March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Really thought this wasn't my month. But my temps never dropped like months before. Decided to poas this morning and here's what I got. I'm praying little bean sticks, they took bloods on cd 22 and my progesterone was only 7.2 but I O'd around cd11.

If they took the bloods too early or late, then they may be off. Also it's a fasting test, I don't know if you know that but nobody told me I found out by chance so knew not to eat that day until I had it, as eating can lower the level of progesterone too.
But if it is on the low side and the reading isn't due to any other influence, then couldn't they give you progesterone supplementation?

Also congrats loves_cookies, ttcteacher and keepfaith17!

If they took the bloods too early or late, then they may be off. Also it's a fasting test, I don't know if you know that but nobody told me I found out by chance so knew not to eat that day until I had it, as eating can lower the level of progesterone too.
But if it is on the low side and the reading isn't due to any other influence, then couldn't they give you progesterone supplementation?

I did not know this I did my progestrone in the afternoon... but guess I was lucky even if eating made it go down mine on CD 18 was 24.5

Hey can i join :) eventhough im not testing till 1st April x

I had pinkish watery bleed/discharge on TP today. I was really caught off guard when I saw it. This would have been that last day of AF if she had come. Should I still test on the 6th if it's continue as spotting? Or shoiuld I wait longer?

Congrats Cookies and everyone else who got their :bfp: !!!!!!

More baby :dust: to everyone else waiting.

I had pinkish watery bleed/discharge on TP today. I was really caught off guard when I saw it. This would have been that last day of AF if she had come. Should I still test on the 6th if it's continue as spotting? Or shoiuld I wait longer?

This is what happened to me on friday.. was sure af was here.... then nothing. Tested saturday and got bfp :)

I did not know this I did my progestrone in the afternoon... but guess I was lucky even if eating made it go down mine on CD 18 was 24.5

Yeah I didn't know, I don't know why they don't tell people this!
I think I would want to have it redone, see what levels are and if they're still on the low end ask for progesterone pessaries

Guys I am so confused. So I posted the other day that I started spotting red and AF was here but the red spotting literally was 2 spots when I checked inside because I felt crampy (sorry tmi) but ever since then I've been having brown tinged cm and no flow at all every time I've put a tampon in I've pulled it out expecting it to need changed and it's got the tiniest bit of brown on the tip. My cycles are NEVER this long. CD36 in a few hours. Anyone got any idea what to do? Should I phone the doctor and go in to discuss my cycles being so strange like my last two were both 30 days so why is this one nearly 36 when I was always 28 before BCP! I know it can take a while to adjust from birth control but my LP is never usually more than 12 days since coming off the pill and this would be now nearly 16 days!

Yeah I didn't know, I don't know why they don't tell people this!
I think I would want to have it redone, see what levels are and if they're still on the low end ask for progesterone pessaries

Well my Obgyn was very happy with that but once I get my Bfp I want it check along with my hcg beta

Congratulations to our BFP ladies!!! So happy and excited for you all!!

POAS this morning and I'm convinced! Mark me a :bfp:!

Hi DD! LOL. I didn’t realize you’d joined. Crossing my fingers for a father of the bride 2 situation!

Wait.. we have a mother/daughter combo on this thread?! That's awesome!

Jessie - Hmm.. I don't know it does sound odd. If you feel it's off and want checked, then go for it. It could be from the BCP, but at the same time maybe not. Is there a way you can talk to the nurse and have her relay it to the doctor to see if it's something to look into?

Phantom - I added you to our TBD list in case you test early! Would love to have you along! I'm waiting out all month anyways so I need someone to wait with!

TTC74 - CD4 here.. I feel your pain! Haha! I'm just hoping to get some good BDing in during O time! Really hoping I ovulate earlier than predicted.

Katy78 - I got you down! Best of luck! I hope you get your BFP this month!

Poppiebug - You're on the list! I really hope you get your little rainbow!

DragonflyWing - Got you added! Best of luck!

MrsP1117 - I added you to TBD, let me know when you would like to test! Good luck! I know.. I was thinking I should add something in the name about Irish luck haha

Okay, I believe I got everyone! If I miss anyone please don't hesitate to jump on me about it! It gets hard when I'm working, but I am doing my best.

CD4 for me. AF has significantly slowed down. Pretty sure this is the last day today. Which means I'll be using OPKs again here soon. Since my cycles can run as short as 23 days I don't want to wait too long.

Thank you AliJo :) best of luck to you this month too xx

I'm so sorry to all the :bfn:'s and all those the pesky :witch: got. Hope all of you get your BFP's soon

Then a massive congrats to all the :bfp:'s (I know I'm late but I always miss everything over the weekend) hope all of you have a H&H 9 months "stick little bean, stick!"

8dpo and tested stupidly early (but going back over old posts, apparently I was 8dpo when I got my BFP with my son).

EDITED TO ADD PICTURE

Attachments

• 20180305_063211.jpg
    20180305_063211.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 36
Congrats keepfaith17. :happydance: h&h 9 mos to you.

Trimeka - FX it's not AF and just IB. FX FX FX for you. :dust:

8dpo and tested stupidly early (but going back over old posts, apparently I was 8dpo when I got my BFP with my son).

Can someone teach me to attach a picture please.

You may edit your post and go advanced. look for the paper clip icon above the message box or "manage attachments" below it. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Can someone teach me to attach a picture please.

You may edit your post and go advanced. look for the paper clip icon above the message box or "manage attachments" below it. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Thankyou for adding me :) yea my willpower prob wont hold out till april 1st anyway lol

I didn't test today but I tested yesterday FMU at 13dpo and it was a BFN. So just waiting for AF now. She's due tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->