March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Hey all - how early would you test? It’s my DH birthday tomorrow so I’m tempted, I’ll only be 11dpo though

I think you'll get a good lines at 11 dpo provided you implanted 2-3 days ago. FX for that beautiful surprise.

I think you'll get a good lines at 11 dpo provided you implanted 2-3 days ago. FX for that beautiful surprise.

Ooh I’m tempted! I got positive at 12dpo last time and on digi xx

Well I'm CD13 today. I had one dominant follicle measuring at 15.5mm. That was 1/2mm smaller than the one last cycle. I'm waiting to hear about next steps but does anyone think that follicle has a chance at ovulation? Apparently they grow about 2mm per day and last time when I measured at 16mm they triggered me two days later. I guess we'll see.

Well I'm CD13 today. I had one dominant follicle measuring at 15.5mm. That was 1/2mm smaller than the one last cycle. I'm waiting to hear about next steps but does anyone think that follicle has a chance at ovulation? Apparently they grow about 2mm per day and last time when I measured at 16mm they triggered me two days later. I guess we'll see.

I think that sounds good. I know usually an 18mm follicle (or bigger) is ideal. When are they triggering do you think? If they do it in a couple days it would be big enough by then. I heard eating lots of full fat dairy products and drinking lot of water or milk will help it grow faster.

Ashley I had never heard that about food and follicle growth but I'm willing to give anything a try!

My doctor finally called back and said she wants me to go back on letrozole for two more days and have another follicle check on Monday. That's an extra $200 I wasn't planning on spending...sigh. The last time I used letrozole late in my cycle the follicle fizzled out, but it had only grown to 12mm so maybe this time is different? I just hope I didn't end up wasting the money on the trigger shot this cycle because I'll have to wait quite a while before starting a new cycle if this one doesn't work. I guess we'll see right?

From what I'm reading Ashley is right - increasing fluid intake to at least 2L, taking dairy and protein and also using hot water bottles in the area can apparently all help follicle growth

Well, since Ashley gave that advice and then after doing my own research on Dr. Google, I've had an extra hot chocolate today (I can justify it because it's Optavia so it counts as a healthy meal for me), been chugging water, and now I'm eating extra cheesy homemade nachos so I say let the fat feasting begin!!! lol.

Well, since Ashley gave that advice and then after doing my own research on Dr. Google, I've had an extra hot chocolate today (I can justify it because it's Optavia so it counts as a healthy meal for me), been chugging water, and now I'm eating extra cheesy homemade nachos so I say let the fat feasting begin!!! lol.

Sounds like the right thing to do to me!

Do you know what other follies were measuring? Even though it's the dominant, did you have any others at 1r that could pull ahead? I trigger the night of, or the next night depending on how many follies I have at and near 18mm. I'm on injectables, but I did Femara for a long time and usually had about 2 or 3 follies, but I had weak ovulation and had to move on. Are you doing an IUI or TI? :dust:

AMF: 9dpo today and my trigger was negative yesterday so now I'm debating on waiting until Wednesday or so to test. I'd like to think I can be good and wait :haha:

Hey all - how early would you test? It’s my DH birthday tomorrow so I’m tempted, I’ll only be 11dpo though

It's my birthday too :)
I got first definite positives 11dpo

Happy birthday!! I totally caved and tested but didn’t see anything - who knows! There’s always next month if not and we’ve lots of fun things planned to do so keep on looking for the silver lining!

No AF, first day and BFN!
I think I'm out ladies...
Good luck to all of you xxx

It's my birthday too :)
I got first definite positives 11dpo

Happy birthday!! I totally caved and tested but didn’t see anything - who knows! There’s always next month if not and we’ve lots of fun things planned to do so keep on looking for the silver lining!

Still time, fingers crossed! And thank you :)

Desire...I'm in my 2nd IUI cycle. I had one follicle measuring 12mm on the left ovary and a few small follicles on the right. The left follicle doesn't matter though because it's not connected to my uterus so any mature follicles over there are completely useless lol. I have an unicornuate uterus so I don't want multiple follicles on my right ovary. I'm really hoping the 15.5mm one will eat up the letrozole and I'll be good to trigger tomorrow or sometime really soon.

Went and got myself whole milk, avocados, sweet potatoes, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, black beans, and high grain/seed/oat bread. I already have tons of cheese and eggs and plan on having quite the "fertility" spread this week. Anyone want to join me on the pre-o feasting? I'm super excited as all that food is really healthy too and man I was getting hungry while shopping lol! Baked myself some homemade sweet potato fries with olive oil when I got home. Yum!

Well 10-11dpo and I tested early even though I shouldn’t have.. bfn and stupid test line with no color. Now I’m having some cramping but AF isn’t due until Thursday. Trying to stay positive but you guys know how it is, so frustrating! Hoping there’s still a chance for us. I will wait to test a few more days.

Attachments

• AD4F0241-FBE7-417E-8A46-7CC97A65E339.jpg
    AD4F0241-FBE7-417E-8A46-7CC97A65E339.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79