March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

just found out ive been offered a job!! Got mixed feelings now! If i get pregnant this month i wont be entitled to maternity pay but if i get pregnant next month i will be, ahh not sure how i feel now!

Hi Everyone!

Some faces I recognize and others are new.

Congrats to all the BFP's since I've been away and fairy dust to all waiting for their BFP's!!

I took a much needed break from here. I poked my head in every now and then but for the most part stayed offline.

It was too hard going cycle to cycle with so many BFN's. I officially stopped OPK's as well. I was ready to throw the towel in.

I talked to Hubs last month(not bawling) as I had been when the BFN showed up in previous months. Things have been a little stressful. On top of ttc, we are planning our summer wedding and buying a house in the next few months.

I talked about my worries and my sadness. He opened up and said that he was concerned too and that he wants to keep trying, that he would still love nothing more for us to have a baby. I explained that I felt defeated and that I was slowing down on stressing about it because I felt like it just wasn't meant to be.

Fast forward to yesterday... Ladies, I don't want to jinx it but AF was due and it didn't feel like it was going to arrive. Also, the last few days I'd been feeling a bit different.
I got a BFP last night. I nearly screamed!! I tested again this morning and got another :happydance:
I haven't told him yet because I really need to make sure. It's gonna torture me!!
I am so over the moon and I don't even know what to do with myself!!!
I'm going to make an appointment with my Doc and cross my fingers so tight that this baby is truly going to happen!!

Attachments

• 15220763155537562001190223341529.jpg
    15220763155537562001190223341529.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 22
SS_Momma_of_2 - AMAZING! Congrats!! Woohoo, this thread needed some good news. It's been a while.

SS that is a clear BFP!!!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats! <3

phantomfaery1 - eeek, oh wow that's a tough one.

Tell me about it lol well 2bh its a bit late now!! Im already 10dpo for this month and me and oh dtd pretty much every other day !!! Would be sods law wouldnt it!!!

Congrats SS_Momma! That is awesome!

Lulu, sorry about AF on your birthday :(

Good luck next month TTC

Hope it all works out Phantom and you can get pregnant this or next cycle!

SS_Momma - congratulations. what a great story! I hope mine is like yours one day, as hubby and I have similar conversations. FX

SS_Momma, what an awesome post!! Congratulations to you! Im over the moon for you and you must let us know how you tell DH & his reaction. :dance:

Congrats momma!!

Am between 9 and 11 dpo , did a test today (i know i know!) and bfn, but have been getting crazy cramping on right side. Maybe implantation?

Congrats momma!!

Am between 9 and 11 dpo , did a test today (i know i know!) and bfn, but have been getting crazy cramping on right side. Maybe implantation?

Hope those are the good kind of cramps! :thumbup:

FX for you Phantom! I'll keep checking in.

This first period on Femara is a little rough. Ugh. Extra cramping and heavy flow. :wacko: Hopefully this will be the only one I experience!

I’m away on holiday don’t know why but hubby said get a test from the pharmacy.

3pm urine.

AF not due till Friday

Attachments

• F7039B98-B318-4DF3-8632-5058B671E45E.jpg
    F7039B98-B318-4DF3-8632-5058B671E45E.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members