March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Congratulations to our BFP ladies!!! So happy and excited for you all!!

POAS this morning and I'm convinced! Mark me a :bfp:!

Hi DD! LOL. I didn’t realize you’d joined. Crossing my fingers for a father of the bride 2 situation!

Wait.. we have a mother/daughter combo on this thread?! That's awesome!

Jessie - Hmm.. I don't know it does sound odd. If you feel it's off and want checked, then go for it. It could be from the BCP, but at the same time maybe not. Is there a way you can talk to the nurse and have her relay it to the doctor to see if it's something to look into?

Phantom - I added you to our TBD list in case you test early! Would love to have you along! I'm waiting out all month anyways so I need someone to wait with!

TTC74 - CD4 here.. I feel your pain! Haha! I'm just hoping to get some good BDing in during O time! Really hoping I ovulate earlier than predicted.

Katy78 - I got you down! Best of luck! I hope you get your BFP this month!

Poppiebug - You're on the list! I really hope you get your little rainbow!

DragonflyWing - Got you added! Best of luck!

MrsP1117 - I added you to TBD, let me know when you would like to test! Good luck! I know.. I was thinking I should add something in the name about Irish luck haha

Okay, I believe I got everyone! If I miss anyone please don't hesitate to jump on me about it! It gets hard when I'm working, but I am doing my best.

CD4 for me. AF has significantly slowed down. Pretty sure this is the last day today. Which means I'll be using OPKs again here soon. Since my cycles can run as short as 23 days I don't want to wait too long.

Yeah think I will talk to the nurse! Might wait another few days and take another test if AF doesn't properly start! I always have a flow by now so strange!

I haven't tested since Friday. Does anyone think it's worth testing again? I would have to go buy a test

8dpo and tested stupidly early (but going back over old posts, apparently I was 8dpo when I got my BFP with my son).

EDITED TO ADD PICTURE

I think i can see something faint cant wait or update!!

Congratulations to our BFP ladies!!! So happy and excited for you all!!

POAS this morning and I'm convinced! Mark me a :bfp:!

Hi DD! LOL. I didn’t realize you’d joined. Crossing my fingers for a father of the bride 2 situation!

Wait.. we have a mother/daughter combo on this thread?! That's awesome!

Jessie - Hmm.. I don't know it does sound odd. If you feel it's off and want checked, then go for it. It could be from the BCP, but at the same time maybe not. Is there a way you can talk to the nurse and have her relay it to the doctor to see if it's something to look into?

Phantom - I added you to our TBD list in case you test early! Would love to have you along! I'm waiting out all month anyways so I need someone to wait with!

TTC74 - CD4 here.. I feel your pain! Haha! I'm just hoping to get some good BDing in during O time! Really hoping I ovulate earlier than predicted.

Katy78 - I got you down! Best of luck! I hope you get your BFP this month!

Poppiebug - You're on the list! I really hope you get your little rainbow!

DragonflyWing - Got you added! Best of luck!

MrsP1117 - I added you to TBD, let me know when you would like to test! Good luck! I know.. I was thinking I should add something in the name about Irish luck haha

Okay, I believe I got everyone! If I miss anyone please don't hesitate to jump on me about it! It gets hard when I'm working, but I am doing my best.

CD4 for me. AF has significantly slowed down. Pretty sure this is the last day today. Which means I'll be using OPKs again here soon. Since my cycles can run as short as 23 days I don't want to wait too long.

Im cd3 and getting inpatient already!!

Congrats ladies on the BFPs! Woot! Baby dust to the ones still waiting. :hugs: for those whose evil witches showed up

Getting really nervous. I took a frer yesterday on a 3 hour hold, the second test is this morning and is definitely not darker (I'm around 14dpo). I'll update tomorrow, but I'm terrified of having a second CP in a row.

