March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Mrnmrsm, finally someone else with itchy nipples lol I thought I was just weird

Haha! I had to put cream on they were that bad!

I’ve tested about 10 mins ago (11am U.K. time) big fat bfn 😔

Not out until AF shows her ugly face !

I have a feeling it will be in the morning 😔

I don’t even know how early I get bfp’s because I was 5 days late before I tested with my son

Think my spotting is returning so probably going to wake up to AF tomorrow. Praying I don't though and then I will test!

Oh no! Fingers crossed it’s baby snuggling in and you get a bfp!

I don’t feel hopefully I think af will get me in the morning! I don’t spot or get any signs of her coming

It's gonna be a long night later haha the nerves of what tomorrow will bring!

Good luck to everyone testing this week! FX for you all!

Alijo- sorry to hear, but I am confident you will have another chance this month!

AFM, today is day 2 of Femara (CD6 -first time being put on it). I already ovulate normally, but they are trying for a "superovulation" for me. At this point, i'll try just about anything! Com'on super-O! :winkwink:

Ladies!! It's officially March! No March 1st testers, but we do have 2 tomorrow if both Jessie and LO4 are going to test! Both of you sound like you have such promising symptoms! Soo.. I say.. :test: Obviously only test if you want to, but I'm eager to see both of your :bfp:s!

AF showed this morning. So I'm moving my testing to the end of the month. My cycles generally last 25 days, so I still have one more chance at March! That is if I'm regulated. Either way I'm not leaving since we still have a whole month of testers! So I'm going to stay hopeful that I can test again.

I'm bummed, but I shouldn't have been so hopeful for my first true PP cycle. Plus.. this will put the due date close to my birthday so I can maybe have a birthday baby!

You reminded me that my cycles are 24-26 days and today is now CD1 since AF showed this morning. So I guess I'm not out for March lol I'll be testing again then during week 4 of this month. :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been around much. DS has been unwell and between that and work, it's eating up all of my time.

Many :hugs: to anyone who's already out this month, and lots of :dance: for BFPs.

As for me, 7 days until I test, assuming I hold out my resolve this cycle.

So sorry AF came AliJo sd Wingless Angel. Here's to a bfp and end of the month.

Jess good luck. Same to everyone else

This waits killing me! My cervix is still so high I can’t reach it now and it’s very slimy and wet in this (sorry tmi)
I’ve still got period pains!

Oh and a new symptom.... puffy nipples 😶😶😶😶

You reminded me that my cycles are 24-26 days and today is now CD1 since AF showed this morning. So I guess I'm not out for March lol I'll be testing again then during week 4 of this month. :thumbup:

Guess we can continue to be cycle buddies! I'm looking at testing probably between 26th-29th. All depends on when I ovulate. I have to encourage it.. the little man still nurses. He's teething and being really cranky because of it.

Mrn hope it's a good sign.

Thanks Jess but I won't be ttc again until May or June :) I do hope I'm able to conceive this summer. Would be nice to not be in 3rd tri in summer :)

13-14dpo, bfn :( No sign of af and nipples hurt still. Don't want to take a hpt ever again...

Hi guys... just popping in to wish you all luck this cycle.
Here's to many eggs being caught by easter:happydance:...

I'll probably continue to stalk this thread:dohh:, I like seeing all those BFP's, so good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour:thumbup:

13-14dpo, bfn :( No sign of af and nipples hurt still. Don't want to take a hpt ever again...

I’ve got that feeling too!
Feels like the impossible.

AF due to show her face today and it feels like she’s on her way too 😑

Good luck xx

She’s here 👎🏻 I’m out. Onto next month.
Good luck ladies xx

Mrn hope it's a good sign.

Thanks Jess but I won't be ttc again until May or June :) I do hope I'm able to conceive this summer. Would be nice to not be in 3rd tri in summer :)

That's my problem if I am pregnant I'll be in the third tri in August/ early sept hahaha!

Aw LO I'm sad for you! FX af stays away and you just implanted very late!

I haven't tested yet it's currently 12pm UK time and my mother was late to work this morning and doesn't actually know I'm ttc so I got up ran to the toilet quickly and didn't have time to find a container to pee in! I bring her to work you see! All spotting has completely stopped so I'm going to hold until 4pm time and test! FX the witch doesn't catch me by then! No cramps either just tugging on my right side, the same side as this whole cycle so I'm praying! I'll poas soon guys!

One thing though either I'm pmsing very badly or I am pregnant. I am so hungry! Ate like 7 meals yesterday and even my mother commented on it and she doesn't know a thing. And right now I'm already planning my second breakfast (slept in so late for me! Slept 12 hours last night). Can't believe I didn't catch my fmu so I'm going to be symptom spotting all day until I can test! This is CD33 and possibly about 14dpo I don't know how I've waited haha! This is the latest my cycle has ever been since coming off bcp! First was 29, 31, then last cycle was 30. Really hoping I'm just still not regulating!

Bit of a weird one...

I ovulated today (i thought i had ovulated on Monday but definitely not), got a positive OPK this lunch time and got all the symptoms etc...
However, we both kind of agreed that maybe this month would be a no go and start trying properly in May. So we DTD this morning wearing a condom! Well Mr.Impatient didnt really put it on properly, it definitely leaked into me... should i stay in this convo? Is there a chance I could be?

hope you dont mind me asking on here xx

Bit of a weird one...

I ovulated today (i thought i had ovulated on Monday but definitely not), got a positive OPK this lunch time and got all the symptoms etc...
However, we both kind of agreed that maybe this month would be a no go and start trying properly in May. So we DTD this morning wearing a condom! Well Mr.Impatient didnt really put it on properly, it definitely leaked into me... should i stay in this convo? Is there a chance I could be?

hope you dont mind me asking on here xx

Definitely a chance if the condom failed! Hope whatever the outcome you're happy with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->