March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Try to "wash" it away and see what happens. Dip it in water like you are using it. If it washes away most likely it is an evap, but doesn't mean it's not the start of your BFP!

Beta was <2 so very negative. Time to start making other plans and decide if I have the energy to keep going.

TTC74 - that line looks very real to me!!!! Hurry up post today's test pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

(Not so) patiently waiting to see another test from TTC74! :dust:

So sorry Desire2Mom :hugs:

Afm....9 dpo, tested twice today :blush: total POAS addict! Fmu and 2nd but both bfn. Looking back at previous pregnancies I've had positives at 10 & 12 dpo.
Anyone else testing this weekend? Good luck! :dust:

BabyBrain80 - Good luck! sending positive baby dust vibes your way for this weekends tests. FX

I think I am 1dpo today. I didn't feel ovulation this time. I do a lot of the time, but only on my right side? So maybe when I don't feel it I am ovulating from my left.

Hi ladies, it's been a few days since I've posted here.

I just wanted to update you all that I received my BFP for this cycle <3 I'm still early on (12dpo) so, while I'm incredibly excited, I'm still just as nervous.

Congratulations bdb!!! Fantastic news! Hope its a sticky one and you have a healthy 9 months x

Bfn this morning. While I still have time, I was a little bummed because of the convincing indent or evap I had yesterday.

Oh I'm sorry TTC74, that really isn't fair. I hope that BFP is there next test x

Sorry TTC74 :hugs:
Evaps are awful. I hope your bfp will come in the next few days.

I'm sorry ttc. Some tests are just weird. For instance, I simply cannot use CB+- tests without getting a super faint blue line EVERY TIME that shows up in the time limit. Hope you get a big beautiful :bfp: though!!!!

Ashley that totally happens to me as well. Except if I ovulate on the left I might as well not be ovulating at all because my left ovary is not connected to my uterus :dohh:

bdb CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->