Attachments

• 20180305_082232.jpg
    20180305_082232.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180305_082244.jpg
    20180305_082244.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 33
I wouldnt worry hun i wouldnt imagine there would be much difference in that amount of time x plus even tests from the same pack can differ in how much dye is in them. If you want to see progression it might be better to only test every couple of days give the hcg time to build up :)

Getting really nervous. I took a frer yesterday on a 3 hour hold, the second test is this morning and is definitely not darker (I'm around 14dpo). I'll update tomorrow, but I'm terrified of having a second CP in a row.

As Phantom said I wouldn't worry yet. Those are pretty close together for tests. Not even 24 hours. It's also still early so even doubling may not put the numbers super high yet.

Trim - I'm sorry.. FX this is the last time you'll see her before your BFP.

AF finished up yesterday. I've always been fortunate and I don't have to see her for long! Hoping I ovulate earlier so it doesn't land on my weekend. That week is actually really bad because DH's schedule got messed with. Bah! Oh well. It'll be what it will be.

Really thought this wasn't my month. But my temps never dropped like months before. Decided to poas this morning and here's what I got. I'm praying little bean sticks, they took bloods on cd 22 and my progesterone was only 7.2 but I O'd around cd11.

If they took the bloods too early or late, then they may be off. Also it's a fasting test, I don't know if you know that but nobody told me I found out by chance so knew not to eat that day until I had it, as eating can lower the level of progesterone too.
But if it is on the low side and the reading isn't due to any other influence, then couldn't they give you progesterone supplementation?

happycupcake - Im hoping so, i didnt have the blood drawn until 445pm! :wacko: and they didnt tell me about fasting. I called them this morning and waiting for a nurse to call back because im just worried its low even though i had a snack a hour or 2 before the test. With my First child i never had any issues so im hoping they can recheck me fairly quick and i dont have to wait very long to be seen

Looks like a good amount of BFP's since the last time I checked in here! Congrats!

I am on cycle day 4. I decided not to do the femara this cycle.
My post must have been missed, but can I be added to March 31 test date please?

Looks like a good amount of BFP's since the last time I checked in here! Congrats!

I am on cycle day 4. I decided not to do the femara this cycle.
My post must have been missed, but can I be added to March 31 test date please?

Sorry about that! I got you added. I could have sworn I added you! I'm also really good at not hitting submit or save :dohh:

Congrats on all the bfp’s ladies!

Ali can you add me again please for 30th? My last shot this month now before hubby goes away for 8 weeks

Well, I intended to not test until the 9th when I'll be 11 dpo. But I couldn't resist and tested today at 7dpo. Obviously BFN. I swear that poas is a genuine addiction :haha:
Anyone else fallen off the wagon ridiculously early?

So DH has hidden all my tests until at least Wednesday because he knows I'm a POAS addict lol. But he gave me one last one to do tonight.
This pic was edited to enhance contrast and it was taken after about an hour so way after time limit.
I think this is one mean evap!!!

Attachments

• 20180305_200655.jpg
    20180305_200655.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 26
Can I join too? AF is I think due around st Patrick's day ����or my bfp i should say! �� I'm just off bcp and was having lots of break through bleeding on that so not really sure. It's ages since I've had a cycle off bcp so im not really sure how long my cycle will be, im just going on a 28 day cycle even though I used to have more of a 24/25 day cycle. This will fx be my 3rd. I've been having lots of mild cramping and a wave of nausea this evening. It's a bit early to have symptoms so maybe it's all in my head ��
Congrats to all the bfps so far, you've really started march off well!

Hi, its been a few cycles but thought I would join you ladies.

My test date is March 13th.

FX for us all!!!:flower:

Congrats to all the bfps in March!!!

Well, I intended to not test until the 9th when I'll be 11 dpo. But I couldn't resist and tested today at 7dpo. Obviously BFN. I swear that poas is a genuine addiction :haha:
Anyone else fallen off the wagon ridiculously early?

Totally want to check early but I did poas for a couple days for testing out my trigger but I knew those positive were not real.... still going see how long I am going wait i am either 8 or 9 dpo ( temp being mean around than so a couple app say different)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->