March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

LuLu, yes it is possible. It's unusual though, but isn't impossible. From what I have read, the older we are, the closer out LH surge is to ovulation and sometimes it can show after ovulation has happened. This tends to be in those 40+, apparently.
I can say that this time whilst the app did pin ovulation on the day I first got a positive OPK, I had a temp increase the following day but that day I also had an even stronger positive OPK and more pains, which hasn't happened before. Sometimes our bodies do random things

Good to know. My gut is telling me that O Od Monday - consistent with OPKs and O pain, but my temps are wonky this cycle!

At the moment, I would agree with you on that. That temp on Tuesday is higher than the previous six, so providing it increases I would imagine it will pin ovulation for that day

Co-Foster and HappyCupcake, thank you ladies very much for your responses! Greatly appreciate any insight.

After my higher temp this morning FF moved my ovulation date to Monday (12th), which really doesn't make any sense to me! ( I understand it moved because of the temp spikes/dips) BUT my first positive OPK was on Friday. Ovulating Monday seems WAY too late. I have always ovulated the day after my positive OPK...but maybe this Femara is messing me all up :wacko: I have also NEVER had pre-O temps that high before!

Also, by Sunday/Monday my CM seemed non-existent and I had some pretty notable cramping on Saturday mid-day. Either way, it seems I really messed this cycle up...from traveling M-F then S-Su w/o my husband, the only times we could BD were Monday morning, Friday night, then we could have Sunday night/Monday, but I assumed I ovulated already and it was useless. :nope: Ugh

Good to know. My gut is telling me that O Od Monday - consistent with OPKs and O pain, but my temps are wonky this cycle!

TTC74 - I'm with you. My gut is telling me that I O'd on Saturday, based on CM and cramping, but my temps are definitely telling me otherwise. I am praying that they are just very wonky from all the traveling/stress I endured last week. :shrug: FX for both of us.

Temps can totally be affected by travel and different sleep patterns. I think if you cramping/CM lined up with Saturday O that is certainly most likely, you know your body best! Fx for you!

Is it me or does it seem most of the BFP's happen the first few days of the month? This happened in Feb.'s thread as well. Obviously just a coincidence, but I sure hope this thread picks up soon!

I would agree and say you ovulated the day after the positive, not two days later. Having said that, there's been times when it's put ovulation for me two days after, despite usually ovulating the day of or after a positive OPK. Stranger things have happened, but I think you should trust your body because you know it more than any app does

Is it me or does it seem most of the BFP's happen the first few days of the month? This happened in Feb.'s thread as well. Obviously just a coincidence, but I sure hope this thread picks up soon!

I've def noticed this too!!!

AF arrived a day early for me today so im out this month x

Hi everyone, just checking in. Currently 7-8dpo. Went to the doc today to get some advice for my lengthing cycles and she was great. Since i have been testing with opk she was not as concerned since even though a few days longer than normal, i was menstrsting and ovulating normally. She scheduled my annual visit for end of April so if I haven’t conceived yet we can discuss how the cycles have been since. Takes a lot of stress off to know I seem to be doing things right! We bd a lot leading up to and o day. Fingers crossed I can start testing in a few days although I’m dying to! Poas addict for sure. No real systems yet besides some light cramping. AF due on the 22nd. Fx she doesn’t arrive! Sending baby dust to you all.

Hi everyone, just checking in. Currently 7-8dpo. Went to the doc today to get some advice for my lengthing cycles and she was great. Since i have been testing with opk she was not as concerned since even though a few days longer than normal, i was menstrsting and ovulating normally. She scheduled my annual visit for end of April so if I haven’t conceived yet we can discuss how the cycles have been since. Takes a lot of stress off to know I seem to be doing things right! We bd a lot leading up to and o day. Fingers crossed I can start testing in a few days although I’m dying to! Poas addict for sure. No real systems yet besides some light cramping. AF due on the 22nd. Fx she doesn’t arrive! Sending baby dust to you all.

Good luck! Glad your doc was helpful but hope you've caught that egg!

Hope we get more bfp's soon! :dust:

Congrats on all the bfp’s!
I’ve just been stalking trying to take a step back.
Today for the first time ever I have really sticky cm! And cervix is soft and wide open so i’m Pressuming today is O day? Am I right????
Really achy tummy today too but that’s all.
I’m off on holiday next Sunday for a week and af is due while i’m there, this cycle isn’t the most ideal as situations at home arnt the best money and work wise and won’t be stable till a few months so wouldn’t be disappointed if this month isn’t the one

Just checking in. I'm not testing this month, as I finally started my period after a 52 day cycle. I'm currently on cd10, and I've been temping since cd2. Basically just trying to figure out my body. Still have no idea why I had such a long cycle this past cycle (last one that was longer than 36 days was back in Aug/Sept of 2013, which it was 60 days then). I'm not sure if we are going to try this cycle, or if I'm just going to temp, check cm, and just get an idea.

Congrats to all those who got their BFP this cycle, and sorry to those who AF got. Fx for you all next cycle.

Selaphyna - Sorry about such a long cycle. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I'm also CD10. Join us on the April thread if you decided to test after all. Or even if you don't. ;)

Didnt manage to get to gp before getting train to my mums, me and the OH have been dtd almost everyday , we have decided to carry on ttc regardless, we both want this so much x not sure on ov date could be anytime this week x roll on 1st of april so i can test , would be the best easter surprise!

Hi ladies, new but not so newbie here. I used this forum years ago when i fell pregnant unexpectedly and made some wonderful friends.

I have been TTC for 3 months, but properly this month. I am 9dpo today and have been testing already like a crazy woman! I have AF like pains and some back pains too but ive had a horrendous cold all week so its really thrown me off!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs! Looks like I’m 2 DPO. It’s about time!

Just a quick update to let everyone know I'm keeping tabs! Trying to keep the front updated. Waiting for our next BFP!

I'm out this month since O is delayed/cycles are longer. I feel so bleh.. I'm getting really tired of being nauseated every other day. No, not pregnant. This has been happening awhile. It's been worse recently.

I may be delayed at updating the next 5 days. I work the next two, one off, then two more. These are 12 hour shifts so I tend to just come home, cuddle my boys, and sleep. I'll do my best, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->