• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

CheshireDucky - FX Good Luck

4dpo for me today. just waiting and waiting. I will start testing next Wednesday at 9dpo.

Can you add me to March 14th group and hopefully I can wait that long... I have not decided yet if I am going to test out my trigger shot. That I got yesterday

Alij0 - can you please put me on TBD for the meantime as I'm currently waiting AF and will confirm the exact date when I finally O provided I will O next cycle. Thanks.

We got a whole swarm of new ladies! Welcome!! I believe I got everyone!

mdscpa - Fingers crossed that you do. That has to be one the most frustrating things!

Loves - Have you done the trigger shot before? If so did you test out of it then?

Dream - Yay! Getting close!!

Mrn - Lol.. every room.. you're funny!! I see something but it looks very thin to me so I'm suspecting I see an indent. Time will tell! Definitely probably too early!

Banana - Welcome and good luck!!!

Happy - LOL you're son is funny. That's great that he is happy about it!! I'm so sorry your cycles are unpredictable.

Butter - Good luck!! Welcome to the group!3

Cheshire - Really hope March is your month! Good luck!!

Flue - I actually decided after DS2 to not do BC. My own hormones mess with me enough as it is that I really don't think adding more into the mix will do me any good.

Diedrek - Woot!! Best of luck!! Get to catching that egg!

Jessie - I hope the spotting is a good sign!

AFM - I had a huge dip today, so really not sure what is going on. Maybe my temp was so high yesterday do to being warm in the room? I really don't know anymore. Temping has just lead to more frustrations!! Maybe I didn't ovulate, who knows. Either way it's still a waiting game.

mdscpa - Fingers crossed that you do. That has to be one the most frustrating things!

Loves - Have you done the trigger shot before? If so did you test out of it then?

Mrn - Lol.. every room.. you're funny!! I see something but it looks very thin to me so I'm suspecting I see an indent. Time will tell! Definitely probably too early!

Happy - LOL you're son is funny. That's great that he is happy about it!! I'm so sorry your cycles are unpredictable.

Flue - I actually decided after DS2 to not do BC. My own hormones mess with me enough as it is that I really don't think adding more into the mix will do me any good.

AFM - I had a huge dip today, so really not sure what is going on. Maybe my temp was so high yesterday do to being warm in the room? I really don't know anymore. Temping has just lead to more frustrations!! Maybe I didn't ovulate, who knows. Either way it's still a waiting game.

I'm praying it is because I put a pad on last night when it started and there's nothing on it at all! However still feeling cramps so gonna wait and see if it starts again and if not I'll test in a few days! I know how you feel I'm not even sure if I did ovulate myself it's stressful!

6-7dpo. Spotting yesterday and temp drop today. No apotting since the morning yesterday and nipples hurt lile crazy so it really shouldn't be af. Time has been moving so fast, until now... In about four days I should start spotting before af shows. Not many days, but I'm mad at myself for being to obsessed now when I promised myself not to be this cycle :/

6-7dpo. Spotting yesterday and temp drop today. No apotting since the morning yesterday and nipples hurt lile crazy so it really shouldn't be af. Time has been moving so fast, until now... In about four days I should start spotting before af shows. Not many days, but I'm mad at myself for being to obsessed now when I promised myself not to be this cycle :/

Is there anything you can do to keep your mind off of it? I'm trying to not obsess. Whatever happens is going to happen whether I obsess over it or not.

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo as well! FX for you!!

:happydance:

JAJuly2013 - I have you added to TBD! Let me know when you decide to test!

So I have five days off. I have a feeling the suspense will kill me in this time. Then I work 2 off 1 work 2 so I guess by then my TWW will be pretty much over. It will still be all I can think of, though.

So I may be testing on Feb 25th instead..I may have ovulated a couple days earlier looking at my past cycles. They have been averaging 25 days instead of 28 which I consider normal. Then this morning after going to the bathroom there was a little blood on the TP. Possible IB? Waiting sucks.

So I may be testing on Feb 25th instead..I may have ovulated a couple days earlier looking at my past cycles. They have been averaging 25 days instead of 28 which I consider normal. Then this morning after going to the bathroom there was a little blood on the TP. Possible IB? Waiting sucks.

Let us know either way! I'm sure some of us won't be waiting till our testing day. Too many POAS addicts!

I have shorter cycles when I'm regular. 23 days to 25 most generally. When I'm not breastfeeding the longest cycle I ever recorded was 27 days.

This my 3rd trigger shot the 1st time I tested for a couple after it but than forgot to do and the 2nd one I didn't. I am trying decide if I want just want until I can test which normally is 2 week after the shot to get it out of your system.

Looks like I'm in the TWW! I don't have crosshairs yet, but my positive OPK was two days ago and I got a nice big temp jump this morning. FF says my last fertile temperature day was two days ago, so we'll see soon! My timing was good this cycle, so I'm optimistic. I'd like a sticky bean after two straight cycles of CPs!

100% with you on that, Dill! CPs are evil, you deserve this cycle so much <3

Finally, a positive OPK. Hopefully a good temp increase tomorrow because we are both tired. You know, when it becomes about timing and less about the two of you ...

We reached that point last night, cupcake, so I totally sympathize! We've been at this for so long now that I'm starting to dread "go" week. :blush:

We reached that point last night, cupcake, so I totally sympathize! We've been at this for so long now that I'm starting to dread "go" week. :blush:

Yep! Completely understand. I love sex, I love my husband, SO much. But this is really taking its toll on us both and our sex life isn't about us and being close and intimate anymore, it's just about timing and a goal and I want it to be about us again so each time we have a fresh cycle I too have started to dread fertile week

Yep! Completely understand. I love sex, I love my husband, SO much. But this is really taking its toll on us both and our sex life isn't about us and being close and intimate anymore, it's just about timing and a goal and I want it to be about us again so each time we have a fresh cycle I too have started to dread fertile week

Yessssssss, EXACTLY. I'm with you 100%. FX this will be the cycle for both of us! :dust:

Yessssssss, EXACTLY. I'm with you 100%. FX this will be the cycle for both of us! :dust:

Oh God please let it be our month! God, all the good angels, all the everyone who could possibly help ... let it be our cycle. Pretty please. Just want to go back to normal

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me popping in to keep up with your journeys and (hopefully!) BFP! Spreading baby dust around all over the thread!

I'm the same as you though I was spotting last night and since then nothing! A week too early for AF!

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo as well! FX for you!!

:happydance:

JAJuly2013 - I have you added to TBD! Let me know when you decide to test!

So I have five days off. I have a feeling the suspense will kill me in this time. Then I work 2 off 1 work 2 so I guess by then my TWW will be pretty much over. It will still be all I can think of, though.

I'm hoping my spotting was IB too! A week before I expect AF so fingers crossed!

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me popping in to keep up with your journeys and (hopefully!) BFP! Spreading baby dust around all over the thread!
Can't believe your 20 weeks already! I remember you getting your BFP in october thread where I was just starting TTC! Hope all is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->