• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Dream woohoo. I always loved getting my crosshairs on ff.

AliJo FX you are 4dpo. You started temping late right? Maybe that's why. Oh sorry it's been ling 2 days.

Mrn, no I had some real mild cramps 2 days ago but they didn't feel like aF cramps.

Hi - Is it ok if I join the group? My husband and I were NTNP this month only. We kinda threw caution to the wind. My bday was on the 17th and of course their was Valentines Day on the 14th....we DTD on the 15th, 17, and 19th and I believe I O'd on the 19th. So I"m 3 DPO today. I"m having a prickly feeling in my nipples and some soreness along the sides. IF I do end up pregnant, this will be baby # 4. HOly Moly. Not sure I"m ready for another one. My youngest is 7 months!

I"m due to start my period on March 5th. Not sure when I'll test. It depends on my symptoms once I"m closer to starting my period.

Kinda nervous.

Hi JAJuly, my DD will be 9 months at end of the month. I hope it goes how you want.

Dream woohoo. I always loved getting my crosshairs on ff.

AliJo FX you are 4dpo. You started temping late right? Maybe that's why. Oh sorry it's been ling 2 days.

Mrn, no I had some real mild cramps 2 days ago but they didn't feel like aF cramps.

I’ve had left sided pinches since ovulation that have gone central but today and yesterday I’ve had like pressure af pain 😕

Dill, what is this estimate thing? I haven't seen it! Mine doesn't do that. I feel cheated lol

My temp took a huge dip today, hoping it's an ovulation dip

I've never had it do an estimate like that, either! I'm wondering if it's part of a recent update or something. But it yanked it away after I entered my temp this morning!

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo as well! FX for you!!

:happydance:

JAJuly2013 - I have you added to TBD! Let me know when you decide to test!

So I have five days off. I have a feeling the suspense will kill me in this time. Then I work 2 off 1 work 2 so I guess by then my TWW will be pretty much over. It will still be all I can think of, though.

Dill, what is this estimate thing? I haven't seen it! Mine doesn't do that. I feel cheated lol

My temp took a huge dip today, hoping it's an ovulation dip

I've never had it do an estimate like that, either! I'm wondering if it's part of a recent update or something. But it yanked it away after I entered my temp this morning!

I checked for an update as I thought the same as you but there isn't one for me :shrug:

So confused so I think I'm 6po maybe 7 not due af until the 2nd March and went to the toilet earlier and when I wiped I had this weirdest pink/red stained cm and so decided to check inside and felt a bit sore and a bit more of a faint red cm. I'm only on CD 24 so it's weird if it is AF my last two cycles since stopping BCP were 31 days so for this to be so short it would be strange and would mean my LP has gone from around 12 days to like 5 or 6? Also BD with OH last night and would guess he had hurt me except I've some cramps. Probably is AF don't think I'd be lucky enough for it to be IB. So annoying though!

I&#8217;m cd 15 with no positive opk sooo I&#8217;m either gonna be late to O or have a completely wonky cycle again! My test date will most likely change now but won&#8217;t know until I get a positive opk! Hope everybody is doing good <3

Just going to edit this and say ewcm just shows up to the pity party haha. Get it every month for a couple of days but never tested with an opk to know when I actually O whether it&#8217;s before, during, or after ew. So I&#8217;m super exited to find out! Hope I get a positive opk when I test in a few hours! FX!

Jess I stopped bcp at end of April 2015, got aF around 35 days later at end of May, then i didn't get AF again until September! It's hard telling about cycles post bcp. I didn't go on hormonal bcp after dd because I didn't want to deal with regulating again.

I hope it's IB, I personally never had and IB. I've had spottng but it always lead to AF for me. Everyone is different though.

Diedrek woohoo for ewcm. I won't even use an opk unless I see ewcm. A time or two I had ewcm after O, O was confirmed by bbt. Anyways, good luck catching that egg.

Wow, it's been a minute since I've been to these forums. :hi:

Can I be added to March 7, please? We've officially been trying a year now. Hoping this is it!

Ill be testing in March... (16th)

Not putting all my easter eggs in 1 basket but the deed has been done... bit early I know :blush:

My chart is looking like July's at the moment where I ovulated CD14 which is the latest I have ovulated since temping, so I may have to adjust testing day. I had OPKs really close to positive CD9, so I don't know if I just missed my surge that day or if it just hasn't happens yet but yesterday I had that huge dip followed by an equally as huge increase today, so I don't know if ovulation happened yesterday and I missed my surge CD9 or if I'm following July's pattern and won't be ovulating until later ... time will tell ...

We told eldest we are trying for another recently and he thought we were joking but when he realised we weren't he was happy. He just said he better not mix up my fertility tea with his tea because he doesn't want to try to increase his lining LOL

When you think you see a line then it disappears &#128532;&#128529;
I’ve got lots and lots of cream Cm today don’t think I’ve ever had so much! And cervix is still high and closer but really soft!

Attachments

• 427D9ACD-B930-48BF-B5C8-C32C66819075.jpg
    427D9ACD-B930-48BF-B5C8-C32C66819075.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 16
I took it apart I know it’s bad &#129325;

Attachments

• DACC2D51-EFF5-4423-9109-D858420BDE41.jpg
    DACC2D51-EFF5-4423-9109-D858420BDE41.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 52452852-680E-4DB7-9C0B-B7EA5B3237F0.jpg
    52452852-680E-4DB7-9C0B-B7EA5B3237F0.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 15
Mrnmrsm - I think I'm seeing a vvvfl. FX it's the start of your :bfp:

Mrnmrsm I think I see something. Don't worry about taking them apart - after I have finished scrutinising mine in the case I usually take them out too. The only ones I don't like taking out are FRER because they're awkward to get back in right

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514; I literally checked it in every room of the house &#128514;&#128514;&#128514; I done a B&M cheap strip but that didn’t show nothing so I took the test apart &#128514;

I’m not testing now till maybe Thursday! AF I’d due Friday but last month she came a day early so could possibly come Thursday

Jess I stopped bcp at end of April 2015, got aF around 35 days later at end of May, then i didn't get AF again until September! It's hard telling about cycles post bcp. I didn't go on hormonal bcp after dd because I didn't want to deal with regulating again.

I hope it's IB, I personally never had and IB. I've had spottng but it always lead to AF for me. Everyone is different though.

Diedrek woohoo for ewcm. I won't even use an opk unless I see ewcm. A time or two I had ewcm after O, O was confirmed by bbt. Anyways, good luck catching that egg.

Oh I'm lucky I've had AF every month then! So the spotting has stopped this morning. Put a pad on and nothing on it. Cramps are still here though! Might test tomorrow if it doesn't start again! I only ever have brown spotting never this pink stuff so I don't know what to expect haha! Thanks though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->