March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

So sorry mrsmummy. :hugs: :cry:

This thread really is slow maybe all that :bfp: will show up end of this month. :D

CD25 today and I think I'm 1 dpo today. FF returned my CH to where it was before which makes me at 7dpo. FX I'm right and not FF.

ALijo - will confirm my test date once I'm sure of my O.

AF got me this morning!
2 days late the witch :-(

Good luck everyone!
xxx

Wow. There are 3 of us this month who feel that FF May have guessed O wrong. Interesting.

I’m either 6 or 8 DPO. So, I POAS. Bfn. Not a big surprise.

11 dpo here according too ff last month she got my ovulation wrong I ovulated earlier than ff said which means I ovulated on CD 12 for the last 3 months I have had spotting 7dpo testing on 24th x

mrsmummy2 - I'm so sorry to hear. We're all hear for virtual hugs and listening ears when you need us.

Buttercupbabi - sorry about AF

TTC74 - I know charts can be deceiving but I like how yours is shaping up this cycle. FX

buttercup- I'm sorry about AF. FX that next month is your cycle!

9dpo here. Not feeling anything out of the usual.

MrsMummy, I'm so sorry. How heartbreaking.

Buttercup, sorry about AF

Mrsmummy...I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you.

Well, I think I am out this month. AF due tomorrow, had a little spotting on Monday and was hoping for late implantation but I don’t think that is it. Feels like she’s about to hit. Praying for a miracle. Also went to the doc today and they did an internal sonogram to make sure everything was functioning well since my cycles continue to be around 34-36 days. Should hear back with results this week. Wishing you all continued luck this month. As for me, I think I will be moving over to the April TWW next month.

Where is everyone? I finally got a pos opk today. So I will probably ovulate tomorrow the 22nd. I usually start testing on 9dpo, though I dont expect to see anything

I'm so sorry MrsMummy!

Sorry for those that saw the witch the month, too.

AFM: Tomorrow morning is my beta, but honestly every since my trigger tested out and all my tests have been negative I have felt pretty hopeless. I guess I don't really "feel" pregnant. Anything can happen, but I am not really expecting it. I spoke with the nurse about switching to IVF early because I fear I'll O early again and waste another cycle. In order to transfer in May, I have to be ready to buy my meds and start OBC this weekend. I am so overwhelmed of this decision. I don't know if I will be able to do it which means I have to wait until July's transfer. Thankfully the IVF can be set up on payments, but it's the meds up front I am worried about. I can't come up with around $2500 cash in a week. I've been having such a hard time this week and question how long I can keep going. :cry:

I'm sorry for everybody who is having a hard time :hugs:.

AFM, 10 dpo today. Not testing yet. I was very hopeful yesterday, today I'm not. But there's a chance I am pregnant, right? So I'll hold onto that thiught. I'll test on Sunday (13 dpo, a bit early for me) because it's Mother's day and my firstborn's birthday. And I would love to get a BFP on that day.

I'm so sorry mrsmummy.. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Hugs to you!!!

I still have some hope we will see a couple of more BFPs! I might try to creep on those that haven't posted in awhile to see if they have posted elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure I just ovulated, but I wasn't really tracking too much since I'm waiting till May now. So I'm expecting AF in the next couple of weeks. I really hope I did ovulate since that would mean I'm semi regulating even while still breastfeeding. They're just extended at this point. I think when I work and he's BFing less my body gears up and is given the time to. It always happens when I work my weekends and my Tue/Wed. Thankfully April is almost here. Means I'm that much closer to being able to try. Hoping to ovulate mid May.

Katy78 - You're so strong to hold out on testing too early. Good for you. I have no such power.

"I still have some hope we will see a couple of more BFPs! I might try to creep on those that haven't posted in awhile to see if they have posted elsewhere."
LOL Ali I do that sometimes too. Track them down.

So sorry Buttercup. Mrs. P, sure hope the witch stays away.

AFM, currently 11 or 12 dpo. Had a SUPER crazy dream last night and my temp spiked this morning. Could be signs, could be nothing. Not testing for at least another 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->