March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

No BFP for me. AF showed up. Good luck to the rest of you.

I'm sorry, Katy. :hugs: Fx that next cycle is yours.

Congrats Brandi.

Sorry Katy.

AFM - tons of watery cm. Feel certain I’m out but i know it’s still too early to call it.

11 DPO bfn but chart looks good with creamy cm. Guess tomorrow will tell.

Am currently 7-9 dpo and have had a bad headache and sniffly nose, cramping on right side loads of creamy cm(i mean LOADS)and weirdly enough today my mouth just randomly started bleeding, feeling very off.

I am officially on my first IVF cycle and am scheduled for a transfer in May. See everyone then!

Baby dust to everyone!

Spotting. Based on color I think it’s early AF but obviously only time will tell.

Phantom, that all sounds unusual for a normal cycle! Hopefully it means pregnancy.

Good luck Desire, that is exciting. Please keep us updated on it all!

CD1. Hope I don’t see too many more of you in April’s thread!

Baby dust!

Congrats Bdb.

Sorry for those who AF got. :hugs: FX next cycle.

Alijo - please mark me out as my temps really never showed an obvious ovulation. I may be having another anov and just waiting for my breakthrough bleeding or might still O just super late again. So, definitely not testing this month.

Congrats BDB!

Super sorry to MDSCPA and TTC.

Good luck in May Desiree.

Unfortunately, my birthday yesterday did not go as I hoped. Temp was still high in the AM, so I tested...BFN. Began spotting brown during the day a bit....tried to remain optimistic....then right before bed AF showed her face. Temp was still high this morning, but I expect to see it plummet by tomorrow morning. :nope:

Hope to see only a couple of you in April!!

Aww I'm so sorry Lulu. There's a lovely bunch of supportive ladies over in the April thread. We'd be happy to see you over there (though sad that you there as well).

LuLu_TTC - basically same thing happened to me last cycle on DH's bday. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->