• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Hi Jessie! So sweet of you to remember me - that seems both like ages ago and just yesterday, time has flown by when I think about it (although weeks 6-13 felt like they would never end lol).

Everything is well, our baby girl is healthy and I'm trucking along nicely. Pregnancy hasn't been super easy for me but it's been worth it. Hard to believe I'm halfway! Fx this is your month <3

Hi Jessie! So sweet of you to remember me - that seems both like ages ago and just yesterday, time has flown by when I think about it (although weeks 6-13 felt like they would never end lol).

Everything is well, our baby girl is healthy and I'm trucking along nicely. Pregnancy hasn't been super easy for me but it's been worth it. Hard to believe I'm halfway! Fx this is your month <3

Lovely to hear that all is healthy with your baby girl! Hopefully the rest of pregnancy is better for you and flies in! Thank you!

Well i will freely admit that I am addict POAS when I am in a good mood.... Lately I been so depressed that I decided not to POAS. This last 2 month has changed me... Having did try to do everything in his power to get you pregnant helps so much.

So I will be testing out my trigger shot out and once it negative I will hold be able to wait until c!over to the start of my period

Just popping back in, nothing really to report here. CD10 and I’m going to start OPK soon, but other than that just remembering to take my temp every morning!

6-7dpo. Spotting yesterday and temp drop today. No apotting since the morning yesterday and nipples hurt lile crazy so it really shouldn't be af. Time has been moving so fast, until now... In about four days I should start spotting before af shows. Not many days, but I'm mad at myself for being to obsessed now when I promised myself not to be this cycle :/

Is there anything you can do to keep your mind off of it? I'm trying to not obsess. Whatever happens is going to happen whether I obsess over it or not.

I'm only obsessing a short period of time every day, so it's better than previous cycles when ttc has been all I can think about. I'm really happy I made it this far in my cycle before I started thinking about it more. :) Trying to stay busy this weekend and on Monday I'll already be 9-10dpo, which feels good.

8dpo today for me and my boobs are so so veiny and tender &#128529; hubby pointed out my nipples have gone so dark!

8dpo today for me and my boobs are so so veiny and tender &#128529; hubby pointed out my nipples have gone so dark!

Whenever in doubt of the colour of your nipples, always ask the husband lol

I think I'm 1dpo today looking at my chart and the fact I had a positive OPK yesterday

Isnt it crazy how your mind plays tricks... not only am I 3 days AF ended... I have a 31 day cycle so got a while before I O and yet after 2 days of BD, I feel nauseous and dizzy!! There's literally 0 chance :dohh:

I'm just going to go by my opk and say I'm 6dpo. I'm thinking I won't get crosshairs because I started temping so close to ovulation. I'm going to keep temping, though.

Nothing to really report. I was a bit crampy yesterday. More of a dull ache on the left side of my pelvic region. Still kind of feel it. Trying to decide when to test. I have so many cheapies and I want to use them :haha:

Could you put me down for March 7th. &#55357;&#56842;

Interested to see what my LP does this cycle. Tracking BBT and had 15 day LP and then 12 day LP. Weird though I noticed my temperature stayed elevated (dropped on 16 DPO) both cycles, but AF showed up earlier the 12 day.

I think I'm 1dpo today looking at my chart and the fact I had a positive OPK yesterday

Yes &#128514; they know our body best &#128514; he said today that I had one juicy big vein on my right nipple &#128529;&#128514;

When do you actually start getting ‘symtoms’?

The last 2 nights I’ve had the worst heartburn and today too!

I have you down car!

Mrn - I would say symptoms can start pretty quickly after implantation. Hormones changes can really mess with your body. Hard to tell what is causing symptoms though.

I'm feeling a bit nauseated today. Which really isn't anything new. I've been feeling like this off and on for months. It's obnoxious.

Yes &#128514; they know our body best &#128514; he said today that I had one juicy big vein on my right nipple &#128529;&#128514;

When do you actually start getting ‘symtoms’?

The last 2 nights I’ve had the worst heartburn and today too!

When it comes to boobs and nipples men seem to pay LOTS of attention lol

I would say it varies hugely between people and pregnancies. With my first I wasn't tracking anything but thinking back I had symptoms early on. Second I had sore boobs, irritability and tiredness a few days before af was due, but we were also sorting out the last few things for our wedding which was also four days after we had our positive pregnancy test, so I was tired from that too!
With our daughter my hCG levels were much higher but I didn't have any symptoms aside from cramping until at least six weeks pregnant.

I'm confused. I had my positive OPKs yesterday and I had a good temp increase today. I don't usually have a temp increase above all other temps unless I ovulated so I can't understand why I have today, a positive OPK with fmu followed by an even more positive OPK late afternoon. And more ovulation pains. I know soy can give a stronger ovulation, but I'm pretty certain I ovulated yesterday, so I'm wondering if this is double ovulation (which soy can cause) and this is why the stronger surge today after a temp increase?

Thank you! I feel AF is going to visit early this cycle... my boobs are already really tender and i’m so ratty I actually dislike myself!

I was like this with DS2 and with DD I was convinced af was on its way

I was like this with DS2 and with DD I was convinced af was on its way

&#129310;&#127995; Not holding onto too much because the cramping and tender boobs usually come days before AF and with last cycle her coming early i’m Expecting her too this time!

Time will tell and this tww is bl00dy killing me!

Now who can even cry over nothing &#128529;&#9757;&#127995; Yep I can!

Another thing I had with pregnancy. Crying over nothing lol have you tested?

I never cry ever! I’m such a non emotional person but hubbys just got under my skin by doing something and it’s really annoyed me and I started crying!
I could literally cry thinking of crying now &#128529;&#128514;

I’m trying to hold off abit long maybe wednesday it would surely show then 12dpp?

The amount of things I cried at when pregnant that I wouldn't do if I hadn't been! I'm sorry hubby's annoyed you though :hugs:
I would think it would show up by 12dpo, some see a later positive so if it doesn't try not to be disheartened as it may show later, but some get really early results too so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->