March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind my jumping in. I haven't posted on this forum in over 2 years but figured it was time to hop back in as I am TTC my final LO.

I am about 8dpo right now and impatiently waiting.

Mwah - sorry to hear! best of luck next month.

FX for everyone else in the TWW with me. And welcome to the new joiners!

AFM, I am either 7 or 9dpo. Temps are telling me 7dpo but my body/intuition/OPK's are telling me 9dpo. First month on Femara and lots of traveling has confused things a bit. My 29th Birthday is on 13 or 15dpo (whichever it is). Not feeling super optimistic this month due to all the traveling and lack of BD time, but it sure would be a great birthday present. Really no notable symptoms yet. FX

Sorry for AF mwah :-(

Fostermom: ooh that sounds yummy!! Eating healthy helps everything to work better :)

Happy Birthday cupcake!!

So i had some pretty strong cramps so am thinking i ovulated today , luckily me and OH DTD yesterday and day before :) may try and jump on him tonight too lol. Also got offered a job today so everything a bit crazy!!!!

I'm sorry Mwah..

bdb84 - We always welcome new comers! Means more BFPs! Best of luck!! How many DPO are you going to test?

This thread has been slow! Really hoping we get some more BFPs soon! I'm impatiently waiting for May to start trying again.. ugh!

I'm unsure! It's been 4yrs since I've TTC and I feel like I'm a newbie all over again. :lol: What's the usual DPO that ladies here start giving it a go?

5/6 DPO here and itching to test. The TWW is SO long!

lulu - relating. Temps say 5 DPO. Gut says 7 DPO with a sharp fallback rise at 2 DPO.

BDB84 - I would suggest not testing before 10dpo. Implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12dpo and you won't see a positive before that happens. It usually takes about 36-72 hours after implantation to actually see a positive result.

Totally up to you though! I usually try to wait until closer to 12 dpo, since seeing a lot of negatives can get depressing lol once I test once, I HAVE to test daily until my period. Can't help myself!

I agree, this thread is slow.
Fostermom, hope those fertility foods help! I have been trying to eat fertility friendly foods and I definitely eat more now, but I could do better! I mainly try to make sure I eat plenty of protein and not too much processed foods.
Sorry about AF mwah.
Hope this is it for you Phantom.

AFM, I am on cycle day 18 and no ovulation yet. I have been taking OPK's for about a week. I was hoping I would ovulate a little earlier in my cycle this time. I still have not taken an OPK today. I will in a couple hours or so and I hope it's positive. But anywhere from cycle day 14-26 is normal for me to ovulate! And I really hope this thyroid med is kicking in. It has only been 3 weeks since I started taking it, but it says in some people it takes just 2-3 weeks to get their thyroids to normal levels and others 4-6 weeks. It still may need to be adjusted to higher or lower dose after my redraw. Crossing my fingers my TSH is under 2!

Unfortunately my bfp has become an angel.... 7 weeks 3 days on 17th march. Good luck to everyone testing for the rest of march

Mrsmummy im so sorry 😢 was so made up for you xx pm me if you want xxx hugs and cuddles xx

Thankyou phantom. Taking a few days out but will take you up on that. Feel so confused and shocked at the moment. Finding it hard as i lost my baby the day my best friends baby was due... my other friend also had her baby a few weeks ago.. seems to be everywhere right now :(

So follicle check measured one follicle at 17mm and a second at 10mm. So it would seem the meds and the fertility foods worked! Also, I've been on Optavia, which has really helped me get healthy and lose more weight than I've been able to in years, but most of the products have soy protein. I realized that the soy was counteracting follicle growth as well as uterine lining growth (soy mimics estrogen and therefore inhibits fertility), so after Saturday when I found out my follicle was only 15.5mm and my lining was only 4cm, I decided to go off the meal plan and eat only fertility rich foods. My lining measured at 7.2cm today and apparently had a nice "triple pattern" to it which is what they like to see before ovulation! That's already better than I was doing on IUI day last cycle (it only measured at 6.8 on IUI day and I haven't even triggered yet this cycle). Woohoo!

BDB84 - I would suggest not testing before 10dpo. Implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12dpo and you won't see a positive before that happens. It usually takes about 36-72 hours after implantation to actually see a positive result.

Totally up to you though! I usually try to wait until closer to 12 dpo, since seeing a lot of negatives can get depressing lol once I test once, I HAVE to test daily until my period. Can't help myself!

Thank you! I'm going to try to not test until the day AF is due. It's a long wait, but I don't want to be over analyzing every line along the way like I did when I was TTC my youngest.

Unfortunately my bfp has become an angel.... 7 weeks 3 days on 17th march. Good luck to everyone testing for the rest of march

I'm so sorry :hugs:

MrsMummy, I am so very sorry to hear that. Big hugs going your way.

Thankyou ladies xx

I know its not the same but my chemical started on my birthday which was awful coz i was with my whole family and of course they didnt even know i was pregnant. Its so hard to have your hopes up and start making plans for them to disappear x if you beed anything just let me know will be here when you wanna try again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->