March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Here's my update: Took a test this evening on a 3 hr hold and it looks to be darker than this morning's! I know wondfos are terrible for progression but I'm hopeful that this is a good sign.

The first picture is my progression (1,2,4 are fmu and 3,5 are 3hh). The second picture has fmu from today at the top, 3hh this evening at the bottom. I'm driving myself crazy POAS!!

Attachments

• 20180305_201154.jpg
    20180305_201154.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180305_194841.jpg
    20180305_194841.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
Those line progressions look awesome teacher!!

Ugh.... why does time seem to go so slow?? Just want AF to be done with so we can get back to TTC :coffee:

Lovely lines!

I'm 11dpo today and have five positive ICs, they don't show good on here after uploading but all definitely there and pink, so have to wait and hope these progress nicely. I marked it down on my chart for my own records, I don't want to assume anything yet as it's all gone wrong before many times so I'm waiting to see progression before officially saying we are expecting. I can't count on a missed period as I'm on Cyclogest so I have to rely on tests to progress

Oh happycupcake!! Yay I've got everything crossed for you. :dust:

Trimeka - sorry about AF, I'm gonna be right behind you.

Happycakes: :happydance: hope they keep getting darker :hugs:

okay so AF started yesterday without cramps and it VERY watery...and it doesn't smell like period blood (TMI). It's thin as if o pee'd on myself and it mixed with blood. I have an appointment with my GYN tomorrow because it's just weird to me. I had more cramps on the day my AF was suppose to start then I do now.

Has anyone ever had a period that was thin and watery before?

Another mean evap this morning (9dpo)

Congrats to all those BFPs!

I’m pretty sure I ovulated so hooray for being in the official TWW!

Please put me for positive :D
I know I said the 11th but I'm a poas addict and got these with a three hour hold this afternoon at 11dpo, haven't had a proper positive FRER since DD :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_6804.jpg
    IMG_6804.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6808.jpg
    IMG_6808.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 15
mwah_xx - FX Good luck!

happycupcake - looking good! CONGRATS!!

It's funny part of the title of this thread is Irish luck, I'm part Irish lol

Congratulations on all bfps!

Af 5-6days late, bfn 4 days ago. I only have some small amount of pink cm sometimes since one week back, but only when I wipe. Don't know what to think and too scared to test...

LO4, you have to test. Otherwise you will drive yourself crackers not knowing. If they come back negative still then can you ask for a beta? Sometimes for some women hCG won't show up in urine

Please add for the 28th....I have short cycles so I will be testing again this month. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->