• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

We use Preseed sometimes. It's about the only lube that doesn't sting me so that's good. We have conceived using it and not using it so I don't know how much help it actually is, but I would use it if you have issues with fertile cm you can't fix with extra water and/or supplements or if you find it hard to 'self-lubricate'. The only downside to it is it's expensive. I think if you were just using it as a general lube then a little goes a long way, but if using it with the applicators then it doesn't last as long

We use Preseed sometimes. It's about the only lube that doesn't sting me so that's good. We have conceived using it and not using it so I don't know how much help it actually is, but I would use it if you have issues with fertile cm you can't fix with extra water and/or supplements or if you find it hard to 'self-lubricate'. The only downside to it is it's expensive. I think if you were just using it as a general lube then a little goes a long way, but if using it with the applicators then it doesn't last as long

Thanks happy!
Thinking of using it (hoping it works) as hubby will be going to work away next month and will only be home every 8 weeks for 4 weeks.

I’ve been to my drs too and I’ve got a UTI 😑 i’m just hoping it hasn’t affected my cycle

Oh I'm sorry, they're horrible. It shouldn't affect your cycle, they didn't mine. I found uva ursi helpful but you can't use it for long as it can cause liver damage I think. But for short term use, as in a couple of days to treat a UTI I found it fabulous. Also unsweetened cranberry juice and plenty of it, it helps unstick the bacteria from the walls of your bladder, making it easier to flush them out. Plenty of water, I drank about 3+ litres with my worst one, but be careful with this and make sure you pee as soon as you feel the urge to. Holding it in when drinking large quantities can be serious and can actually kill you! It depletes your electrolytes, so making sure you eat properly and pee frequently stops this happening, as does spacing the water out. Try drinking a pint every hour. Sometimes Cystopurin can be helpful but you have to stick to the correct amount of sachets for the correct amount of days or it won't do the trick.
I did all these after I reacted to trimethoprim and refused to take the other option and my UTI went away

I’ve been prescribed nitrofurantoin as I’m allergic to trimethoprim so hopefully they kick in soon although my pains have actually gone!

Yeah that's what I refused to take lol
What have you been doing in the meantime? It may be that you have started to get rid of it yourself

Yeah that's what I refused to take lol
What have you been doing in the meantime? It may be that you have started to get rid of it yourself

Just flooding myself with water 😂 and hoping for the best! I think it could possibly be working 🤞🏻

You probably sorted the problem yourself. Have you started the antibiotics yet? Just wondering if it's worth waiting a day or so to see if it's gone on its own instead of having to take those

My very first post ever here! My O is either today or tomorrow, so I'm going to test on March 3rd.

DH and I started trying last month and had a CP so FX this is the cycle!

I got you added to the list! Good luck!! We are ovulating around a similar time. I'm just waiting for confirmation from temping!

I have never had a UTI. Sounds awful and I don't want the experience!

So OPKs are now negative. Started being negative last night. Had a temp dip yesterday morning and a slight rise today. I had a chance to BD last night but I was so tired and after getting the boys to sleep I couldn't get myself to move. So if I did ovulate yesterday probably missed that 24 hour window. BD'd Thursday and Friday so hopefully that's enough.

AliJo, sounds good timing to me :)

I have a question totally unrelated to ttc but I'm not having any replies so ... I clicked on something by mistake earlier and I don't know what it was, but now when I click on 'user CP' instead of taking me to my subscribed threads, it just takes me to a blank page with a drop down bar to jump to sections of the forum. Does anyone know how I can put it back to how it was? I have been trying to figure it out most of the day :dohh:
This is how it looks

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpg
    IMG_5931.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
happy - No idea what it is you clicked on? Where were you when you clicked on it?

I'm hoping it was. I'm going to try to BD today as well so there is only that 2 day gap, but I know those two days were big ones. I really should have found energy last night :haha: It is what it is. I'm just hoping we get this little one.

I haven't a clue what I clicked or where I was as I can't remember lol! It's fine on my phone but I don't like using that as the screen is too small.
If I switch to mobile version it's normal and my subscribed threads are there, but switch back to desktop as I would usually use, and it's disappeared.

I think it's fine, I'm sure there was someone here recently who became pregnant after BD once five days before ovulation! We all miss the best days sometimes but I don't think it makes a huge difference, they can survive in there long enough :)

Happy - Try deleting your browsers cookies.

I know I'm just over thinking it. It's going to happen if it's going to happen.

Is this something I do on here? I'm stupid when it comes to these things.
Found it, you're a GENIUS. Thank you! :flower:

I’ve given up checking my cervix 😑 it’s not medium and slightly open. Not the usual it normally is!
Not sure if it’s because of the UTI or thrush but it’s never this position after O

Sometimes things change, I wouldn't overthink it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->