March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Congratulations Cookies!!!

I'll do my best updating when I get home off work the next couple of days, but if I get behind I'll catch up Monday!

Nothing to report here. AF is slowing down so I'm thinking she will last her typical 4 days.

Congrats cookies!

Guys I'm out! I've been having red spotting so AF is on her way! I'm not too disheartened though as it means my LP is finally back to 14 days! Every cycle before have been 12 and even 11 since coming off the BCP so maybe my cycles will regulate now!

I tested yesterday with a FRER and thought I was out as AF is due Monday. I tested with a wondfo this morning and got a super squinter... then later when I wiped I saw pink spotting! Ladies, do you see anything?!

Attachments

• 20180303_082359.jpg
    20180303_082359.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 28768405_10112920797794461_1617786964_o.jpg
    28768405_10112920797794461_1617786964_o.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 29
Ladies! After a million bfns, suspected AF that was barely a thimble sized amount of reddish pink and some brown blood........

I got my :bfp: today!!!!

I tested yesterday with a FRER and thought I was out as AF is due Monday. I tested with a wondfo this morning and got a super squinter... then later when I wiped I saw pink spotting! Ladies, do you see anything?!

I can see something! Hope it turns darker for you.

Congrats mrsmummy2 and loves_cookies!! Great news! I’m on cycle day 16 out of usually 34-35. Started Opk testing yesterday and today started the flashing smiley faces that seem to haunt me in my sleep. Last month I had 7 days of flashers (high fertility) before I got the static smiley (peak). Fx this is our month too! Hopefully our Irish luck works given St Patrick’s day is just around the corner.

I can definitely see that line... FX xx

Congratulations to the ladies who have got their bfp’s this month 😄
Can I join you?
I as CD 22 - with 30-32 day cycles. I will try to hold out and test on Friday which will be CD 28.
I am feeling it is really unlikely this month as we only DTD on CD 14 and 19 :( got a +opk on CD16, then negative CD17.
I feel like I have symptoms but I kinda know they are in my head and I have a cold which probably accounts for the headache 😞 one of my boobs feels funny but not the other though LOL that’s def one of my weirdest “symptom” yet!

Lots of luck and babydust to you all xxx

Great news for all the ladies! The month is having a great start.

Still nothing for me...No af and no bfp. I'm feeling positive about because this has never happen. I won't relax until I get that bfp though.

Hope your bfp is right around the corner trimeka! I got bfn until af was 10 days late :dohh:

Hope your bfp is right around the corner trimeka! I got bfn until af was 10 days late :dohh:

Were your cycles short? Mine are so technically I'm only a little over three weeks.... my plan is to wait and test on the 6th.

Didn't need the tweak, can definitely see something. Hope it gets darker for you x

Also, congrats to Cookie and mrsmummy x

Congrats on the BFP! :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone waiting to test and FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->