. My nipples were no more sensitive than usual either. I was a strange one ;) any more spotting?

AliJo I'm hoping AF isn't early. My pp periods have had shorter lp than before. Especially my first pp cycle.

As far as post trigger shots. Wow I didn't realize the lines were that dark and for that long.

Good luck upcoming testers. Will try to drop in occadionally to cheer you on. I do have to try to halt my broodyness though :rofl:

Nope no more spotting at all! AF is staying away atm too! No cramping nothing just a sore back. Praying this is my month!

12-13dpo today. Af is due today or was due yesterday. I always spot a day or two before she comes but so far nothing! And my nipples hurt like crazy. Feeling a bit lightheaded too. I'm too scared to really believe I'm pregnant but a lot of things are pointing towards it. Don't know when I'll test, cuz I really don't want a bfn...

My nipples are the same so so sensitive to the point I struggled to sleep last night! That's me too, I know I could probably test today and know for sure but I want it to be either a strong bfp or a bfn so no guessing or thinking it's too early! I might just get a digital if there's anything at all on a ic!

Mrnmrsm, finally someone else with itchy nipples lol I thought I was just weird

If you were late when you tested with your DS, then there's every chance af won't show and you just have later positives.
I use coconut oil as a moisturiser, it really helps itchy nipples lol

I had itchy nipples at 9dpo. Got my bfp at 10dpo.
Keeping fingers crossed for you ladies!
You can check out my chart attached - i logged most of my symptoms.
In the meantime the itching stopped, but tenderness is still growing worse each day :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20180226_214927.jpg
    IMG_20180226_214927.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 4
Interesting! Thanks, Bloblo. And congratulations :)

Ladies!! It's officially March! No March 1st testers, but we do have 2 tomorrow if both Jessie and LO4 are going to test! Both of you sound like you have such promising symptoms! Soo.. I say.. :test: Obviously only test if you want to, but I'm eager to see both of your :bfp:s!

AF showed this morning. So I'm moving my testing to the end of the month. My cycles generally last 25 days, so I still have one more chance at March! That is if I'm regulated. Either way I'm not leaving since we still have a whole month of testers! So I'm going to stay hopeful that I can test again.

I'm bummed, but I shouldn't have been so hopeful for my first true PP cycle. Plus.. this will put the due date close to my birthday so I can maybe have a birthday baby!

Sorry about AF AliJo.

I just wanted to check in since I haven't for ages. I read the posts everyday but haven't felt able to contribute anything. Other than using OPK's I don't do anything else to track my cycle and I don't really get symptoms to predict either pregnancy or AF. Today my rhr is the highest it's ever been and I have a constant need to pee (sorry tmi) which could be positive symptoms or just a sign that I'm about to come down with my husbands cold. My thoughts on it vary wildly, if I do come down with the cold I'll test before taking any tablets and if we go out for his birthday Saturday I'll test before so I can have a drink. This way I figure I won't cause myself any unnecessary anxiety by doing those things only to discover a bfp afterward. Although I think my anxiety is going to go through the roof with a bfp anyway. I had my first counselling session last night, hoping it will help my mood.

Oh and my neighbour has a new car, the last 3 letters of the number plate are BFN. The universe is seriously doing a number on me.

Sorry I've just realised the negativity in my post.

If you were late when you tested with your DS, then there's every chance af won't show and you just have later positives.
I use coconut oil as a moisturiser, it really helps itchy nipples lol

I don’t feel very hopefully this month for some reason. Unsure why

Ladies!! It's officially March! No March 1st testers, but we do have 2 tomorrow if both Jessie and LO4 are going to test! Both of you sound like you have such promising symptoms! Soo.. I say.. :test: Obviously only test if you want to, but I'm eager to see both of your :bfp:s!

AF showed this morning. So I'm moving my testing to the end of the month. My cycles generally last 25 days, so I still have one more chance at March! That is if I'm regulated. Either way I'm not leaving since we still have a whole month of testers! So I'm going to stay hopeful that I can test again.

I'm bummed, but I shouldn't have been so hopeful for my first true PP cycle. Plus.. this will put the due date close to my birthday so I can maybe have a birthday baby!

Feel like the spotting may be returning but if I wake up to no AF I will definitely test first thing in the morning! Praying for a BFP! FX you've regulated and can test this month!

Haha! I had to put cream on they were that bad!

I’ve tested about 10 mins ago (11am U.K. time) big fat bfn 😔

Not out until AF shows her ugly face !

I have a feeling it will be in the morning 😔

I don’t even know how early I get bfp’s because I was 5 days late before I tested with my son

Think my spotting is returning so probably going to wake up to AF tomorrow. Praying I don't though and then I will test!

Haha! I had to put cream on they were that bad!

I’ve tested about 10 mins ago (11am U.K. time) big fat bfn 😔

Not out until AF shows her ugly face !

I have a feeling it will be in the morning 😔

I don’t even know how early I get bfp’s because I was 5 days late before I tested with my son

Think my spotting is returning so probably going to wake up to AF tomorrow. Praying I don't though and then I will test!

Oh no! Fingers crossed it’s baby snuggling in and you get a bfp!

I don’t feel hopefully I think af will get me in the morning! I don’t spot or get any signs of her coming

I have only read through the last couple pages.
LO4, good luck! I have been rooting for you!
Jessie, hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->