March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Lo4: FX for when you test again, you never know!! :hugs::hugs:

I am so incredibly happy for you, cupcake! :dance:

As for me, ladies, I'm fairly certain I'm out. I didn't hold out to 14dpo to test, and I've had BFNs and now my temp is on a downward trend and about where it should be on a negative cycle. I'm just waiting for AF on Friday so we can begin cycle #8.

Thanks everyone <3

Dill, Friday is such a way off yet, I really hope things change for you because everything looked really positive before! I'm keeping everything crossed for you this is just a shy bfp waiting to surprise you soon

Dill: Awww I'm sorry you fill out.fx Friday brings a bfp surprise!!

Yay, congrats happycupcake. I'm so happy for you. FX the lines keep getting darker and that you get your rainbow baby in November.

Congratulations everyone on your BFP’s. I tested 2 days ago which was 11 dpo and nothing at all so I’m out for this month (got very clear BFP at 10 dpo last time round)

LO4, that sounds so frustrating! I hope your BFP is just taking a few extra days to show up.

So excited for you Cupcake. Praying that baby sticks!

Has anyone ever had a "water ultrasound" or I guess sonohysterography done before? I told the RE that I have been having cramps and random pains all throughout my cycle and would like to check for fibroids or adhesions so I am getting that done on Thursday. They insert saline into the uterus to get it to fill and then do an ultrasound to check for any abnormalities. I am nervous because I heard for some women it hurts pretty bad. Also, I requested a HSG which is scheduled on Friday since they can't do them the same day. I just want to make sure all is clear in there! I keep thinking something is wrong in there. Its hard to know if its just because its taking so much longer to conceive this time and I get anxious over things or if its because I can truly sense that something is wrong? But doesnt hurt anything to get those done (well except my wallet! $$$).
I am a little worried doing those will affect my chances of conceiving this cycle. I will be on cycle day 7 and 8 when I get them done.
I am going to take a 6 month break starting in May. I am bummed to take any break at all as I want to get pregnant so badly. But, I have never had anxiety before but started getting it the 5th month of TTC. I am doing okay right now, but I just feel like sometimes it gets really bad so I need to just stop and take a breather for a while! I honestly hate to do it, but sometimes you just have to put your mental health first! So I down to the last 2 cycles before I take a long break. Not counting or thinking it will happen in this cycle or the next but I am hopeful and praying it does.
Phew, sorry for the novel!

Congratulations everyone on your BFP’s. I tested 2 days ago which was 11 dpo and nothing at all so I’m out for this month (got very clear BFP at 10 dpo last time round)

Every pregnancy is different. Implantation occurs at 6-12dpo (9-10 being the average) and it takes 2-4 days to produce enough hcg to be measured by a standard hpt. So 10dpo is well before an average pregnancy will show a positive. Hang in there! :)

Hi everyone, don't have my date to test yet, but just popping back on to say Hi. I was majorly depressed after the cyst ruptured and wouldn't quit mild-medium bleeding for 2-3 weeks, but it finally quit and OPKs have gone from squinter to light-medium in the past few days, so I think I might be on track this cycle. Let's hope so, anyways.

Af 6-7 days late, but bfn :( So fed up with this!

mme: Any new test results? FX is bfp when you!:hugs:

LO4:I'm sorry. That does bite. I can barely stand the 2ww. Are you sure of your O date? I'd give it another few days then test again.:hugs:

Ketushka: Welcome back. I'm happy the bleeding stopped. Cysts are pains in the butt. Hoping you O soon and your ovaries stay cyst free. Are you on clomid or femara? Clomid has wreaked cyst havoc on mine. Blood cyst too two and a half cycles to resolve...not happy as i had to wait for it to resolve before using any ovulation drug again.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->