• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

I kinda don’t want to test either incase it’s not positive 😑

I’ve woke up this morning and can not touch my breasts at all they are that sore 😑 this hasn’t happened this early before af before

That's such a good sign! Although I do completely understand the apprehension. How many dpo are you? 9dpo?

Hi ladies :wave:

Pretty sure I'll be joining this thread soon. cd32 (of a 28 day cycle) at the mo, :bfn: and waiting for :af:
Pretty sure she's gonna show soon as I've found out with all 3 pregnancies at 3 weeks with a clear line. This time there's barely even a shadow :shrug:

Obviously not sure what date I'll be testing in March, but will update when :af: arrives!

It is early, I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't see anything on a test at this point because it's so early, but at the same time many do see positives this early too. I think the most common time for implantation is between 7-9dpo. You're stronger than I am, I'd be peeing on everything is sight already lol

Well I tested at 11dpo this morning. I think I see a super squinter. I probably won't test again until the 1st as AF would be a day late. Here is hoping it gets darker :) and/or I'm not having line eye

Well I tested at 11dpo this morning. I think I see a super squinter. I probably won't test again until the 1st as AF would be a day late. Here is hoping it gets darker :) and/or I'm not having line eye

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you xx

Do you have a pic?! I want to squint! lol.. Good luck! You could be our first BFP!

Hi ladies :wave:

Pretty sure I'll be joining this thread soon. cd32 (of a 28 day cycle) at the mo, :bfn: and waiting for :af:
Pretty sure she's gonna show soon as I've found out with all 3 pregnancies at 3 weeks with a clear line. This time there's barely even a shadow :shrug:

Obviously not sure what date I'll be testing in March, but will update when :af: arrives!

Sorry you didn't get your BFP. I added you to TBD. Hopefully if AF is going to show she just hurries up!

Crosshairs today! They're even solid. Kinda surprised since I've been sleeping horribly this week.

Crosshairs today! They're even solid. Kinda surprised since I've been sleeping horribly this week.

Lucky! I gave up on ever getting one. I did get a coverline on another application, though. I just went by OPK. I even check every day to see if it gave me one, but nope!

Alright AliJo, but I can't really see in photo. Barely see in person.

Attachments

• 20180225_081648.jpg
    20180225_081648.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
I want to say something is catching my eye, but I don't know. I've been getting bad line eye myself.

Hmmm ... I don't know, same as AliJo. Hopefully you'll see a nice clear line there soon :)

I think I see I vvvv faint line! It’s so hard to catch though early bfps on camera!

Thanks girls. I see the aame questionable existence of super faint line. I'm hoping it's realky there and it geta darker.

I will not over analyze symptoms I am having right now they could be just from the HCG shot. I just have to repeat it to myself over and over so I know my body already acting weird I don't know if it's from that or other thing but Its good to blame the trigger shot

Hi All! I’d love to join the March testers. I will start testing opk at the end of this week, my cycles are around 35 days so likely testing later in the month, March 22nd if I can hold out that long! This will be our third cycle of actively ttc #1. Fx for everyone that this is a good month for us! I love being able to come to this site for support. Thank you ladies!

I think I’m out... my cervix has dropped and opened this morning, never usually drops till af arrives but feels like this it does when she is here 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->